Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US (34018 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Naughtytboy: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
I want to be an artist like darey and timi,people with class

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Perez, welcome to this beautiful world.
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by ekensi01: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why wouldn't they get married?

You pregnant a girl without marriage and you think you're a man? You are just a COWARD.

Real men get married(e.g your dad etc.). If your dad did that to your mum you could have being a half bastard.She is a prostitute your so called Twins are bastard cause their father did not marry their mum legal before they arrive.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by midehill(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Miles300:
That's the latest trend , just get girlfriend give am belle , na wetin dem dey copy from the west .. Foolish people !

thunder fire u idiot...stopp racism
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Modestyarts: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Proud Dad..or Proud Boy friend?...All these our Artiste sef..

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by MarilynNash(f): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay...

More Ameribabies to come and tell us 20 years later of 30 Billion naira for account.

Congratulations Mr Harrysong.

#SayNoToTheDevaluationOfOurAfricanCulture

#SayNoToBabyMamaism
You're campaigning against giving birth to beautiful babies but you engage in pre marital sex.
Or do they get pregnant by air?
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by jonero4(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eh kolombo

Baby wala kolombo
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by bottlecap: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
congrat Mr SAMAKWE I can see d result of d overdose she has been given u since
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by chuksjuve(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Formication is when your girlfriend gives birth for you..

We have really lost our values as a people as a result of the copy-catism we have adopted from the west

where is the place of marriage ?

A generation that knows not God.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by madridguy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss

prela:
Baba ibeji. Eku oriire naa

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Harry Song, go and marry, shameless entity
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
MarilynNash:
You're campaigning against giving birth to beautiful babies but you engage in pre marital sex.
Or do they get pregnant by air?

How did you know, abi are you that Marilyn?

....I been wan go sleep ooo.

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by lagdmark(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
ezera:
Baby mama Syndrome.
Don jazzy come and grap your own babymama
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by ijayebonyi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good one
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by azimibraun: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Arangee pikin... everybody is just paying for twins. Beyonce dey expect, goerge Clooney dey expect twins and many more all dey expect twins. Pay and get twins. Something wey my mama get naturally for free.. back in the days.
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Gkemz: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Our ladies are turning into baby mamas. where's the dignity of woman. Let's not borrow too much of western cultures that we forget ours.
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Celebs sha,they know if they get married, Na divorce..Just jejely get a baby mama ND they are good to go... Na Dem sabi
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well, another sets of bastards, not their faults anyways Welcome come to earth oh products of unholy communion

1 Share

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Miles300: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
midehill:

thunder fire u idiot...stopp racism
Lol God bless u ...
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Mzsvelte(f): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
His girlfriend is a cheat.
He should go for a paternity test.
Those twins bear no resemblance whatsoever with him.

what do you think with?
im curious
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by davillian(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
These celebrity ehn belike Una no dey ever use CD.
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by drezzyx(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Baba ibeji u sure say na ur pikin, Abeg go do DNA test na so I give one girl Belle she carry my baby go give anoda man.

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by BomboyOnline: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Boy and girl? These look like girls. Why dress the boy in pink as well?
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Rhodiumic(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
The baby mama is based in abuja shocked The baby mama had better be whyt if not one Lebanese dey involved undecided undecided coz na mixed babies I dey see Ooooo! grin
omo me sef see am o!. Kindly check my signature
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by dacovajnr: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rhodiumic:
omo me sef see am o!. Kindly check my signature
you wan gimme job?
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by anigold(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
prela:
Baba ibeji. Eku oriire naa
Am waiting to hear that jayz and beyonce will travel to Nigeria to have their babies... The new trend where agbaya baby mamas n daddies now run to the US to have their babies is continuation of slave trade

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by emperorchedda(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ekensi01:
Why wouldn't they get married?

You pregnant a girl without marriage and you think you're a man? You are just a COWARD.

Real men get married(e.g your dad etc.). If your dad did that to your mum you could have being a half bastard.She is a prostitute your so called Twins are bastard cause their father did not marry their mum legal before they arrive.
Oga free that thing. Back in the days women were more responsible, they keep up with an average man while being faithful, they hardly fvck more than one guy, and hardly divorced

Fast forward to this day: a woman can fvck anything with money, they can divorce you and split your hard earned sweat in two. You marry them and you take her to a function only for one guy to pop up and brag about being her ex.

Mhen, it's safe to just get your kids and leave women drama
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by emperorchedda(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Harry Song, go and marry, shameless entity
Madam free that thing.
Back in the days women were more responsible, they keep up with an average man while being faithful, they hardly fvck more than one guy, and hardly divorced

Fast forward to this day: a woman can fvck anything with money, they can divorce you and split your hard earned sweat in two. You marry them and you take her to a function only for one guy to pop up and brag about being her ex.

Mhen, it's safe to just get your kids and leave women drama

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by cleph(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time / Timaya: "No Recession In My Corner, I'm Bawling!!" / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.