Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Do You Know Any Herbal Treatment For Emphizima? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Any Herbal Treatment For Emphizima? (2029 Views)

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Herbal Treatment For Emphizima? by segoye2(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2007
Dear Landers,

I just finished chating with a childhood friend of mine who recides in Pennsylvina, in the U.S.

She told me that her Dad has been ill for sometime now and dignosised with Emphizima. 

She nearly resign to faith, but I believe somehow, that through your wonderful reference to herbs, he will gain back his health.

His currently has alot of trouble breathing, can't walk more than 100ft with out running out of air,he coughs a lot, and when he blows his nose, it comes out black, he is very weak and tired all the time, though his tongue colour is still as same as it were before he got ill.

His currently dignosised with emphizima  and we are looking for a herbal cure and will not mind if you can link me up with a herbal company you feel can help us as fast as possible before this sickness will snurff like out of Mr. Osborne.

Please try reply as soon as possible to enable us know our faith.

Am sending you my warmest greetings and a big thanks for all your good works.

Sincerely Yours,

For: Osborne Family.

Segoye2

you can mail me at oyesanmisegun@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Prenatal Genotype Test / Nigerians Jubilate Over Being Declared Ebola-free / Solution For Stinge/bite From Centipid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.