Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Asslickers Versus Assfvckers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asslickers Versus Assfvckers (718 Views)

African Asslickers / Letter To 'random PM Senders' And 'asslickers' On Romanceland. / All nairaland Guys Are Asslickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asslickers Versus Assfvckers by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2017
i've come to realise that this world is divided into two categories of people. The ASSLICKERS and the ASSFUCKERS.

- the asslickers have very little to spend and as such do 'boy boy' for the assfvckers (rich class). Just like the MODS are doing for oga sheun. (Na joke o mak i nor chop ban). when the assfvckers donate in church, we are forced to clap for them or be embarrassed sad.

- the asslickers like myself help assfvckers wash cars in order to be accommodated by the latter. We also buy dirty fruits like mango, cucumber, water melon etc while the assfvckers feed on nourishing fruit like strawberry and blackberry to aid performance.

- asslickers can only purchase refurbished phones to enter nairaland and admire/worship fine ass D.P while the assfvckers have '6th generation phones' to view it 360 degrees. I suspect it's the type traphedges and kennyID17 is using.

- most importantly, the asslickers can only admire fine ass to self service while the assfvckers are pressing and pounding our dream ass non stop due to the size of their bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asslickers Versus Assfvckers by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2017
i can't take this no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asslickers Versus Assfvckers by Shiitposter: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
It true!!!! DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

Re: Asslickers Versus Assfvckers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shiitposter:
If true!!!! DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
you think i,m happy? Hang let me use the ropeundecided
Re: Asslickers Versus Assfvckers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
*inner thought - Omo, as people avoid my thread, na to delete am sure pass shocked*

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Tall Male And Short Female Corps Members Trending On The Internet / Nigerian Lady Seeking Divorce Shares Photo Of Her Daughter Covered In Blood / Phyno Murdered Hushpuppi In Timaya's New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.