Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors (22304 Views)

Delta 2019: We Have Resolved To Support Okowa’s Re-election – Ibori / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by obyrich(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Anyone who expected these bunch of jokers cum governors to speak otherwise must be high on Arabic gum! They are the oppressors whose bad leadership is responsible for fueling the current spate of agitation. What I expected Osibanjo to do was to challenge them to bring good governance to the people.

Partners in crime.

11 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2017
They were the problem in the first place..... if all things bright and beautiful like they use to be, who would roam the streets?

Its unemployment, hunger, striff, hopelessness that has caused it all..

Restructure would enable states think inwards and look into their grounds, create avenues for wealth as well as employment.. police, civil servants, states would trade with each other for what they feel would bring development..

We would all get out thinking caps on rather than gather at abuja to drain the life of entrepreneurs/oil sale.

Have we asked ourselves this question? Just because oil went to $50/barrel, Nigeria is almost torn apart. WHAT IF TODAY, OIL IS NO LONGER NEEDED OR CRASHES EVEN FURTHER?

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Cooly100: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2017
“Nigerians are by nature a united people; nobody cares whether you are from the north, south or the east.” Ajimobi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought
All we clamour for is peace.

Those chanting war song don't really know what is war

Referendum is not war.

12 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor2:

Are you an ewedu moozlem or Afonja Christian? I ask because I want to know whether you are among the Sudanese migrants or sky falling ancestors part?

IPOB dreams are falling down .. falling down .. falling down wink

5 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Cooly100: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2017
obyrich:
Anyone who expected these bunch of jokers cum governors to speak otherwise must be high on Arabic gum! They are the oppressors whose bad leadership is responsible for fueling the current spate of agitation. What I expected Osibanjo to do was to challenge them to bring good governance to the people.

Partners in crime.

Count the number of cars in the convoy of these thieving governors. Even the British PM doesn't have such.

10 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Cooly100:

Count the number of cars in the convoy of these thieving governors. Even the British PM doesn't have such.

They behave like emperors

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by escohido1(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Which governors,they should go to h*ll wat have they done when they are part of the problem.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2017
escohido1:
Which governors,they should go to h*ll wat have they done when they are part of the problem.

They aren't part

They are Major cause

Let us give peace a chance
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by kasheemawo(m): 6:02am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Chanting war song or referendum song.?

When did the call for referendum become a call for war.?

to conduct referendum is very simple just tell your lawmakers to push for it
I promise it will be granted
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by ScotsReferendum: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2017
kasheemawo:
to conduct referendum is very simple just tell your lawmakers to push for it
I promise it will be granted

And if it is not granted, will you commit suicide as acceptance of the fact that Nigeria is a slave camp

3 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by laribari(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this..

Igbos are confused. They are now igbo jews becos kanu converted and called himself a Jew. This is no joke and he is flying a Jewish flag in his house which is now the biafra headquarters.

A jew is an anti-christ or anti-Jesus concept of religion becos he does not believe in Jesus as the son of God or the trinity. What is the difference BTW an igbo who calls himself a Jew and the ones he calls amala moolems? I'm delta ibo but I rather be an afonja Christian (that is if you attach christianity to it) than to be a Jewish Igbo.

What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it money, life, death, politics or even kanu? Nothing!!

You need to study what judaism is, against what you believe as a Christian. I pity una ignorance because this stupid kanu will lead all of you to pedition. Jews all over the world at certain times have been subjected to destruction by war and even adoph hitler killed 3 million jews and it's time for the igbo jews to face same as kanu is really dragging the defensely into a suicide mission. (SCAM/PROPAGANDA)
By the time you people turn full blown Jews, then Arabs (Isis) suicide bombers and fighters will descend on you and biafra can't even defend herself like Israel. I refuse to be a fool and a mumu. Kanu is up to something evil and it is to destroy and reduce the pollution of people as the bible already predicted will happen worldwide.

