Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu (3601 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by lilytender: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2017
All Ibos in Biaffraud nation support the release of Evans because he is one of their heroes that will develop Biaffraud land by kidnapping their Governors, Senators, dis-Honourables, Commissioners, LG Chairmen e.t.c. and use the ransom collected to build roads, schools, hospitals, airports, seaports e.t.c. in Biaffraud land.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by POpikin: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2017
lilytender:
All Ibos in Biaffraud nation support the release of Evans because he is one of their heroes that will develop Biaffraud land by kidnapping their Governors, Senators, dis-Honourables, Commissioners, LG Chairmen e.t.c. and use the ransom collected to build roads, schools, hospitals, airports, seaports e.t.c. in Biaffraud land.

Smelly afonja

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
The way these zombies and muslimumus take up seemingly 'pro-Biafran' username to tarnish IPOB is funny. They must be frustrated it is not working. More frustrations to ewedurudeens and muslimudeen zombies.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by UGLEEBOI: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:

Smelly afonja

Take tis n you'll be alright!

2 tablespoons full in the morning

2 in the afternoon...

and 2 at night.

CONTAINS: Calcium, magnesium, vitamins....

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by durasome(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Handiwork of jobless woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me / Jada Was Never Northern Cameroon! / Yoruba Youth Takes The Fight To Fulani Militia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.