Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (6501 Views)

Massacred Miners: Enugu Commemorates 70th Anniversary (Photos) / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by ExpiredNigeria: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2017
tuniski:

Wrong! Christians kill like any other group. Infact, the Christian crusaders killed millions. How about that?
There were Christain terrorists before moslem terrorists, crusade before jihad!

Ok yes Christians kill, they are not cowards because there's an extent to how much you can push someone and expect him to be quit nonsense. I wish this news is real
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by bisoye11(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2017
How true is this News? Anyone can just post a random picture online.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by coptic: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2017
tuniski:

At what or in what do christain chant? For all I know chanting is not a blanket christain thing so I won't expect a christain terrorist to be chanting in the name of whatever. More so, the KKK chant in christain slangs while maiming and killing. Expand your horizon and deepen your knowledge. Terrorism has no creed but it is in every creed!

But it it's 99% more in one creed than the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by caleboxylic: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Translation: Our people are being killed. Our house have been destroyed.

But the surprising thing is almost all the media houses are silent especially those from the south.

Fulani are minority in this country. I have warned them to stop killing people in the name of trying to take over the indigenous people land but they didn't listen.
If care is not taken they will become endangered ethnic group in Nigeria. Very soon middle belt will explode.
I pray it doesn't get to that but I'm afraid.
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by coptic: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2017
kingdenny:
Someone needs to wake Lord lugard up from the grave. This marriage called Nigeria is not working. More reason why we need to sit together and discuss. Looking like it's proving difficult that we can be live as one
Maybe mr kanu was right after all

In truth, it's hard to live as one when one tribe views the rest as a a conquered people. Nations are built on equality.

As far as the Hausa/Fulani share the same country with us, this country can never be one. Because they see the christians as infidels and not deserving of leadership.

Grant them their Islamic Republic and chase all of them back to their region is the way out, if one wants a peaceful and United Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by coptic: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2017
caleboxylic:

Fulani are minority in this country. I have warned them to stop killing people in the name of trying to take over the indigenous people land but they didn't listen.
If care is not taken they will become endangered ethnic group in Nigeria. Very soon middle belt will explode.
I pray it doesn't get to that but I'm afraid.

It is happening already. The tribes in the middle belt are already tired. But this isn't even half of it.

Shebi they want lands, they'll die before they get any of that ever again.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by Banter1(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi. Inna lilahi waheena ilehin raji'un.
BH slogan. now you're shouting this slogan right? but when the herds men were killing innocent Nigerians you kept shut. funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by savagefinder: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Translation: Our people are being killed. Our house have been destroyed.

But the surprising thing is almost all the media houses are silent especially those from the south.
pls before we start talking about media houses. Is there any proof it was done by Christians? How are we sure this is Nigeria? How sure are we that this isn't a picture of Christians killed and not herdsmen? Don't you have any media house in your state? Any statement from them?
No media house will jump into conclusions based on a Facebook post.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by Banter1(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2017
tuniski:

Wrong! Christians kill like any other group. Infact, the Christian crusaders killed millions. How about that?
There were Christain terrorists before moslem terrorists, crusade before jihad!
Quiet you this terrorist. were did you see Cristians carrying out such massacre? go away joor

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by blingxx(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2017
RonJeremy:

Hitler was never a Christian. The number one killer was Mohammed the founder of the Islamic cult in Mecca that committed mass Murder of innocent pagans when he entered Mecca with his founding ISIS members. Islam and peace are just too opposite.....

Hitler was raised by a church priest sir he was christian ....why is it that you Christians dont want to accept your own mistakes but eager to point at other religion

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by blingxx(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Banter1:
Quiet you this terrorist. were did you see Cristians carrying out such massacre? go away joor

it clear how naive you are ...you dont know anything about your history
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by Banter1(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
just look at what they tell themselves to sleep at night... Any non Muslim is a christain?
Did any of them say they killed for Jesus ?

