Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,491 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (58417 Views)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by josielewa(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
keypad1:
To fvck this lady dey my mind. I will suck her toto very well till it becomes dry like the sahara desert.

I will squeeze her big bwests until it becomes flat like a flatten tire and straight lijke bathroom slippers.

I will finger her g spot until turns red.

Her nyash will be well massaged by my ever ready palms.

My big preek will fvck her until she screams allahu akbar
grin
keypad1:
To fvck this lady dey my mind. I will suck her toto very well till it becomes dry like the sahara desert.

I will squeeze her big bwests until it becomes flat like a flatten tire and straight lijke bathroom slippers.

I will finger her g spot until turns red.

Her nyash will be well massaged by my ever ready palms.

My big preek will fvck her until she screams allahu akbar
u be funny guy...but its only in ur dream
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Boyooosa(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
i NEVER KNEW HER BUT I KNOW FUNKE VERY WELL
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by nikkyshyne(f): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
What kind of half baked story be this? What happened between you and Funke.Wetin be all these house girl work you dey talk? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by santanwaegbe: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
okay oo
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by panco: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The removal of Juliana Olayode popularly know as Toyo Baby from Funke Akindele's Jenifa series, raised so many eyebrows and different people suggested different things all geared towards the duo having a misunderstanding!

The both parties have remained coy on this matter until today, Juliana decided to break the ice in what she captioned "The Relationship Between Jenifa And Toyo Baby Uncensored".

Read the post below:

[b]​Thank you for choosing to read this post. It hurts when people spread lies about you and you cannot do anything to defend yourself. But thank God for a platform like this. I would be saying a lot of things; it would be a long read but I promise you would enjoy reading.

I would be stating in clear terms the relationship I had with Aunty Funke. I used ‘had’ and would be talking in past tense because like you know, I am presently not on the Jenifa’s Diary series. And guess what? The news just broke lately, but I have been off the series since May,2016 (last year); it’s been over a year already.

My post would be in two parts; who Aunty Funke was to me (Juliana), and then, who I was to her. These are things only few people know but I am ready to let the world know.

Yes! I will start with her. Why? She’s an amazing person and I can’t wait for you to know how lovely she is on a one-on-one basis. We all have our flaws but we choose rather to celebrate our strengths. Here goes!

Aunty Funke to Juliana!

COACH

Aunty Funke met me for the first time at the auditions of Jenifa’s Diary (she did not know me prior to that day). She saw my talent and believed in me. I worked with her for years; she trained me and helped me in becoming a better actress. She would not take anything short of excellence from her cast. I honestly have not seen anyone in Nollywood more hard working than Aunty Funke. And she made it a duty to correct me and coach me on being better.

BENEFACTOR

Aunty Funke helped pay my mum’s hospital bill for a fibroid surgery, two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000), because I had no money at that time. She also gave to the ministry dear to my heart, MINE Teenage Ministry when we were preparing for an event, one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) and my pastor called to appreciate her. So apart from my pay as an actress on the series (which I won’t mention), that’s all I received from her money-wise, asides from change she gave me for transport when leaving set because as at then, I used to jump bus, ‘keke’ and bike to and fro set up until I left the series…lol. But in all, God used her to meet that major need in my life at that time.

BIG SISTER AND ADVISER

I fondly remember the times Aunty Funke would call me to her room while I was staying in her house (during set), and talk to me. She would take her time to advise me and encourage me as regards life in general. One particular day I treasure was the day she came to the room I stayed and told me, in a mother’s tone that I was beautiful and she warned me sternly never to bleach. I smile whenever I remember that. God bless her kind heart!p

CHEERLEADER AND ENCOURAGER

Aunty Funke never ceased to celebrate me. Knowing how excellent she is at what she does (acting), I was shocked, elated and excited all at once the day she told me I was a good actress. She told me I would be great and celebrated. She saw years ago what is happening today. I am thankful for her words.

Juliana to Aunty Funke!

UNOFFICIAL PA

I was privileged to be the one holding Aunty Funke’s bag while on set. I ‘kept’ the money we spent on day-to-day running and was required to balance account afterwards. I don’t like Mathematics, so that was a lot of work…lol. Money was never unaccounted for in my keep. I ran errands for Aunty Funke and made sure all that was needed was supplied.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT MAKE-UP ARTIST

On set, on some occasions, when I was not acting, I was fanning and dabbing the faces of other actresses (including extras). So, this is for those that have accused me of being proud. Please ask those I fanned and dabbed while preparing to go on set later. On some occasions, I also did my own makeup and that of some other cast. All I wanted to do was SERVE; I wanted every set to be a success.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT CATERER

