Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (7578 Views)

Pleases Bloggers, What's The Best Tool/site You Use For Keyword Research? / Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Dmcool(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm a Sport Analyst, and I wish to have a Sport blog which will also bring some cash to my pocket. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp 07039614523 if u can assist me on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by okine4real: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls i need advice, am a software consultant and i have a normal website. But I want to upgrade it to something like a e-commerce website. I want it to be like that of jumia or konga. Also one last thing i want to also advertise the website on google or something. This is what i want to achieve is, if someone does a search on google for a particular software that i sell, my website would be number one on ranking and it would have Ad by the site eg Ad okinexswiftventurescom. Pls i need someone to educate me on how i can achieve this. Whatapp 07087776267

Regards
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by daremiarchs(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ebukax:

Check my signature bro
Ok ok
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by henryobinna(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
trinity11:

Henryobinna the name rang a bell,
Longest time bro, do u still remember me?

you once helped me with a link to get full FIFA 14. my guy am still flexing it

nice to hear you remember me,
too bad I've forgotten embarassed
embarassed embarassed

but am glad you're still enjoying it.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Tongsman(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
kayo80:

I heard some people also use saving accounts to recieve money, but it takes a bit longer, and you would be paid in naira, which means you would be at the mercy of the bank dollar exchange rate.
thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by G0dsent: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
IN my country it's 21 June

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by David160(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm grin
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by RapportNaija(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
okine4real:
Pls i need advice, am a software consultant and i have a normal website. But I want to upgrade it to something like a e-commerce website. I want it to be like that of jumia or konga. Also one last thing i want to also advertise the website on google or something. This is what i want to achieve is, if someone does a search on google for a particular software that i sell, my website would be number one on ranking and it would have Ad by the site eg Ad okinexswiftventurescom. Pls i need someone to educate me on how i can achieve this. Whatapp 07087776267

Regards
will you pay for consultancy? I can put you through ASAP and we would develop what you really need!
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by todaynewsreview: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2017
RapportNaija:
Co ask?

Bro, it is hosted AdSense you're using in your blog or non-hosted? I want to buy a domain to link to my blog too but want to know it the hosted adsense will still be functional after the linking. Reply please. Thanks
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by GossipPage: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Contact Google / Holi Love SMS & Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / How To Add More Cross Columns To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.