Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

VIDEO: #bbnaija Why I Forgave Kemen – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: #bbnaija Why I Forgave Kemen – Tboss (392 Views)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: #bbnaija Why I Forgave Kemen – Tboss by gist212: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017

Ex Big Brother Nigeria 2017 housemate, Tokunbo Idowu (TBoss), has finally spoken and as well addressed the issue on why she forgave fellow contestant, Ekemini Ekerette (Kemen).

In an interview with Media Room Hub, the duo addressed the inappropriate sexual behavior, that got Kemen disqualified from the reality show.

“Actually, I didn’t know Kemen was going to be disqualified, I found out the same way other housemates found out.

“I didn’t speak about the incident because I wasn’t ready and i didn’t want to be put under pressure.

“I felt betrayed with the interviews Kemen gave after the house, but now i’m in a good place and I have forgiven him.

“Myself and Kemen are now good, BossNation please stop attacking him. Accepting to reconcile makes us stronger.

“But this does not mean I knew what happened that night. Let’s just move on,” TBoss said.

Kemen on his part, added: “Tboss didn’t lay the accusation.

“I wish I and TBoss had an opportunity to talk and analyze the video before I was evicted.

“There was no touch down there, there was no touch.

“The whole issue of green light didn’t come in, we had a mutual relationship in the house.

“My disqualification was not because of slipping my hand into TBoss’ pant, because I didn’t do it. But there was a case of touching her without her consent. People twisted it. I have always wanted to talk to TBoss. As we get along, I will make it up to TBoss.

“If Tboss gives me the opportunity, I would love to work with her business wise.”

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PETVB1B_pQ4

Source: http://www.primebazemedia.com/celebrity/video-bbnwhy-forgave-kemen-tboss/
Re: VIDEO: #bbnaija Why I Forgave Kemen – Tboss by smartty68(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Shu!!! In the video Tboss was conscious jare.

Anyways, its bygone now... She must be feeling like a goddess now. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: #bbnaija Why I Forgave Kemen – Tboss by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Tokunbo

Na kemen I blame self

He no see tear rubber ,come dey go meet tokunbo

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Puts Instagram User On Blast For Insulting Him / We Are Not On The Same Level, Phyno Tells Hushpuppi As He Replies His DISS / Expect Our Beautiful Twins, Says Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.