On set, there were different occasions I served cast and crew (plus extras) food and water. At some points, I joined in washing plates when the plates were not enough to go round. And times I was not acting, and I saw the ‘Mamas’ needed help, I joined them in washing plates. They are alive to bear witness.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT COSTUMIER

I hardly forget things I memorised, so I knew the continuity of major characters on the set. Aunty Funke used to ask Costumiers to confirm costumes with me. On some occasions.I had to go to set earlier than others and leave later than others to sort out costumes, including wigs and other accessories. I looked forward to doing it and never once complained

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT DRIVER

I could not drive while on Jenifa’s Diary set, and I still cannot…lol but I woke up early on different occasions to wash Aunty Funke’s car. The times I didn’t wash, I dusted the car. She is a neat person, so I made sure the inside of the car and the boot were tidy and clean. For me, it was pleasure serving Aunty Funke.

UNOFFICIAL CLEANER

I lived with Aunty Funke while set was on, so I counted it my duty to clean the house. She lived in a duplex at Chevron at that time, so I cleaned the entire house. Sweeping and moping from room to room. Scrubbing bathroom after bathroom. I arranged wardrobe after wardrobe, laid one bed after another. You would not know any of these if I am not saying this. I did all this with joy. She was special to me and you serve those you love.

UNOFFICIAL WASHER WOMAN

Aunty Funke is neat and very tidy and she does professional drycleaning. But there were times she needed a dress washed urgently and I helped her wash. Please don’t accuse me of being proud or rude to Aunty Funke again. I SERVED her WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

UNOFFICIAL COOK

Some of my fond memories with Aunty Funke are the times I cooked for Aunty Funke. I enjoyed cooking for her. I followed someone who lived with her then (name withheld) to market on different occasions to buy things we used to cook. Please note, I had a home of my own. I stayed with Aunty Funke only when we were shooting except times she specifically asked me to come over.

UNOFFICIAL MASSUER

I learnt how to massage with Aunty Funke; I learnt on the job…lol. I knew she was usually tired when we got back so it was my pleasure to relieve her; she sometimes slept off while I massaged her. There was a day we were on location and we did not take the oil. Someone offered oil but as I held it, my spirit was not at peace. So, I bowed my head and prayed over the oil. I did not know Aunty Funke was watching me. When I opened my eyes, she asked what I did and I told her. Her response was “O se oko mi”, translated, “thank you my dear”.

PRAYER PARTNER

There were different times Aunty Funke called me to pray on location, and sometimes at home. There was a time I gave her a Word of Knowledge. I had a dream once, I told her, and it happened the next day. I fasted and prayed with Aunty Funke and her sister. She called me to pray with her at midnight at some points. She knew from the onset that I was a Christian and that I was committed to prayer. There were different times we both prayed and asked God to give us sponsors. So, for those that have accused me of being “holier-than-thou”, that is the real me o! Everybody on every set I have gone, including Jenifa’s Diary, know I am unapologetically sold out to Jesus. I am not ‘deceiving’ anybody. That is my ‘real face’…lol

SCRIPT ADVISER

I had the pleasure of sitting and gisting with Aunty Funke at different points, whether at home or in the car. We would talk about the script. She sometimes had inspirations in the car and she would ask me to write it down so she doesn’t forget, and she would ask my opinion. I treasure those moments. Interestingly,there was a day we were talking at the house and her husband was there. I talked about loving High School movies and Musicals. I said I wondered why we didn’t have such in Nigeria. Then, we all started talking. JJC Skills even ‘drafted’ me into it already but we were just talking lightly. It is my joy that “INDUSTREET” is a reality today!

Let me stop here! So, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that you shouldn’t believe everything you read until you hear from the source.

Your question now is, what happened? Hmmm! We had a misunderstanding and I cannot disclose what happened without Aunty Funke’s permission. But if you read all I said in the post, you would gather that we were quite close. And when two people get that close, misunderstandings are bound to occur.

All I have said, you can confirm. 100% truth and UNCENSORED!!!

So, it is God, who saw my faithfulness and commitment, Who is rewarding me and announcing me to the world. Dear aspiring celeb, please SERVE and not seek to be served.

Much love!

Juliana Olayode.[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/funke-akindele-and-toyo-baby-beef-read.html
Juli u will ever remain great , God will surely keep to achieve all wishes in this life. Love u
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Observer225: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Like we care
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by ammyluv2002(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What do you mean by "especially Funke"?

Well, I like her silence. She doesn't need to explain anything to anyone
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by olatunyemi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
how this take affect the price of garri for market
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by manikspears: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stories that touch ,but seriously.....

