Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. (747 Views)

Jonathan Best Thing To Happen To Northern Nigeria Since Gowon – Labaran Maku / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2010
,,,,,,,,,,,,,/´¯/),,,,,,,,,,,( \¯`\
,,,,,,,,,,,,/,,,,//,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,\\,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,/,,,,//,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,\\,,,,\
,,,,,/´¯/,,,,/´¯\,,,,,,,,,,,/¯ `\,,,,\¯`\
,,/,/,,,/,,,,/,,,,/,|_,,,,,,_| ,\,,,,\,,,,\,,,\,\,,
(,(,,,,(,,,,(,,,,/,),,),,(,,(, \,,,,),,,,),,,,),)
,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\/,,,/,,,,\, ,,\/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? /,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(,,,,,,,,,, ,,),,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,, ,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,/

Go suckk a dic.kk and pisss off.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by H2O2: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2010
It's kinda hard to be optimistic when our government is littered with self-serving corrupt goons.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

It's kinda hard to be optimistic when our government is littered with self-serving corrupt goons.
Do something about it.
People built the US and the UK that we so want to emigrate to.
Others are busy building Asia.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by H2O2: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

Do something about it.
You can't build a house on sinking sand as they say.

So that I can be murdered like the likes of Capt. Agbeyegbe, Godwin Agbroko and co ??
My life is valuable thank you very much.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

You can't build a house on sinking sand as they say.

So that I can be murdered like the likes of Capt. Agbeyegbe, Godwin Agbroko and co ??
My life is valuable thank you very much.

How are we ever going to be like the US and Europe when no one is willing to sacrice nowt?
The one thing we're good at is critisizing.
Check how much contribution the die-hard "anti Nigerians" on Nairaland make as compared to their activities on "Nigeria is finish topics".
We're going round in loops.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by cold(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

Do something about it.

This kind of argument is really tiring,'what hav u done','do something' etc.Something like what?& pls don't come up with that volunteering thingy or whip the tired JFK's phrase.Besides the fact that the nation has been rudderless for over 2 months,what exactly are we askin for-motorable roads not necessarily the autobahns or the M25s,turn on ur tap & find water runnin,hit the switch & the light comes on,drive into a petrol station & drive out in minutes,move about freely without fear of an 'accidental discharge' frm a drunken cop or fear of being abducted.This is definitely not too much to ask frm our leaders,when these things are done the citizenry will follow suit,naturally.The body cannot go where the head does not decide
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2010
cold:

This kind of argument is really tiring,'what hav u done','do something' etc.Something like what?& pls don't come up with that volunteering thingy or whip the tired JFK's phrase.Besides the fact that the nation has been rudderless for over 2 months,what exactly are we askin for-motorable roads not necessarily the autobahns or the M25s,turn on your tap & find water runnin,hit the switch & the light comes on,drive into a petrol station & drive out in minutes,move about freely without fear of an 'accidental discharge' frm a drunken cop or fear of being abducted.This is definitely not too much to ask frm our leaders,when these things are done the citizenry will follow suit,naturally.The body cannot go where the head does not decide

You want good roads etc but not willing to help to get it.
Who would make govt sit up and take notice, in other civilization the citizens does. Check those other civilization we're so happy to emigrate to.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by Roforofo(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2010
That is why Blackman dey suffer today as Fela Kuti sang in the early 70s! The problem with so many of us Nigerians as Baba 70 used to say is " We no wan die, we no wan go, Baba dey for house, Mama dey for house, I wan build house, I don build house!!!, So Policeman go slap your face, you no go talk. Army man go whip your yansh you go dey look like donkey"
Sad but unfortunately na our way for Naija!! grin
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by cold(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

Who would make govt sit up and take notice, in other civilization the citizens does.  Check those other civilization we're so happy to emigrate to.
Yes i hav & i'v discovered there was always a leader that was willin to start the change.I still maintain that if the head is rotten what do u expect of the body?this is common sense not blind patriotism
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by H2O2: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2010
What's in it for me? What's in it for the citizens?
Vanity isn't it?

You mean when your overzealous efforts are shredded to waste?

