Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (46833 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by themonk(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rtopzy:

Yuck!!!!
Lol, just an advice, so you don't share the same deek with some female goat.

Keep his stomach full and his balls empty grin
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by nwokolokingsley(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
You need help
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by babapressy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Terrible
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Prince16: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op u nor try o;
This na old pic na!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Englishgold: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
George3409:
Are you tired of loosing... Here is the only way call now and testify, is fast, easy and reliable
Bro,no vex,try and make good use of your time.Get something better and save your time.time and tide wait no one.Nija don tear eye.only desperate ones can fall your trap.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Marsnizz: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
My God!This man,mamy market no dey?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Igbos are very mad.
you said we should leave d north. So this is how you'd useless yourselves when we leave!?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Primenet(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Speechless
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by jetbomber17: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Olosho 3K Ashawo 1K Loose girls 500naira
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by princessayesha(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
God forbid. The wife should leave the man already.
Those people saying "only in the north " as if we have not heard more disturbing news from their places. undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.

Hahahaaha. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Haba, see ur judgment?!

Preek sin, yhu wan cut hand?

No, na d preek make dem dash the Short-sleeve leaving only his nutsack! grin
diportiivo
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by princessayesha(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
belzabull:
presidiot boohary people. Go school una no gree

so nutterners have also started sleeping with goats, just like their abobaku slaves.

from paedophilia now it's sexxxx with goat

abokies and their animalistic behaviour
Is better for men to be with goats than with disgusting ethnocentric ladies like u

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
This one na bad market oooo... Wait first, is there no brothel in his vicinity ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by ERO32: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
adadike281:
These people! I don't know what they see in animals. the herdsmen among them they fucck cows while d rest say na goat sweet pass.
When we call naija zoo... Who do think will come after us... >the zombias. One naija my foot

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
DatesAndMeals:
All that crosses my mind is that won't a Penis be too big and wound d goat? Animals dey suffer sha. The thing go just dey shout I imagine. Then if d goat egg come jam d manext sperm, wetin for manifest. Then the goat will now be sold in the market to innocent people to chop. So many thinking.
Chai !!! Your thinking ooooo
So your brain was processing how the penis was "wounding" the goat.. chai!! Nothing man no go see for nairaland.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by freakthingz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ERO32:
When we call naija zoo... Who do think will come after us... >the zombias. One naija my foot

HEHE na dem shey

Northern goat fuckas

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by belzabull(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
princessayesha:

Is better for men to be with goats than with disgusting tribalistic ladies like u
you sound like you are a product of paedophilia. I bet that goat that babangida garba molested has more brain than you.

Deluded tribalistic hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Jabioro: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Let him m marry to the goat.. pay the dowry to the goat family, have his own human/goat species... period..

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor abeg where you dey nah? cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Jazzlite: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Randyhot:
Chai !!! Your thinking ooooo
So your brain was processing how the penis was "wounding" the goat.. chai!! Nothing man no go see for nairaland.
Safiaa husband na im be
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by ZeroUnity: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is very shameful and highly unthinkable..

Abeg wetin relate us with these mofos??

#FreeBiafra
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Jazzlite: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
NgcoboP:

diportiivo
You meant diportivo
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by chudi55: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Igbos are very mad.
your damn father mumu hausa fulani goat fuckers dwelling in the zoo Republic are mad

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by davillian(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
I understand the reason why they do under aged girls but the goat and cow is what I don't understand.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by hafypearl(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
just when I thought I had seen it all
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Eruditerichy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why wont they Bleep goat,wen dere are always around goat.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hia! fvckn other peoples livestock is a crime. if u really wanna Bleep a beast, y not just go to the market and buy a goat of not more than 20k and fvck her/it when so ever u want to. nobody is gonna arrest u 4 fvcking ur own goat.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tizzle(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
princessayesha:

Is better for men to be with goats than with disgusting ethnocentric ladies like u
grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Elukapendragon(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
;DKatsina! Is That Not Buhari Towns Man?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Memories12411: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is an old picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.