Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (46838 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by APCsupporter: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

From my research... I know you are from the west... Why are you always eager to defend the north.. As*slicking the north will get you nowhere ... Pls post it here where things like this is rampant in the east ... Bunch of zombies everywhere smh

nope, you are wrong. I am from the North even though I have relatives from the sw so I occasionally answer both
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by maxysmith(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
wetin we no go see for this naija....especially in the North undecided

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by APCsupporter: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:

Lol Bestiality in Nigeria occurs exclusively in the North and Muslim areas. You people too like to Bleep goats, horses, donkeys because you are pu55i repellant. I can also provide links to my claims unlike you.

I am talking about facts here man. Aside raping animals, you eat human flesh toocheesy do you want links? I wonder who does it more between you and Kenyanscheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by adadike281(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
Girl u got the fronties n backside. but why hide d face that owns them? That aside. so it's true like herdsmen Bleep cows 4 real?
Yes,seen with my own eyes
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by adadike281(f): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

But do you ever take your time to ponder on why your people still eat human flesh despite all the varieties of meat that we have?
In fact these things happen a lot in the EASTcheesy
what is it with you and human flesh? am suspecting you, are u sure u are not one of those caught with human skull lately?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by VanBommel(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
Girl u got the fronties n backside. but why hide d face that owns them? That aside. so it's true like herdsmen Bleep cows 4 real?
yea, i watched a video where a cowboy was fuccking a cow and his friend was recording it, on facebook.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by VanBommel(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Bhol28: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
ABI NA U MAD PASS grin
IpobExposed:
This Igbos are very mad.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tomakint: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:
Yes,seen with my own eyes

Oh angel you don't mean this.......tell me you are joking right? shocked shocked shocked in fact we need to talk

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nigeriadondie: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
peacengine:

Dizz is what Nigeriandondie is fond of doing, you will soon be caught and disgraced, blodii illegal immigrant angry
Let me educate u a bit. In most developed countries they ve a well developed database of every soul in the country even up to ur fingerprint and may sometimes be given a number such that when u enter d number in a system everything about u pops out. So it is very easy to spot illegal migrants and d live of an illegal migrant is hell cos u cant access healthcare, education and other social services and infact anyone hiding an illegal immigrant wud pay a huge fine or be imprisoned or both. Same with any who employs them that is y for a foreigner to be employed u must show d type of visa u ve or once u ve a social number then u re covered.I go to school and workbut wud not be so if i was an illegal immigrant.
So dont exhibit ur ignorance and depth of stupidity. Thunder fire u throway
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nigeriadondie: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
peacengine:

Dizz is what Nigeriandondie is fond of doing, you will soon be caught and disgraced, blodii illegal immigrant angry
No be calabar boy u be. Akpan d houseboy grin
When I come I no need to hire Ekaette na u go do am. Ur mama wey d Bleep horse and ur papa na goat while u na hen. No wonder ur neigbhours no fit leave their animals for were una dey. undecided
U don buy ur 250k car grin
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tosyne2much(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2017
What a shame!

Na men like dis dey give Safiaa and Pocohantas chance to ridicule us say we no get self control cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
What a shame!

Na men like dis dey give Sa fiaa and Poco hantas chance to ridicule us say we no get self control cheesy
No, this man own is on a different level. I don't even have words for him...
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by adadike281(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
tomakint:

Oh angel you don't mean this.......tell me you are joking right? shocked shocked shocked in fact we need to talk
Lmao. I mean it darling. OK, pm me pls
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by tomakint: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
adadike281:
Lmao. I mean it darling. OK, pm me pls
I have done that dear....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.