You do for your country and in return you are repaid with what? Tirelessly serving a fruitless nation?
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by Roforofo(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

Who would make govt sit up and take notice, in other civilization the citizens does.  Check those other civilization we're so happy to emigrate to.

I sabi wetin you dey talk my guy, but Nigeria matter dey complex and if our leaders no give a DAMN about our people what you get is choas, corruption and mass emigration. Many of us who left wish we were back home, but the system is designed for dishonesty, fraud and  mega corruption. MYy Papa no be big man but im give me good education and me I no fit beg no baga for contract or anything, so I go siddon for Jand, continue my career, keep making my kishi and I go dey do the little charity I dey do for Naija.  As Baba 70 talk,  I just dey Look and Laugh all the nonsense for dis our country, man must to laugh as man no fit cry!!!
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2010
but the system is designed for dishonesty, fraud and mega corruption.

I hear wetin you dey talk but we need to do something, anything. Our generation will be like that of our father's if we all emigrate and yab Nigeria from afar.
What really baffles me is who do we expect to turn Nigeria to Dubai?
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by CyberG: 2:01am On Jan 26, 2010
MOFO. . .what good thing have you got to say about this?? As.s-hol.e fuc.king stooge!

AC gov candidate, Dipo Dina, shot dead

By Lekan Adetayo and Ademola Oni, Published: Tuesday, 26 Jan 2010

Action Congress governorship candidate in the 2007 elections in Ogun State, Otunba Dipo Dina, was late on Monday evening shot dead by yet unknown gunmen near Sango Ota.

Dina, according to security sources, was attacked while returning from Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, to his home in Lagos.

An aide of the politician told one of our correspondents on phone that Dina, who was locked in a fierce legal battle with the Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, over the outcome of the 2007 poll, died from the wounds he sustained in the gun attack.

“Dipo Dina is dead, his corpse is at the hospital in Ota,” the aide, who asked not to be named, said.

At 11.55pm, the Ogun State Police Command‘s spokesman, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, said that he had called the area commander in charge of Ota several times but that his calls were not answered.

Adejobi said he had received calls from friends and associates of the politician seeking for confirmation of the incident. He, however, refused to comment further.

However, National Publicity Secretary of the AC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who spoke with one of our correspondents, said whether assassination or robbery, the latest killing had shown the level of insecurity in the country.

He said, “Given the political battles he has fought in the last two years, it makes all politicians feel unsafe. And going by the records of such killings, such killers are never found.”

Our correspondents also gathered that the assailants crossed his car, a sports utility vehicle, in front of the Convenant university and attempted to take him away but were resisted by the people around. It was in the process the attackers rained bullets on him.

A police source disclosed that Dina’s vehicle was driven away by the killers after the attack.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201001264205840
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2010
@CyberG
You don smoke weed again?
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by cold(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

@CyberG
You don smoke weed again?
Abeg guy go siddon,u live in a utopian world we live in the real world.Up yours too,i'm out
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2010
[b]Tippy Toppy,
as a public servant and a Nigerian,
i pay my taxes regularly(it is actually deducted from source)
i pay my utility bills regularly (light and water bills)
i obey traffic laws, i don't litter.
i have never been convicted of a crime b4 because i don't steal public funds or embezzle.
what more can i do for my country?
i vote but my vote is not counted.
i pay my utilities but there is never light and thank God i'm back in Abuja, i get pipe borne water now.
i pay my taxes but our roads are bad(death traps in most states)
our hospitals are ill equipped and horribly understaffed(why do you think Yaradua is in Saudi Arabia?)
our education system has collapsed(why are the children of the elite class undergraduates in European/American universities?)
even our football is dead (Zambia was obviously the better side last night but the god of soccer decided to give us something to be happy about)
you say we should do something to improve the country right?
now i've told you what i have done. what else should i do that will impact positively on the country and change our lot?
what have you done apart from coming here and giving those of us who love this country the finger?
did you actually design that?
how long did it take you?
or it's a copy and paste job?
in fact
F.U.CK. YOU!!!
YET ANOTHER FOOLISHLY ST.U.PID IDIOT (FSI)[/b]
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by chidichris(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2010
Do something about it.

