Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (7580 Views)

Pleases Bloggers, What's The Best Tool/site You Use For Keyword Research? / Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
webincomeplus:
I use GTB, and my account gets credited about 24 hours after Adsense pays.

Thanks for your response. I also use GT and got an alert within 24 hours.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
osile2012:
I froze mine, want to use it to buy a house. grin cheesy

That's a great move.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by alBHAGDADI: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Ebukax:

You can make 5k$ monthly you can make 100$ month Linda Ikeji makes 8m to 9million naira monthly on AdSense u can make 50k$ monthly from AdSense
Every thing depends on your hard work
Me I make 300 to 500$ monthly
Nigerian adsense availBle for sale i will create a money spinning niche blog for you
Lies.

How much traffic do you get that you earn that much?

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Tongsman(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks for your response. I also use GT and got an alert within 24 hours.

please, is it compulsory my account must be a DORM account?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by RapportNaija(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Tongsman:

Co ask?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by argob44(f): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2017
kayo80:
Hello guys. I know Google Adsense sends earnings on the 21st of the month, but i want to know when you usually get it in your dorm account here in nigeria.

Thanks in advance.
4 DAYS AFTER... I USE FCMB

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Olarababy(f): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2017
pls oooo sombody shoukd help me....i have $150 lying in my account but ots not verified....USA adsene
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Tongsman(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2017
RapportNaija:
Co ask?
i mean must my bank account be a domiciled account before i can receive money from adsense?

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Evidenx(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Please help,i have a facebook page will like to turn into a blog,please how do i go about it??
#NoInsultPlease#
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by royalty18: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
So, how do one make money from this Google AdSense of a thing? Thanks
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Coldfeets: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
1 - 5 days after the payment is sent.

I received mine yesterday.

I love Google.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by RapportNaija(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Tongsman:

i mean must my bank account be a domiciled account before i can receive money from adsense?
as in I am looking to knw the same answers for your question too, so co-ask... just a slang
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by viki84(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
All These Bloggers And Lies Ehnn. Getting Your Blog Verified Isn't That Easy As It Seems, Your Time, Money Is Involved And You Must Have Quality Content. I'm A Blogger

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Who can handle social media marketing and PR for my music studio ...?

1. You must be able to register social media accts and build good follower base (Target is Nigeria)

2. You must have your own massive Nigerian follower base on social media accts for PR of my music studio.

3. Must be ready to work first and get payment once I see positive results (in terms of what you've done and by conversion to sales yet, don't be scared)... You also know you can trust me to def pay my dues...I just Wann be sure to can handle this before starting to fund you...

4. You must have PR counterparts here in Abeokuta I situations (Funaab, mapoly)

5. You must have direct links to some popular OAPs...

Kindly pm me if you think you can handle this
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Tongsman:

I heard some people also use saving accounts to recieve money, but it takes a bit longer, and you would be paid in naira, which means you would be at the mercy of the bank dollar excahnge rate.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Lies.

Lies y then do u wanna know how much traffic's I get to earn that much no need telling u since to ur own view now am a liar
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Sunday172:
gtb domiciliary acct

How many months did it take you to open that account, especially the referee part?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
webincomeplus:
I use GTB, and my account gets credited about 24 hours after Adsense pays.

To your Domiciliary or Local account?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by daremiarchs(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Ebukax:

You can make 5k$ monthly you can make 100$ month Linda Ikeji makes 8m to 9million naira monthly on AdSense u can make 50k$ monthly from AdSense
Nigerian adsense availBle for sale i will create a money spinning niche blog for you
Can i have your WhatsApp number please?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by henryobinna(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Lies.

300 to 500 dollars isn't really much. with a daily visits of 3k+ and pageviews of 5k+ you could earn that.
I know how much I and some otber guys were earning, before I had a little issue and Iknow how manymany pageviews it was
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2017
daremiarchs:

Can i have your WhatsApp number please?
Check my signature bro
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2017
henryobinna:
300 to 500 dollars isn't really much. with a daily visits of 3k+ and pageviews of 5k+ you could earn that.
I know how much I and some otber guys were earning, before I had a little issue and Iknow how manymany pageviews it was
God bless u HenryObinna
That Guy's mentality z something else
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Ebukax:

Ur contact,let's talk.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Ebukax:

God bless u HenryObinna
That Guy's mentality z something else

Plz like how much can 1000 monthly visitors make on average? I know it varies... but based on your experience so far.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Ur contact,let's talk.
+2348118642694
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by trinity11(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2017
henryobinna:

Henryobinna the name rang a bell,
Longest time bro, do u still remember me?

you once helped me with a link to get full FIFA 14. my guy am still flexing it
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Received yesterday. Diamond Bank savings extra account.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by jay7(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Am here to learn.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by bedfordng(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Received yesterday. Diamond Bank savings extra account.

I plan using Diamond Bank Xtra pro savings too. How is their services like? Had any issues yet? Is the loss of money when converting ur USD so great? Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
CocoBee:

I plan using Diamond Bank Xtra pro savings too. How is their services like? Had any issues yet? Is the loss of money when converting ur USD so great? Thanks.
Apart from the ridiculous stamp duty charges, there's no problem at all. They use 305/$1. I don't really mind. my Adsense earnings is big.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Contact Google / Holi Love SMS & Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / How To Add More Cross Columns To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.