Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. (1950 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Medical Council adjudges doctor guilty for cutting off patient’s kidneys / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
I saw this on facebook:

DEATH BY TEXT: BE THE JUDGE.

This happened in 2014.

Michelle Carter was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide via text..... Have a look at their conversation from the day he died. Is she guilty?

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
more

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
More

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
more

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
More

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by freeDR(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
more
dkronicle

Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by dkronicle(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
quote me when u upload d rest.
mod: this girl is wicked, i wish i could lay my hand on her small b00bs and press out d liquid in it.
Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nkan Be..... .strange but True

Both of them are insane.. ....The guy is more insane.
Re: Lady Found Guilty For Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Via Text. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
cheesy
grin

Why the guy no get common sense like this?

RIP in arrears!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Beheaded His Son To Use Him For Money Rituals - Graphic Photos / BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts / Man, 27, Commits Suicide; Leaves Note Advising Youth To ‘refrain From Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.