@Tippy Top,
and u think the best thing to say is Bleep u to ur mother and father for calling a spade a spade.
reffer me to any developed country where the ppl of the country build their country without the consent of the govt.
dubai was built within 15 yrs and that was done by the vission of their leaders.
if you are not a product of weed, u will seek the meaning of leader in ur dictionary that is if u have any.
the first step to solving any problem is to identify it and that is what we have been doing.
the only constant thing abt life is change. i want to inform u that it will not last forever. if your parents are part of this doomed rulers, be warned jungle justice awaits them. those who have been living by the sword will soon go down by sword.
since the president of nigeria was declared sick and missing, u expect the okada riders in lagos to move to aso rock and sign the necessary governmental documents.
u are the type that wants to hear good things abt nigeria even while nigerians are in hell.
anyways, to make ur stupid mind happy, hear this,
nigeria is the best country in the world.
nigeria has the best president in the world.
nigeria is a good example of heaven on earth.
in the midst of nothing, nigerians are the happiest people on earth.
i hope these few lies will please ur retarded brains.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by ajalio(f): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

How are we ever going to be like the US and Europe when no one is willing to sacrice now?t
The one thing we're good at is critisizing.
Check how much contribution the die-hard "anti Nigerians" on Nairaland make as compared to their activities on "Nigeria is finish topics".
We're going round in loops.

Interesting! I am sure, if I would have put this question, here there would be a gigantic scream. And with the often entitled and understandable "aversion" against so-called western rules and influence, I would also understand it.
Besides, noted, a lot in the US, UK and also Europe isn't gold only because it shines. What has functioned in a country, mustn't function necessarily also in another. Nigeria must find her own way to reach the best for Nigeria.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
@cold
cold:

Abeg guy go siddon,u live in a utopian world we live in the[b] real world[/b].Up yours too,i'm out

U live in the real world built by[b] Brits [/b]oloshi.
Lol! ! ! !
It didn't occur to olodo that if he'd use the same energy he uses in cleaning the streets of London Naija might be different.

@DatNiggaAk  (You're not a Nigga, na Oyimbo drum am for your head)
DatNiggaAk:

Tippy Toppy,
as a public servant and a Nigerian,
i pay my taxes regularly(it is actually deducted from source)
i pay my utility bills regularly (light and water bills)
i obey traffic laws, i don't litter.

It didn't occur to you that people pay even higher taxes in Europe and America.
It didn't occur to you that people pay utility bills  in Europe and America.

i have never been convicted of a crime b4 because i don't steal public funds or embezzle.
This is not something to beat the chest for, you're not supposed to steal public funds (ode). The Nigerian society is insanely corrupt but that is because me and you either give or receive bribe. Every official e.g civil servants, Police all blame govt for our plight even though they're responsible for these problems.
We blame everyone but ourselves.

@chidichris
and u think the best thing to say is bleep u to your mother and father for calling a spade a spade.
reffer me to any developed country where the ppl of the country build their country without the consent of the govt.

Am going to leave your mother and father out of this because they're probably illiterates.
You obviously don't know that the developed countries you referred to had the same problem Nigeria is experiencing now. The difference between you and them is, they saw their country going down the pan and they did something.
They didn't stay on the Internet yawning gobbledygook. They effected change, you on the other hand emigrated to the safe and beatiful Dubai to pour scorn on your fatherland. I have no problem with constructive criticism but I loathe it when you're having a bad time in Dubai cleaning offices to log on to Nairaland and display your emptiness.
dubai was built within 15 yrs and that was done by the vission of their leaders.
If only there were many Fasholas.
What are you doing to make sure you get a Fashola in your state? Nothing!!!! Olodo.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ajal
☻ajali☺:

Interesting! I am sure, if I would have put this question, here there would be a gigantic scream. And with the often entitled and understandable "aversion" against so-called western rules and influence, I would also understand it.
Besides, noted, a lot in the US, UK and also Europe isn't gold only because it shines. What has functioned in a country, mustn't function necessarily also in another. Nigeria must find her own way to reach the best for Nigeria.

