Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Knowing The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing The Father (232 Views)

I regret knowing masturbation / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Father by sonofmanj3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Man is born with a void. This void is what has lead man in search for God, both knowinlgy and unknowingly. Man has created for themselves idols and religions hoping that peradventure this void can be filled,inventions in Science and technology still man is no where near fulfillment.

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

This is one thing religion cannot give, nor will science cover it. Many have search to an extent that they decided that there is no God.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

This void came to be from the fall of man in Eden's garden. So as man left the garden he lost his fellowship with the father, if you recall in the story of Adam, The father always come to fellowship in the cool of the evening suddenly that was no more . This void has been the crave of all mankind.
Genesis 3:9
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
3:10
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

So then what is the way? . From the fall of man God made provision for this void to be filled. God has been seeking man. Then at a point in history God decided to become man to save man and fill that void.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

He came in human flesh to reveal himself and make a home with man but, the Jews never knew the God they worship in the temple was among them in human. This was the highest hight of God's search for man.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

The Jews rejected him not knowing that the answer they sort was with them.
But it opened door not just for the Jews but for all human race to come to the father. Because the heart of the father was for the world. A family of sons and children. The only way to the father is the son because the father is the son manifest in human. So many want to get to the father without the son jesus. Some separate the son from the father. But I tell you this truth the only way to truly know God is to know who Jesus is in totality .

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

This is one of the most captivating verse in the Bible. Our hunger can only be filled when we allow Jesus rule and reign in our lives on a daily basis. To have our heart filled and our lives transformed we need to come to the father through the son. We enjoy fellowship and and oneness with the father and His spirit fills our lives. I admonish us to know who Jesus is. for us to understand God we must know him as Jesus. The word, the healer, the savior, the merciful, compassionate one. The love and lover of man. The beginning and the end.

http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Word, Necessary Food / Christians And Muslims, Would You Worship/love Your God If There Was No Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.