Jews do not see Jesus as the messiah. All biafrans will convert from Christianity to Judaism. grin. If you doubt me then you must be stupid not to realize that Judaism will be the official religion of biafra even though there will still be Christianity. Already the flag of Judaism is already at full mast at the biafran HQ where Kanu resides. Besides, you won't even see anything wrong with being a jew as they will link it and paint it as the real God's people and only fools will buy it. Infact, 90% igbos will buy it because they take anything that false prophet says.

Kanu is definitely up to something and the end time is here, I pity una. Ignorance and arrogance will take you people away from God, yet you claim your stupid biafran plan is ordained by God (the most high) and call yourselves umu chineke. Which god? which Chineke? Una nor go take laff kill person grin grin grin grin

The bible already warned us about false prophets and when i hear this Jew talk about his god (Jewish god) i just wonder. Wasn't it the same god Abraham was asked to abandon by God Almighty?

Maybe you people should ask kanu if he believes in Jesus as against what igbos belief. The igbos I know are Christians and not Jews.

Book of Romans says Jesus came to save the Jews (Israel) first, then the gentiles and HE established the church which is Christianity.

Christianity is not the same thing as Judaism.

Before you follow kanu, ask questions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by simplycarro: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor2:

Are you an ewedu moozlem or Afonja Christian? I ask because I want to know whether you are among the Sudanese migrants or sky falling ancestors part?

If this is how to engage people with different opinion on your silly agitation, you will live for 500 years and Biafra will still not come
Be wise

5 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by kasheemawo(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

And if it is not granted, will you commit suicide as acceptance of the fact that Nigeria is a slave camp
Dont think negatively it will be granted, ylbo own Saraki and dogara
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by simplycarro: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Your lawmakers are so cowardly and useless to even raise such.
Let them raise the issue of referendum insert in the constitution and let us see the lawmakers from other regions that will shout it down

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Paperwhite(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Of course these are the only idiots benefitting from the "one Nigeria" concept undecided
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ogalanyachieze: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Lets put that resolve to a referendum test how can 36 men decide for over 200million people

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Lets put that resolve to a referendum test how can 36 men decide for over 200million people

Very simple

The 36 men are voted into that position by the 200 millions
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Very simple

Like I said in the past .. the east is suffering from massive brain drain. The smartest Ibo are in Lagos, PH,Abuja , Kaduna and other places.

The morons remain in the east. Just look at Evans.. he is living in a multi million dollar home in Lagos and he own 2 of those. The brains of eastern Nigeria are not in the east ohh.. dem don go transfer. Nah the mumu remain dat side.

Thats why Nnamdi Kanu has followers. And he is also based in Abia, he could not have survived Anambra.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ogalanyachieze: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Very simple

the 200 mill seems to disagree
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ogalanyachieze: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2017
TheCabal:

Like I said in the past .. the east is suffering from massive brain drain. The smartest Ibo are in Lagos, PH,Abuja , Kaduna and other places.

The morons remain in the east. Just look at Evans.. he is living in a multi million dollar home in Lagos and he own 2 of those. The brains of eastern Nigeria are not in the east ohh.. dem don go transfer. Nah the mumu remain dat side.

Thats why Nnamdi Kanu has followers. And he is also based in Abia, he could not have survived Anambra.
the smart igbos live in lagos? Wow seems evans also lived in lagos? So by ur own words he was a smart kidnapper"
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Prouddevil(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Just a short recap of the main events so far.

Igbos touts: The arewa don't want us to go because they are parasites, we must go and the zoo must fall.

Arewa youths: we are tired of this hairy chest beating, pls pack your things and leave arewa to your land. And you have up to Oct 1 to do that.

Igbos touts: why are they threatening us with war? Why can't they call for referendum? DSS should arrest them.

Arewa youths: okay, go and conduct your referendum but in your land, we are strongly in support of your self-determination agenda and indeed you have UN backing.

Igbos touts: why not call your leaders to conduct the referendum for us if you are serious. You are jealous of our success, you want to loot our investment. We have over $45T investment in Arewa.

Igbos leaders: Arewa cannot "drive" us from Nigeria.

