Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,109 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (46840 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by riczy(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Instead of d beating him with stick n all worth not,I advice some among dem nid psychiatric attention like this!I remember wen I was in Sweden!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by morbeta(m): 2:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Northern Nigeria.........weird things do happen_Zig Zigler
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Spidermon: 2:37am On Jun 23, 2017
E be like say Katsina people don dey cross breed with dem Kenya people?

Of all the type of toto wey dey this world, why be say na goat own dey give you joy?

bizzare!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Ibnkathir: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.
u are pathetic to say d least...u are changing the topic already why?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by princessayesha(f): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This one don't even think before she talks

This is why their men prefer goat tp them
And who is this middlesome interlopper? Gerrarahia pig
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by princessayesha(f): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2017
belzabull:
you sound like you are a product of paedophilia. I bet that goat that babangida garba molested has more brain than you.

Deluded tribalistic hypocrite
Well...i have said what I said and there is nothing you can do grin bye, product of hate and regret grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Randyhot:
Chai !!! Your thinking ooooo
So your brain was processing how the penis was "wounding" the goat.. chai!! Nothing man no go see for nairaland.
Before nko? Do you really think animals are emotionless?
One pastor said to us the other day, thank God u were born human and not an animal because sincerely you had no say in that!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by AreaFada2: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Na lie.

This pic is years old.

Haba!

Except this pic is just for illustration. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Kaybaba5(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Is goat toto sweet like goat pepper soup
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by zombieHUNTER: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

Make your research. Things like this are much more rampant in the Eastcheesy

From my research... I know you are from the west... Why are you always eager to defend the north.. As*slicking the north will get you nowhere ... Pls post it here where things like this is rampant in the east ... Bunch of zombies everywhere smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Sex-starved idiot who doesn't know the way to the brothel? Tie him up in manacles and have him locked up in a mental asylum, then ensure the psychoanalyzation of his children just to be certain we do not have potential lunatics on our hands, 'cause I learned such insanity can be hereditary.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Tecno66: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2017
The goat has been defiled and so should be killed asap.
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by 1stMD: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Read: How to Make Money on Instagram, The Ultimate Guide: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/make-money-on-instagram.html
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Tecno66: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2017
This kin man go sleep with him mama or daughter because he dey sex starved. Nothing eye no go see. End time things though.
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by markati02: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2017
We did it 2 times did week Nd we are doing to again today ,legit source for you correct score. Call now

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by gGGODDd(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:
These people! I don't know what they see in animals. the herdsmen among them fucck cows while d rest say na goat sweet pass.
Girl u got the fronties n backside. but why hide d face that owns them? That aside. so it's true like herdsmen Bleep cows 4 real?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala rule 2
princessayesha:

And who is this middlesome interlopper? Gerrarahia pig
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2017
These northerners are the biggest hypocrites around in spite of their Sharia bulls1t
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by SUNDICOS(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
abeg, women no plenty for their side?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by mechanics(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
hahahahah, nawa o.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Lightening: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2017
lestat:

Op what's wrong with you ?

This image is over 7 years old

All of you commenting should do a Google search of the image
Haba
Nairaland and fake new

No news is stale as long as someone anywhere is yet to hear of it. Unless you meant it didn't happen.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
a friend just told me our president is from kastina.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by engrjacuzzi: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2017
na people like this man dey make goat become expensive... the next now will be that lassa fever or Ebola is in katsina state or arewa Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by bizzibodi(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2017
d goat fon kick am for block na!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Emmenyk(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
IdeyFindWife:

Haba, see ur judgment?!

Preek sin, yhu wan cut hand?

No, na d preek make dem dash the Short-sleeve leaving only his nutsack! grin
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Sigh..... Normal occurrence up north.
Yeaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by musicwriter(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

good evening sire,
where have you been? really missed your write ups.
hope to see more soon.

I' am working on something.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
musicwriter:

would love to read some if your write ups soonest.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
musicwriter:

would love to read some of your write ups soonest.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by UncutSk(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
bruh wtf grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.