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by PeacenLove2: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
When some people become successful, it seems they swear an oath to take their years of struggle on anyone who dares cross their paths. I can't comprehend why some people do this because they look, talk and act like normal kind people but they are really gross to others especially those they think they have power over.

It may be difficult but people should learn to draw the line especially when it comes to business relationships. Please keep it professional.

Aunty Funke, please find the grace to be the bigger person. Toyo babe, don't mind what people say. The work of your hands will be rewarded sooner or later.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by LordOfNaira: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Well, I like her silence. She doesn't need to explain anything to anyone

Well, she is not the one being maligned. People are blindly siding her in the matter. It's Toyo that is being blindly accused of ingratitude among other things. People were making up stories and people were simply faulting "Toyo" without caring to wait for her side of the story. I have not read anywhere where anyone faulted Funke. All the blames went to "Toyo" some calling her proud, others calling her an ingrate.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by babiwonda: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ejo girl yi gbo sha,gosh u talk to much
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by OlaBa: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Well, she is not the one being maligned. People are blindly siding her in the matter. It's Toyo that is being blindly accused of ingratitude among other things. People were making up stories and people were simply faulting "Toyo" without caring to wait for her side of the story. I have not read anywhere where anyone faulted Funke. All the blames went to "Toyo" some calling her proud, others calling her an ingrate.

But she didn't say anything here. Just rambling about how she's doing unofficial work as if she was forced. She's playing emotional card and the same time not saying what really happened that caused their separation.
To me, this write up is nothing but for public to be sympathetic to her plight and paint 'Aunty" Funke as inconsiderate and wicked being.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by tobrinskilanski: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's a long read but she was more of house help to funke according to the narrative than an actress. She carries her bag around, wash plates on movie set for her crews, cook her foods, dust the house, wash and shine the car etc, the girl don suffer I beg.

it's called humility NOT suffering from juliana to jenifa.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by LordOfNaira: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
OlaBa:

But she didn't say anything here. Just rambling about how she's doing unofficial work as if she was forced. She's playing emotional card and the same time not saying what really happened that caused their separation.
To me, this write up is nothing but for public to be sympathetic to her plight and paint 'Aunty" Funke as inconsiderate and wicked being.

Read the whole of it. She tried to correct the impression (about pride) that a lot of people had about her. In the end, she mentioned a misunderstanding (which is normal for such an intimate relationship that they had, as described in the OP). The disagreement between Funke and this young lady shouldn't be that much of news but for those hungry bloggers who blew it out of proportion and allowed people to start reading meanings to things.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Emekayoung(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Could it be she slept wit Funke's husband? Or was spoiling Funke's name in front of her husband? Either or the two sha..
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by babapressy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok oooo
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Dan2j(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
scarletkinq:
itz 2017 u no qo pray make sense fit locate you ...for how long u wan remain lik dis SMH

Abeg pray 4 am
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by OlaBa: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Read the whole of it. She tried to correct the impression (about pride) that a lot of people had about her. In the end, she mentioned a misunderstanding (which is normal for such an intimate relationship that they had, as described in the OP). The disagreement between Funke and this young lady shouldn't be that much of news but for those hungry bloggers who blew it out of proportion and allowed people to start reading meanings to things.

There is nothing in the write up that suggests what led to misunderstanding. It's just stories about the favor "Aunty" Funke did for her, and how she turned to slave for Funke which I think is the whole point of the long write up.
What people or better still wants to hear is what really caused their misunderstanding, and she refused to address it but she successfully paint herself as angel.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by drezzyx(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
And u expect me to read all these.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by LordOfNaira: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
OlaBa:

There is nothing in the write up that suggests what led to misunderstanding. It's just stories about the favor "Aunty" Funke did for her, and how she turned to slave for Funke which I think is the whole point of the long write up.
What people or better still wants to hear is what really caused their misunderstanding, and she refused to address it but she successfully paint herself as angel.