Pls, what is this foot-dragging all about having been handed your much desired historic goal on a platter of gold?
hahhahahhahhahhahhahah hahhahahhahhahhahhahah hahhahahhahhahhahhahah hahaha ipobslayer spotted.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Jibolami: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2017
I wish the agitators of biafra can understand the concept of disintegration and stop wasting their time. If your leaders are not ready for break up that means u guys are not ripe for it. Go toast your leaders first before u come on the street to seek for secession.

If Nigeria should for a referendum today provided we have such provision in our constitution have you guys taught of who and who will sit on the round table to deliberate of that. Obviously it won't be the jobless youths but your leaders who don't want break up. Guys don't be used as pawn in this agitation. Some unreasonable youths have lost their life in the process.

Talk to your leaders first.....seek for their opinion and not Nnamdi kanu who's also a citizen of other countries to push into this. He wants to rule biafra let him contest for president come 2019 the door is open for him rather than using the poor youths to have achieve his objective.

Small word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Politicking: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2017
laribari:

Igbos are confused. They are now igbo jews becos kanu converted and called himself a Jew. This is no joke and he is flying a Jewish flag in his house which is now the biafra headquarters.

A jew is an anti-christ or anti-Jesus concept o religion becos he does not believe in Jesus as the son of God or the trinity. What is the difference BTW an igbo who calls himself a Jew and the ones he calls amala moolems? I'm delta ibo but I rather be an afonja Christian (that is if you attach christianity to it) than to be a Jewish Igbo.

What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it money, life, death, politics or even kanu? Nothing!!

You need to study what judaism is against what you believe as a Christian. I pity una ignorance because this stupid kanu will lead all of you to pedition. Jews all over the world at certain things have been subjected to destruction by war and even adoph hitler killed 3 million jews and it's time for the igbo jews to face same as kanu is really dragging the defensely into a suicide mission.

Jews do not see Jesus as the messiah. All biafrans will convert from Christianity to Judaism. grin

Kanu is definitely up to something and the end time is here, I pity una. Ignorance and arrogance will take you people away from God, yet you claim your stupid biafran plan is ordained by God. Which god?

Maybe you people should ask kanu if he believes in Jesus as against what igbos belief. The igbos I know are Christians and not Jews.

Book of Romans says Jesus came to save the Jews (Israel) first, then the gentiles and HE established the church which is Christianity.

Before you follow kanu, ask questions.

Very good question, meanwhile the igbos should know that we the Niger Deltans are not with them and should stop parading with our oil in their mind ,my question is if they are good people why did the Niger Deltans support the Nigerian army during the civil war instead the igbos that are their neighbours

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by buchilino(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought
All we clamour for is peace.

Those chanting war song don't really know what is war

SO IF I DON'T WANT UR FRIENDSHIP ANYMORE, I HAVE BASICALLY DECLARED WAR ON U. IS DAT WAT UR SAYING.

4 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2017
TheCabal:

grin

No kill me ooo bro
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by buchilino(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Politicking:

Very good question, meanwhile the igbos should know that we the Niger Deltans are not with them and should stop parading with our oil in their mind ,my question is if they are good people why did the Niger Deltans support the Nigerian army during the civil war instead the igbos that are their neighbours

WEN U SAY, "WE NIGER DELTANS", WHO IS D WE. R U REFERRING TO D EFIKS OR IBIBIOS?, COS TO D BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, DIS PPLE FOUGHT ALONG IGBOS DURING D WAR.

5 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by buchilino(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
the smart igbos live in lagos? Wow seems evans also lived in lagos? So by ur own words he was a smart kidnapper"

LOL, U NO, MANY DRINK ALOMO B4 COMING ONLINE

3 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by buchilino(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
simplycarro:

If this is how to engage people with different opinion on your silly agitation, you will leave for 500 years and Biafra will still not come
Be wise

HOW DO U EVEN NO DAT PERSON IS IGBO.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by PDJT: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
TheCabal:

[/s]

-It seem after wasting your time in Nigerian "education institution", you somehow feel smart.
-Those "followers" have a voice and they will continue to use it. Ignore them at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by bigtt76(f): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2017
These ones still believe power is absolute in their hands shei? grin Issokay

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by odsophi82(f): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
some people won't like to hear this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools / National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu / Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.