Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus (22165 Views)

Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by PalmchatApp: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
The best place to catch the lifetime moment is sometimes in the bus. This does not apply to you when you are not in a good mood, because there are some annoying things when you board a bus. There are some extremely annoying things people do that makes you regret even starting the journey.

1. You meet the preachers; imagine when there is intense traffic and everyone is praying for the traffic to reduce, then you see one sis/bro preaching the gospel. P.S nobody is saying this is wrong, but it could be annoying. The bro/sis start singing and after that they tell you why trousers is bad, they even use you to preach if you are unlucky. After that, they ask for what you can use to support the gospel and cajole you to drop anything.

2. You see the hawkers; all these ones are good at what they do. They always pray for traffic, so they can sell their goods. Aside the hawkers on the road that sells the basic things you need. There are some that are in the bus, they sell everything in this world ranging from agbo jedi, body soap, drugs, story books, love book, lyrics, multivitamin, insecticides and so on. These people have sweet mouth ehn.

3. The commentators; All these people make traffic condition over tiring. You see them commenting on everything they see. They talk about how poor the economy is, they argue about anything from politics, religious, tribe et.c. They engage people in the bus with all manners of unnecessary talks. I don't ever want to stay close to them.

4. The bad odor category; hmmm the list wouldn't be complete without these people. They have awful way they smell that you just want to throw up. Sometimes, they are either passengers or even the bus conductor. Mostly fat people do this when they start sweating. Pray you don't sit next to them through the journey.

5. The food mongers; all these ones buy and eat anything possible they see in traffic. first they are having puff-puff, next thing is rice, pop corn, biscuit, lacasera and gala. They don't ever tired of putting something in the mouth. Bad thing is if you are next to them and you are hungry.

6. The Proud ones; all these ones are something else, they fight for front space in the bus, they sit so comfortably, even when you tell them to adjust a bit, they find it difficult. They complain about how small the bus is, and even brag about how they would have gone with their car or cab. hmmmm.

7. The parole guys; you must have come across this guys. They want to set P at all cost. They don't mind dropping at your b/stop just to exchange contact. They even offer to pay for your t fare. They always want to engage in conversation with you by all means. Sometimes they always have poor English or mouth odor, too bad.

8. The Sleepers ; all these ones can sleep for Africa. they can sleep any where so far they are OK. They sleep, open their mouth and some even snore. They sleep through the journey even when the bus is noisy. Unfortunately, some of them over sleep and miss their B/stops.

Which category/ies do you fall in? lol.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by jessejunior(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
lagos for all grin

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by lajoshua: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
I can't pray for my enemy to be under the influence of the armpit of a Lagos bus conductor.
The odor will leave you speechless. grin
Visit http://atomcurve.com/14980801/ordercity1 learn how to make money online through internet entrepreneurship

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by jessejunior(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Lagos for all grin
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by PalmchatApp: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
lmao, kill me
lajoshua:
I can't pray for my enemy to be under the influence of the armpit of a Lagos bus conductor.
The odour will leave you speechless. grin
Visit www.ordercity.com.ng learn how to make money online through internet entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by PalmchatApp: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2017
lol
jessejunior:
Lagos for all grin
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by PalmchatApp: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
For real?
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by uruego(f): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Dannieln1: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think it's only in lagos this happens...

Op you need a veterinary doctor
Cos ayam not understanding

This is a National problem that need attention...
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by marooh: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
What of those that wouldn't not buy anything until the motor is about to leave before they will start to dey shout
Pure water!
Ice cream!
Ogiri!
Banga.
Kanda
Card!

God banish devil grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by chuksjuve(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
How many time will dis same sto
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
How many time will dis same story kip on coming up? o sun me o

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by NoBetterNigeria: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eko akeete!

Ile ogbon!!!

Eko oni baaje ooo

Oo baaje ti

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
LAGOS NA WA O!!
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by kingdenny(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
What bout those that fart in public transport. That should top your list angry

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by boolet: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
kingdenny:
What bout those that fart in public transport. That should top your list angry
Hehe... I think one could bear the fart compared to sitting close to the conductor's oozing armpits.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by holysaint1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
That smelling odour na him bad pass...

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by dayleke: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Spitting kelebe.....
Eeewwwwww!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by dayleke: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
edimat007:
How many time will dis same story kip on coming up? o sun me o

No b only Sun....
Moon naa dey...
Make d Mods cash you....

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Donwilly20(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ki ki ki
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by mummyson26(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
You forgot the corperate begers

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by ogorwyne(f): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
lol. I deliberately sleep while traveling. I hate traveling so much and most times before I get to my destination migraine just comes from no where. Even when sleep doesn't want to come I force myself. sleeping through the journey makes it faster for me. Am a light sleeper though.
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by free2ryhme: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pickpockets, one chance and robbery in traffic

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Victornezzar: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
lajoshua:
The odour will leave you speechless. grin
Visit www.ordercity.com.ng learn how to make money online through internet entrepreneurship
You ve witnessed it ahbi
Especially wen ur close 2 d door nd dey start collecting money from d back
dey would stretch deir hands
d odour will circulate cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
the jelilis- they drop the fart like olamide album it circulate and trend instantly.

the loud voice- imagine someone voice overshadowing the bus engine. their sound of hello is like a megaphone.

the talkatives - women, women I say women. typewriter can't type word faster and louder than some women especially market women.

the beggar- ow you go enter motor when you no get TP. wetin your leg dey for. trek for God bare

the mute- I fall in this categories, go just dey silent, over think my head off, I may not even hear you say hi to me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Yinabim(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:
You ve witnessed it ahbi Especially wen ur close 2 d door nd dey start collecting money from d back dey would stretch deir hands d odour will circulate cheesy grin
Lwkmd
Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Victornezzar: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op what about d ones dat won't hear word wen conductor say "hold ur change...I no get change"
Later dey would bring 1k expecting 2 conductor 2 do some miracles about d change grin

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Kakayaraznits(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
The callers nko?
They start making calls from the beginning to the end of the journey. Always from one call to the other. It's no biggie as na their credit but they talk so loud.

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus by Victornezzar: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yinabim:

Lwkmd
lol
u av witnessed it ahbi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Necessary Things To Do To Live Peacefully Abroad / Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M / River Benue Hayin Gada Bridge, Adamawa In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.