She couldn't talk about the misunderstanding because she probably felt it would be rude to Funke. The essense of this post, I think, is to correct the impression that she is proud. A lot of people had taken sides, calling her proud and ungrateful. You know we are all different. Some can damn whatever people think about them, others can't. If truly she did all these, I am sure it would have been painful all through reading about people calling her proud and ungrateful.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Awoo88: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's a long read but she was more of house help to funke according to the narrative than an actress. She carries her bag around, wash plates on movie set for her crews, cook her foods, dust the house, wash and shine the car etc, the girl don suffer I beg.
She is feeling unappreciated!! Most likely she left because she felt under paid.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by sshalom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
THERE IS SOMETHING GRACIOUS AND SWEET ABOUT THIS YOUNG LADY - IT IS JESUS!
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by dumie(f): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
This story isn't complete, truth is there is a third party involved who came btw these two... Presumably Funke's sister or husband... but someone close to Funke
For those criticising/casting aspersions on Toyo's servant like attitude. They forget there is a prize to pay for fame at some point. Funke has paid her's in the past and it usually doesn't come cheap or easy.. Toyos was being subservient to Funke
If people only knew the hideous act some celebrities go thru before attaining fame.. The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by cleph(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
interesting.... the lord is your strength my sister
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by kode12: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
When someone takes you as a younger sister or sibling and you both live in the same house, those are the things you ought to do,even without being told, or won't she do those things in her own home? Its only natural and its in the normal in the African culture so no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Otii4god: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2017
UNofficial ni UNofficial kor
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by nigercoolnews: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Lipseals: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion, she should let it go. She owes nobody these explanation. People will still say what they want to say.
Even with this write-up she is still being criticized. You can't please them all.
I'm sure she has learnt the lesson to know how and when to set boundaries in any relationship.
For me, I know her talent has been discovered and better things are ahead for her.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Elle277(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Unnecessary details, pls do well to write epistle of 'what went wrong ' on your next edition cos I can see you're too bothered hence the explanation, free your mind,you need no ones permission to do so.. #fanofjeniferdiary
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by rhames(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The removal of Juliana Olayode popularly know as Toyo Baby from Funke Akindele's Jenifa series, raised so many eyebrows and different people suggested different things all geared towards the duo having a misunderstanding!

The both parties have remained coy on this matter until today, Juliana decided to break the ice in what she captioned "The Relationship Between Jenifa And Toyo Baby Uncensored".

Read the post below:

[b]​Thank you for choosing to read this post. It hurts when people spread lies about you and you cannot do anything to defend yourself. But thank God for a platform like this. I would be saying a lot of things; it would be a long read but I promise you would enjoy reading.

I would be stating in clear terms the relationship I had with Aunty Funke. I used ‘had’ and would be talking in past tense because like you know, I am presently not on the Jenifa’s Diary series. And guess what? The news just broke lately, but I have been off the series since May,2016 (last year); it’s been over a year already.

My post would be in two parts; who Aunty Funke was to me (Juliana), and then, who I was to her. These are things only few people know but I am ready to let the world know.

Yes! I will start with her. Why? She’s an amazing person and I can’t wait for you to know how lovely she is on a one-on-one basis. We all have our flaws but we choose rather to celebrate our strengths. Here goes!

Aunty Funke to Juliana!

COACH

Aunty Funke met me for the first time at the auditions of Jenifa’s Diary (she did not know me prior to that day). She saw my talent and believed in me. I worked with her for years; she trained me and helped me in becoming a better actress. She would not take anything short of excellence from her cast. I honestly have not seen anyone in Nollywood more hard working than Aunty Funke. And she made it a duty to correct me and coach me on being better.

BENEFACTOR

Aunty Funke helped pay my mum’s hospital bill for a fibroid surgery, two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000), because I had no money at that time. She also gave to the ministry dear to my heart, MINE Teenage Ministry when we were preparing for an event, one hundred thousand naira (N100,000) and my pastor called to appreciate her. So apart from my pay as an actress on the series (which I won’t mention), that’s all I received from her money-wise, asides from change she gave me for transport when leaving set because as at then, I used to jump bus, ‘keke’ and bike to and fro set up until I left the series…lol. But in all, God used her to meet that major need in my life at that time.

BIG SISTER AND ADVISER

I fondly remember the times Aunty Funke would call me to her room while I was staying in her house (during set), and talk to me. She would take her time to advise me and encourage me as regards life in general. One particular day I treasure was the day she came to the room I stayed and told me, in a mother’s tone that I was beautiful and she warned me sternly never to bleach. I smile whenever I remember that. God bless her kind heart!p

CHEERLEADER AND ENCOURAGER

Aunty Funke never ceased to celebrate me. Knowing how excellent she is at what she does (acting), I was shocked, elated and excited all at once the day she told me I was a good actress. She told me I would be great and celebrated. She saw years ago what is happening today. I am thankful for her words.

Juliana to Aunty Funke!

