Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable (4099 Views)

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy of Yoruba People Must Be Exposed in 3D. Everyday I wake up to see useless threads by yorubaas of people bowing to Nnamdi Kanu. And I ask myself: Yorubas, what is your gotdam business if we choose to bow down to our leaders or people who hold to a high esteem? Have we Biafraans ever made caricature of your people lying down and rolling on the floor to greet your elders? We are aware of your culture, what you do, we respect you for what you do even though we may not like it because that's who we are. So why then are you putting your nose in something that is not your business, even mild compared to what you people do? Can I get a sensible yoruba to condemn this? Same Nnamdi Kanu has been seen bowing to Igbo Elders...Ekwueme, John Nwodo, Achuzie, Nwabueze, then what is wrong if people bow to him also? I cannot understand this level of hypocrisy and foolishness. What is even deplorable is that thread made it to front page...HELLO YORUBA? For Goodness sake.,..you lie down to great your elders, no other tribe in Nigeria or in the world does that. But every tribes or people in the world bow to other people as a sign of respect.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Bowing to Igbo Elders...Why didn't you hypocrites report on this or push this to front page?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala needs to take this to the front page , its so unfair how they treat the easterners ...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by ragiluhivo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Allow them to keep jerking off themselves on Nairaland while IPOB keep doing grassroots mobilization in favor of Biafra.

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Hopeful20100: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
OP...May God bless you. They just like to look for trouble for no reason. I was shocked to see that thread make frontpage. They will hide this thread now even though you didn't insult anybody.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by feelgoodInc: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
they roll on the floor hahahaha like if I'm going to a meeting with my white shirt, and I see an elder so do I need to remove the white shirt or I should just lie down like that?
what if the white shirt isn't dirty will that be a sign of disrespect?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by smartty68(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Just watch how they'll start attacking the OP grin

Virtually everyone around me and on NairaLand are complaining about the hypocrisy of the Yorubas.

Sometimes I just wonder why embarassed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by waledeji(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
See wailings grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by feelgoodInc: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
cc; OAM4J take this to front page and stop being biased.
prove me wrong that you aren't biased.
prove us wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don't mind Afonjas, even fools marvels at their foolishness

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Eastfield1: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is a prince. A royal prince. so I don't understand why Yoruba's who do worst than that are complaining

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by bolanto24(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
waledeji:
Is that all you can say? How about disproving the facts and points stated.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by feelgoodInc: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
this is where the glass breaks.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Michael004: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
sean1000x:
Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy of Yoruba People Must Be Exposed in 3D. Everyday I wake up to see useless threads by yorubaas of people bowing to Nnamdi Kanu. And I ask myself: Yorubas, what is your gotdam business if we choose to bow down to our leaders or people who hold to a high esteem? Have we Biafraans ever made caricature of your people lying down and rolling on the floor to greet your elders? We are aware of your culture, what you do, we respect you for what you do even though we may not like it because that's who we are. So why then are you putting your nose in something that is not your business, even mild compared to what you people do? Can I get a sensible yoruba to condemn this? Same Nnamdi Kanu has been seen bowing to Igbo Elders...Ekwueme, John Nwodo, Achuzie, Nwabueze, then what is wrong if people bow to him also? I cannot understand this level of hypocrisy and foolishness. What is even deplorable is that thread made it to front page...HELLO YORUBA? For Goodness sake.,..you lie down to great your elders, no other tribe in Nigeria or in the world does that. But every tribes or people in the world bow to other people as a sign of respect.

Nnamdi Kanu Bowing to Igbo Elders
Are you through or you still want to write more? That is how it feels when you disrespect other ppl. So deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Freemancipation: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
The problem is that afonjas keep fooling themselves with online propaganda while IPOB keep waxing stronger day by day.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Freemancipation: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Allow them to keep jerking off themselves on Nairaland while IPOB keep doing grassroots mobilization in favor of Biafra.

Exactly. Afonja only power begins and ends on nairaland.com

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Michael004: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
Is that why you do not understand Concord?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Buharimustgo: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Always fooling around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Michael004: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
bolanto24:

Is that all you can say? How about disproving the facts and points stated.
Just as your kinsmen have been disproving many facts here abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Ilefoaye(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Biafra.............re cowards. sebi dem dey talk say dem no fit bow for anybody except God. So Nlamadi Cownu is their God?
Awon Eranko gbogbo.
why una dey complain say SEUN no move una topic go Front Page?
Make una go do una own naw... E fit be Biafraudland Or Evans Land.
Quote me and Runmad.
U wan Try am?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by feelgoodInc: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ilefoaye:
Biafra.............re cowards. sebi dem dey talk say dem no fit bow for anybody except God. So Nlamadi Cownu is their God?
Awon Eranko gbogbo.
why una dey complain say no move una topic go Front Page?
Quote me and Runmad.
U wan Try am?
I'm quoting you to save you from running mad, most of the pictures of people bowing to nnamdi kanu are staged, just to make people see his cult-like persona.
so it's not like when the pictures are not there they actually bow to him.

so kiss the truth, I'll be the last to bow to him, even he himself knows...
so stop politicizing bowing of head, I should be concerned if you actually lie down to greet someone, especially a female, she'll be thinking you're taking style to look at her....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Hopeful20100: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by zombieHUNTER: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Ilefoaye:
Awon Eranko gbogbo.
why una dey complain say SEUN no move una topic go Front Page?
Quote me and Runmad.
U wan Try am?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by zombieHUNTER: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Lalasticlala this deserves to be sent to the promised land

It's a fine morning already

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Markfemi2: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
sean1000x:

Nnamdi Kanu Bowing to Igbo Elders

The difference is your people claim not to bow firm to anyone now we are seeing igbos DOBALE it's laughable grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by zombieHUNTER: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2017
waledeji:
keep bowing cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by zombieHUNTER: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Markfemi2:

The difference is your people claim not to bow firm to anyone now we are seeing igbos DOBALE it's laughable grin

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by kenny987(f): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Michael004:
Are you through or you still want to write more? That is how it feels when you disrespect other ppl. So deal with it.

Disrespect? Where n how?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by blackfase(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Don't mind my yoruba people. Most of those doing nonsense here are juveniles. May heaven give them sense....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bow Saga - The Hypocrisy Of Yoruba People Is Laughable by Victornezzar: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Op it's not d hypocrisy of d yorubas
It's deir way of life nd culture 2 prostrate for an elder
But mhen Nnmadi Kanu own was totally unacceptable

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? / Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S / FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.