Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lonely 70-year-old Woman Put Up Ads “i Wan’t To Marry Again” See What Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely 70-year-old Woman Put Up Ads “i Wan’t To Marry Again” See What Happened! (577 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lonely 70-year-old Woman Put Up Ads “i Wan’t To Marry Again” See What Happened! by tapread: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
A lonely 70-year-old widow decided that it was time to marry again. She put an ad in the local newspaper that read: “Husband wanted! Must be in my age group, must not beat me, must not run around on me and must still be good in bed. All applicants please apply in person.”
The following day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

Continue here: http://buzzsays.xyz/lonely-70-year-old-woman-put-ads-want-marry-see-happened-next/

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Anywoman / Ways To Test His Love For You / Rhythms Of A Resounding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.