Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. (773 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by dapsonlou(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Buharimustgo: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2017
So don't you want him to repent again? Must he be a gay forever?
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Buharimustgo: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
I am surprised at the above comments, Please gays can changed their sexual preference anytime depending on the circumstance, there is nothing like once a gay always a gay,in this case you have lead him to Christ and he wants to change,please continue to assist him in the repentance process,because great will be your reward in heaven
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by thonyrule(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
He's bisexual, simple!
The choice is not just yours to make but your family members too
Maybe you should just leave and move on
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
All these so-called BACs sef! A supposed sinner has repented, at which point all things are supposed to become white as snow, and you're still looking at him as a gay man. Do you not have faith that Jesus can 'cure' him from his homosexuality again?

Do you now believe that a homosexual cannot be cured; that it might actually be his nature and he cannot escape it? And if it is his nature, why should he be condemned for it. Take it up with God.

As for this girl's problem: The guy is a gay man, willing to try to fit into society. He cannot deny his nature forever, so just leave him.
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by IamSINZ(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2017
OP go soon replace Joro for lie grin
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by dapsonlou(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
All these so-called BACs sef! A supposed sinner has repented, at which point all things are supposed to become white as snow, and you're still looking at him as a gay man. Do you not have faith that Jesus can 'cure' him from his homosexuality again?

Do you now believe that a homosexual cannot be cured; that it might actually be his nature and he cannot escape it? And if it is his nature, why should he be condemned for it. Take it up with God.

As for this girl's problem: The guy is a gay man, willing to try to fit into society. He cannot deny his nature forever, so just leave him.

Homosexuality can not be cured because it is not a disease, it's a brain condition. It can be Managed but never cured.
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
dapsonlou:

Homosexuality can not be cured because it is not a disease, it's a brain condition. It can be Managed but never cured.

This is new.

It's one of two things: it's either of one's body, or foreign to it. Choose. Mental illnesses are still "brain conditions".
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by dapsonlou(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

This is new.

It's one of two things: it's either of one's body, or foreign to it. Choose. Mental illnesses are still "brain conditions".

Brain Condition is not foreign, its a birth Defect. They are born with it.
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Fkforyou(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Religious people Sha, I can't understand them. undecided

On one hand she narrated her story acting all holy while on the hand she was proud she was the one that disvirgined her hubby to be, infact them don fvck reach 30 times.. undecided

Fvck in the night like rabbit, act like the most holiest person during the day.

If to say them don marry I for no talk. But I guess just like 2baba, No body holy pass.... undecided
Re: Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
dapsonlou:

Brain Condition is not foreign, its a birth Defect. They are born with it.

If they're born with it, is it then not God-given? Does he make mistakes? If you want gay people to 'correct' themselves, it would be hypocritical to say that trans-people do not have the same right to correct the 'brain condition' that they are born with.

(1) (Reply)

This Week's Question: Is Sex And Money Very Important In A Relationship?? / How Can I Get Children Without Marriage / Hahaha Guys Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.