Some of these air heads don't grasp the fact that its okay to criticize your country, what's not okay is if you're having a bad time doing your office cleaning in Detroit to come here and pour scorn on your fatherland or to advocate civil war while enjoying peace in America. If you want war come and fight.
Anyway ajali thanks for your input.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by tunku(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Let me guess tippy top, you grew up in one of Nigeria's many large metropole. Your parents are solidly middle class, meaning their job allows them to live even more comfortable lives than those in the "west" You've never known what it is like to starve, what it is like to scrounge and gather money with friends and family to be able to afford a single serving of a meal to satisfy 5 to 6 people for a day. You watch degraded imitation of American pop performed by plagiarist hacks and deem that to be of higher authenticity than the local music. You can barely speak your grandparent's native tongue and view it as a foreign language, never mind that you speak English with a Nigerian accent and that is the only language you know in Nigeria. No, bleep you asshole. Interesting that you are agreeing with Ajali, a German who knows nothing about Nigeria, never stepped foot in the Country and thinks that Nigeria is exactly like Turkey.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by TippyTop(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
tunku:

Let me guess tippy top, you grew up in one of Nigeria's many large metropole. Your parents are solidly middle class, meaning their job allows them to live even more comfortable lives than those in the "west" You've never known what it is like to starve, what it is like to scrounge and gather money with friends and family to be able to afford a single serving of a meal to satisfy 5 to 6 people for a day. You watch degraded imitation of American pop performed by plagiarist hacks and deem that to be of higher authenticity than the local music. You can barely speak your grandparent's native tongue and view it as a foreign language, never mind that you speak English with a Nigerian accent and that is the only language you know in Nigeria. No, bleep you asshole. Interesting that you are agreeing with Ajali, a German who knows nothing about Nigeria, never stepped foot in the Country and thinks that Nigeria is exactly like Turkey.

Am non of the above and yet I don't come here to rant about how disgusting a place Nigeria is. I like constructive criticism but detest empty heads like you who blame their low quality life on the federation.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by ajalio(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
@tunku

tunku:

It isn't enough only to be able to read, one must also have the mind to understand it. Unfortunately, you lack him.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by tunku(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
If that is the best retort that both you asses have then I rest my case as it is self-evident in your blinding ignorance that you guys are almost a caricature of the tin-deaf middle class that cares about nothing but their own self-preservation. Tell me you idiots, how has the average Nigerian been the overwhelming engine of the system of predation put in place by your ilk and your foreign collaborators in the German/Anglo-American transnational that are happy to poison the people and share the loot with your idiotic asses. Again, bleep both you idiots. English, mutherfukker, Do you speak it? I speak more than 3 languages fluently and you are making an ass out of yourself on this forum. If you want to read about Nigeria, go pick up a book before posting crap about it on a forum.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by ajalio(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
@tunku

tunku:

If that is the best retort that both you asses have then I rest my case as it is self-evident in your blinding ignorance that you guys are almost a caricature of the tin-deaf middle class that cares about nothing but their own self-preservation. Tell me you idiots, how has the average Nigerian been the overwhelming engine of the system of predation put in place by your ilk and your foreign collaborators in the German/Anglo-American transnational that are happy to poison the people and share the loot with your idiotic asses. Again, bleep both you idiots.  English, mutherfukker, Do you speak it? I speak more than 3 languages fluently and you are making an backside out of yourself on this forum. If you want to read about Nigeria, go pick up a book before posting crap about it on a forum.

Honestly, it is a pity that you are so obsessed and fulfiled from hatred, though
it is understandable. Maybe you should take the time to read exactly every post that I have written.
Then maybe you understand what I mean and how I think about that what you mention here,
although I doubt this. I am certainly not the enemy. Which books should I read according to your
opinion? German, American ones which are so unpredjudiced oh and objective and tell the history
only from their view? You do not mean this seriously, or? Do you hold me for so stupid not
to know as manipulatively the written word can be? Isn't it not your opinion? And you are right.
So, stop with your irony.I ask you once again which books should I read?
I would be grateful if you would give me an answer.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by tunku(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
I guess being a German it is in your nature to support authoritarianism in the form of ultra-nationalism Funny that, isn't it? Funny that you are the only one to support the idiot poster who started this useless thread. Funny that you want to lecture about hate;Let me ask the traumatize jews a thing or two about German hospitality or the Palestinians whom the Jews are practicing a kinder, gentler, form of ethnic subjugation on, or the Islamic Jihadist that uses the Palestinian issue as a crotch to attack all things western. . Again it is an absolute mystery to me as to what you are doing here. Aren't there more Ghanaians in Germany than Nigerians? Why not take your missionary zeal to a forum dedicated to all things Ghanaian.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by Akabiboy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
@Tippy Top
For an answer ask the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Dipo Dina, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, Alfred Rewane, and most importantly Ribadu and El-Rufai and who will know the reason many people are not ready to make any more sacrifice.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

