Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together (38429 Views)

Moet Abebe Shares Moments From Raunchy Girls Night Out (photos) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
*Wise Saying:*

You may be David in Praise, Abraham in Faith, Solomon in Wisdom, Gideon in War, Esther in Beauty. But if you are not like Joseph in Discipline you will end up as Samson in Destruction. *Keep on praying and stay away from sin* #JUSTTOSAY...GOODEVENING#
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Annruby: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
TheMoniker:
grin That niggar girl is a man with her yam leg and bass voice
cant stop laughing.....

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by fullstreets: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ade wants to drink some of that Moet.

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by mikool007(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
We have seen ur leg moet you can put it back now grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Clean and sweet moet, looks like my NL crush, I will lick her plate clean smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by talk2saintify(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Error 502

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by davillian(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
With #200 red rose on his P cap.
Let me come and be going.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by AuroraB(f): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Moet the hemp chimney cheesy grin
So many rings on his fingers, Bia, Ijikwa ahu? undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
I know that she is purposely flaunting her laps. Damn, why are girls like this? If our prick no stand una no go rest.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by scarletkinq(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
1.He is no longer with YahooBoizNoLap
2.Moet has a man like voice
3.Its none my biz ....Get it Init?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
E mean say u go like NwaAmaikpe be dt, dey got sane looks b body stuff angry
Fresca:
Lynxx is more my type...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by obivictor(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
I like dis guy
The way he dress
His voice
Just every thing about him
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by dadasupremacy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
She Don dey the game tete grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by lagdmark(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
kennygee:
Is that a Cannabis plant behind him?
The reason why he looks dapper
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Ezionye(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Too many rings nah
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Abfinest007(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
I love this guy he also passing a good message in all his music not like some that will be singing yarsh
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
He studied ring management angry
Ezionye:
Too many rings nah
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by lebete3000: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
TunezBlog:
Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold stepped out for a brief chat with popular radio girl, Moet Abebe looking dapper.

The former YBNL star strutted his stuff in a vintage shirt on black pants with a pair of white vans he topped the look with a lush looking red cap.

The 'beautiful night' singer keeps staying dapper for days.

See more photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/celeb-instyle-adekunle-gold-steps-out.html

their pix 2geda looks photoshopped. ...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by seenga(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
still looking for the 'dapper' the op used. or he meant diapers? cus eye am not understanding
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
They look like house boy and house girl

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by jonero4(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
kennygee:
it looks like it,,

O boy u dey see road o
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Lawalemi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
She can finish that Gold of a guy in minutes
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by NLProblemChild(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

mynd baba ban dis guy
person wet registered 2013? U no dey see
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by hardeycute(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
CoolSmithz:
this guy is the reason i still listen to YBNL
Baba shift

Who was he before he came to YBNL even after that Olamide is the only star remaining
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by ItzWonderz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
kennygee:

Cheers!!!

Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by ItzWonderz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
It better be a business related date. angry

Moet embarassed

Yu dey jealous ??
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by manikspears: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Moet though, she looks ravishing, I will totally do that girl if I get the chance.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Krystaal:
Hehehe... Am I the only one that has no idea on what to comment on this thread grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by Oladipo1166(m): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2017
baby mama tins
Re: Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together by aklion: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Wetin de worry this guy wey him no de like to button em shirt . Na hair or desert chest him de show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Idibia And Rosemarie's White Wedding Pictures / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.