UNOFFICIAL PA

I was privileged to be the one holding Aunty Funke’s bag while on set. I ‘kept’ the money we spent on day-to-day running and was required to balance account afterwards. I don’t like Mathematics, so that was a lot of work…lol. Money was never unaccounted for in my keep. I ran errands for Aunty Funke and made sure all that was needed was supplied.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT MAKE-UP ARTIST

On set, on some occasions, when I was not acting, I was fanning and dabbing the faces of other actresses (including extras). So, this is for those that have accused me of being proud. Please ask those I fanned and dabbed while preparing to go on set later. On some occasions, I also did my own makeup and that of some other cast. All I wanted to do was SERVE; I wanted every set to be a success.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT CATERER

On set, there were different occasions I served cast and crew (plus extras) food and water. At some points, I joined in washing plates when the plates were not enough to go round. And times I was not acting, and I saw the ‘Mamas’ needed help, I joined them in washing plates. They are alive to bear witness.

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT COSTUMIER

I hardly forget things I memorised, so I knew the continuity of major characters on the set. Aunty Funke used to ask Costumiers to confirm costumes with me. On some occasions.I had to go to set earlier than others and leave later than others to sort out costumes, including wigs and other accessories. I looked forward to doing it and never once complained

UNOFFICIAL ASSISTANT DRIVER

I could not drive while on Jenifa’s Diary set, and I still cannot…lol but I woke up early on different occasions to wash Aunty Funke’s car. The times I didn’t wash, I dusted the car. She is a neat person, so I made sure the inside of the car and the boot were tidy and clean. For me, it was pleasure serving Aunty Funke.

UNOFFICIAL CLEANER

I lived with Aunty Funke while set was on, so I counted it my duty to clean the house. She lived in a duplex at Chevron at that time, so I cleaned the entire house. Sweeping and moping from room to room. Scrubbing bathroom after bathroom. I arranged wardrobe after wardrobe, laid one bed after another. You would not know any of these if I am not saying this. I did all this with joy. She was special to me and you serve those you love.

UNOFFICIAL WASHER WOMAN

Aunty Funke is neat and very tidy and she does professional drycleaning. But there were times she needed a dress washed urgently and I helped her wash. Please don’t accuse me of being proud or rude to Aunty Funke again. I SERVED her WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

UNOFFICIAL COOK

Some of my fond memories with Aunty Funke are the times I cooked for Aunty Funke. I enjoyed cooking for her. I followed someone who lived with her then (name withheld) to market on different occasions to buy things we used to cook. Please note, I had a home of my own. I stayed with Aunty Funke only when we were shooting except times she specifically asked me to come over.

UNOFFICIAL MASSUER

I learnt how to massage with Aunty Funke; I learnt on the job…lol. I knew she was usually tired when we got back so it was my pleasure to relieve her; she sometimes slept off while I massaged her. There was a day we were on location and we did not take the oil. Someone offered oil but as I held it, my spirit was not at peace. So, I bowed my head and prayed over the oil. I did not know Aunty Funke was watching me. When I opened my eyes, she asked what I did and I told her. Her response was “O se oko mi”, translated, “thank you my dear”.

PRAYER PARTNER

There were different times Aunty Funke called me to pray on location, and sometimes at home. There was a time I gave her a Word of Knowledge. I had a dream once, I told her, and it happened the next day. I fasted and prayed with Aunty Funke and her sister. She called me to pray with her at midnight at some points. She knew from the onset that I was a Christian and that I was committed to prayer. There were different times we both prayed and asked God to give us sponsors. So, for those that have accused me of being “holier-than-thou”, that is the real me o! Everybody on every set I have gone, including Jenifa’s Diary, know I am unapologetically sold out to Jesus. I am not ‘deceiving’ anybody. That is my ‘real face’…lol

SCRIPT ADVISER

I had the pleasure of sitting and gisting with Aunty Funke at different points, whether at home or in the car. We would talk about the script. She sometimes had inspirations in the car and she would ask me to write it down so she doesn’t forget, and she would ask my opinion. I treasure those moments. Interestingly,there was a day we were talking at the house and her husband was there. I talked about loving High School movies and Musicals. I said I wondered why we didn’t have such in Nigeria. Then, we all started talking. JJC Skills even ‘drafted’ me into it already but we were just talking lightly. It is my joy that “INDUSTREET” is a reality today!

Let me stop here! So, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that you shouldn’t believe everything you read until you hear from the source.

Your question now is, what happened? Hmmm! We had a misunderstanding and I cannot disclose what happened without Aunty Funke’s permission. But if you read all I said in the post, you would gather that we were quite close. And when two people get that close, misunderstandings are bound to occur.

All I have said, you can confirm. 100% truth and UNCENSORED!!!

So, it is God, who saw my faithfulness and commitment, Who is rewarding me and announcing me to the world. Dear aspiring celeb, please SERVE and not seek to be served.

Much love!

Juliana Olayode.[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/funke-akindele-and-toyo-baby-beef-read.html

Go mend your fences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.