How are we ever going to be like the US and Europe when no one is willing to sacrice nowt?
People have already tried sacrificing, and from the looks of things, they've had enough of it.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by chidichris(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
@poster,
what a nice thread topic u have here.
please make copy to ur mother and father and endeavour to serve them the special fingers here.
this is very important because they are bunch of disgrace for raising a kid who lacks respect for his elders.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by tundewoods(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
It may sound very ironic but true. I think this is another brief artistic but classic thread that shoots a very sharp dart or arrow the heart of the guilty. Personally i sometimes believe that i may also be guilty about calling names and trading blames about my nation's woes and have never made an attempt of being part of the change. No hard feelings,i feel the original poster may have been a bit harsh but i get the message perfectly.
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by H2O2: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
what a nice thread topic u have here.
please make copy to your mother and father and endeavour to serve them the special fingers here.
this is very important because they are bunch of disgrace for raising a kid who lacks respect for his elders.
lol wow
Re: To Those Without Positive Thing To Say About Nigeria. by ajalio(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
@tunku

tunku:

I guess being a German it is in your nature to support authoritarianism in the form of ultra-nationalism Funny that, isn't it? Funny that you are the only one to support the idiot poster who started this useless thread. Funny that you want to lecture about hate;Let me ask the traumatize jews a thing or two about German hospitality or the Palestinians whom the Jews are practicing a kinder, gentler, form of ethnic subjugation on, or the Islamic Jihadist that uses the Palestinian issue as a crotch to attack all things western. . Again it is an absolute mystery to me as to what you are doing here. Aren't there more Ghanaians in Germany than Nigerians? Why not take your missionary zeal to a forum dedicated to all things Ghanaian.

Really? I support an authoritarian system in the form of ultranationalism? Where? I support the poster?
With is? "And with the often entitled and understandable "aversion" against so-called western rules and influence,
I would also understand it.
Besides, noted, a lot in the US, UK and also Europe isn't gold only because it shines.
What has functioned in a country, mustn't function necessarily also in another.
Nigeria must find her own way to reach the best for Nigeria."
if this means support for you,
then good night. Your statements are absolutely ridiculous.
It is right, I have spoken about hate and generalization, because the German history has taught me
what hate leads to.
It is cruel, despicable and by nothing to make up what has happened at that time in Germany and
the world. And also today there is still xenophobia and attacks on foreigner in Germany, no question.
I am not proud of it that you can believe me.
However, there are also the other Germans who meet other people without prejudices and
xenophobia. Who have learnt to talk with each other and meet strangers with honest hospitality.
I am grateful that I have been educated in such a family and such a sphere. Besides, noted, I have
grown up in a working-class area of West-Berlin. In our neighborhood there were Jews, Muslims,
Buddhists, Christians, atheists from all four corners of the earth. And there never were problems;
everybody treated the other with friendliness, respect and tolerance. In my current circle of friends
you will find the same people. For me they are, primarily, human. I do not distinguish them after
their origin or their faith. Why also? I work with them and for them, day by day.

Whether ethnic subjugation becomes better or more right, only because it is practiced kinder and
gentler, I dare to doubt.

What I do here in this forum,  must be no mystery for you. I work with Nigerians, Ghanaians,
Cameroonians, Beninese, people from Guinea and from Ivory Coast, In shortens I will marry a
Nigerian and come to Nigeria in March.
I have no missionary zeal, for it I lack the competence and the specialist knowledge. And even if,
in addition I would not have the right. It is only that I like your country and that I find the circumstances
just a pity and sad. Is this a mistake?

Point!

(1)

Six Man Ministerial Team To Go Search For Yar'adua - Fec / Car Collides With Aeroplane In Calabar / What Is Nationality & Why Is Nationality Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.