We know the people who kill for their god
And pronounce it to the world
Well said bro. seems they are not happy with their jihadi brothers been killed. its called retaliation. in as much as I don't support killing and retaliation.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by blingxx(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
Quit lying and go read a book. Crusaders were a resistance to your Islamic jihadists. They jas to defend themselves and their lands

how can someone be this naive ;-\ ...who thought, you history sef ? ...well ...crusader or no crusader you guys killed millions of people sha
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by excanny: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Mambillas are 90+% Muslims. Wrong title.

PS: The Crusades were to drive out Muslim Moors who invaded Iberia in 711 AD and tried to establish Islam in Europe by violence.

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by Amberon11: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2017
pls go and educate yourself and read history books. Christians killed millions in which planet? Crusaders were defending themselves against your jihadists that were slaughtering their way across the middle east. Dont you know that Syria and Turkey were both christian nations? How did they become islamic today?
blingxx:

how can someone be this naive ;-\ ...who thought, you history sef ? ...well ...crusader or no crusader you guys killed millions of people sha

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by dealslip(f): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2017
kasheemawo:
are those armed robbers from yeast Muslim?
The fact that you were born by people whose 'religion' is Christianity doesn't make you a Christian. The fact that people call you pastor or you call yourself Pastor doesn't make you a Christian. A Christian is one who strictly adheres to the teachings and the way of life of Christ hence the name Christian. You all know killing is abhored as Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by dealslip(f): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Alfranco:

Anyone can kill, even a Christian, but everyone knows those who kill chanting in the name of a supposed god. That's what you hardly hear from a Christian killer.
The fact that you were born by people whose 'religion' is Christianity doesn't make you a Christian. The fact that people call you pastor or you call yourself Pastor doesn't make you a Christian. A Christian is one who strictly adheres to the teachings and the way of life of Christ hence the name Christian. You all know killing is abhored as Christians.
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by dealslip(f): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Their are evil men across board

Africans are wicked regardless the religious belief
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by dealslip(f): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Look at them contradicting themselves up here even on the same thread. SMH.

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by dealslip(f): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So they killed themselves and destroyed their properties? Are you sick?
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by aribisala0(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Look at them contradicting themselves up here even on the same thread. SMH.

So anyone who is not Fulani is Christian? Is that not stupid? Are there no Christian Fulani? . DO Fulani not kill Muslims.?
All we can take is they were killed. Whether by Chrtiians, Muslims or traditionalists no one knows
They have enemies in many states who could have done this

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by LionDeLeo: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2017
aribisala0:

So anyone who is not Fulani is Christian? Is that not stupid? Are there no Christian Fulani? . DO Fulani not kill Muslims.?
All we can take is they were killed. Whether by Chrtiians, Muslims or traditionalists no one knows

And any killing in the farm in any eastern state is the handwork of the muslim fulani, abi?

Continue.
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by aribisala0(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And any killing in the farm in any eastern state is the handwork of the muslim fulani, abi?

Continue.
before we get to that let us address this binary thinking that any person who is not a Fulani is a christian. Is that what you are saying. Is Christian the opposite of Fulani ?
You cannot question me on what I have not said . I am reacting to your words.Have Fulani herdsmen had clashes with Muslims who are not Fulani Yes or No?
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by LionDeLeo: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2017
aribisala0:
before we get to that let us address this binary thinking that any person who is not a Fulani is a christian. Is that what you are saying. Is Christian the opposite of Fulani ?
You cannot question me on what I have not said . I am reacting to your words.Have Fulani herdsmen had clashes with Muslims who are not Fulani Yes or No?

@ the emboldened, I haven't heard of anything like that.

Meanwhile, please can you mention any christian fulani in Nigeria? I want to learn.
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by aribisala0(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

@ the emboldened, I haven't heard of anything like that.

Meanwhile, please can you mention any christian fulani in Nigeria? I want to learn.
I don't care what you have heard or not heard about that is your problem and not relevant to me or this thread.

If you genuinely want to learn then do some research. There are Fulani who are Christians, traditionalists and so on. Educating you is not my problem
Stick to the thread.
Once again we should answer the question. Are you telling us any person who kills a Fulani must be a christian
Re: Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane by lalasticlala(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) / Nigeria’s GDP Grows 2.38% In Fourth Quarter Of 2018 / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.