Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse (4348 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / What If We Were Created Without Sexual Organs? / Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by INTERMAN: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
HOW TO KNOW IF IT IS BIG OR SMALL Wow good news to the lady who may want to marry but doubting if their boyfriend thing down there is big or small. A lot of ladies want it big but most are not sure of it (especially born again christian lady) until their marriage night which may lead many ladies to dissapointment on sighting it small on wedding night. But it's too late cos you are married already. Ok how can i know as a lady if it is big or small without sexual intercourse? Ok let us go.. The most effective way is to know if he has it big or small is to Check if he has a facial hair e.g beard. A man without beard means he has a low testosterene secretion wish will also indirectly affect the size of his third leg. Well, I don't mean those who just shaved o but at least you would have monitor him over the time if he has facial hair or not. A Thick or bushy eyebrow could also be an indicator of a big third leg. Another way to know is to check his muscles, if he look week, tired and often behave feminine, it may be the sign of a low testosterene secretion causing small joystick. Also the more agile he is, the higher the chance of him having a big thing. In one word, the hormone testosterene makes a man, the lower the secretions, the hgher the weakness of the man and vice versa which will lead to poor develepment of many male sexual characteristics altogether.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by ikeepitreal(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
There's more to life than a big penĂ­s!

14 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by EbukaHades10(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ope ooo!!!
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by akankemi1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
very untrue...

13 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Sugarbear007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op wat of size of d middle finger
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by INTERMAN: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sugarbear007:
Op wat of size of d middle finger
Fake and unreliable proof

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by INTERMAN: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
akankemi1:
very untrue...
You mean very on true instead of untrue?
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have already read lies from OP, but am still waiting patiently on top of mango tree in CHIBOK to read more lies from nairalanders comments grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Safiaa(f): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lies lies lies lies.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by boiz2men(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
actually... most tall and slim guys have it longer.....

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Scientifically what he said about the hormone is true...But genetically a man can lack facial hair because his father lacks it...a man can look weak ,slender mayb cox his father is slender..buh me know many slender guys has it big down der,atleast average..lastly a man can have a lite voice asin smhw feminine voice that doesnt mean he has a low testerone hormone...havnt u seen a big guy with a female or thin voice? Inconclusion genetic can affect facial hairs,broad voice n shoulders ...that doesnt mean testerone wont function in other areas of the body...so u r nt correct completly.....

7 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by microjoystick: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
INTERMAN:
HOW TO KNOW IF IT IS BIG OR SMALL
Wow good news to the lady who may want to
marry but doubting if their boyfriend thing down
there is big or small. A lot of ladies want it big
but most are not sure of it (especially born again
christian lady) until their marriage night which
may lead many ladies to dissapointment on
sighting it small on wedding night. But it's too
late cos you are married already. Ok how can i
know as a lady if it is big or small without sexual
intercourse? Ok let us go..
The most effective way is to know if he has it big
or small is to Check if he has a facial hair e.g
beard. A man without beard means he has a low
testosterene secretion wish will also indirectly
affect the size of his third leg. Well, I don't mean
those who just shaved o but at least you would
have monitor him over the time if he has facial
hair or not. A Thick or bushy eyebrow could also
be an indicator of a big third leg. Another way to
know is to check his muscles, if he look week,
tired and often behave feminine, it may be the
sign of a low testosterene secretion causing small
joystick. Also the more agile he is, the higher the
chance of him having a big thing. In one word,
the hormone testosterene makes a man, the lower
the secretions, the hgher the weakness of the
man and vice versa which will lead to poor
develepment of many male sexual characteristics
altogether.
pliss how do i hide my small prick from my bae dat does not like my programming of cloud
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm. A friend of mine (male) once told me that a guy's butt was a valid indicator. A man with a big backside is inclined to be small in front. I haven't disproven this claim, but then I don't have a long list to work with.

More popular indicators are: the size of his hands, feet, nose, hood over eyes and Adam's apple.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by IamBornToWin(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2017
It's not the size of the dog in a fight that matters. A small penis can perform wonders if it's well used.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by mazimee(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
IamBornToWin:
It's not the size of the dog in a fight that matters. A small penis can perform wonders if it's well used.

Are talking from Experience?
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by intervention3(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
what's this undecided
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Lies...there was a time my friend and I planned a 3some, this guy is smallish, has no facial or even body hair, has small fingers and very fair. Very feminine look.
I almost refused to take off my clothes again when he started entering the girl. He was good over 9inches and fat down there. See how the girl they moan.
When I come enter as chair man, she just bend her head... Lol. Read my signature
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by johnp2(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Forget big or small applications matter!!!
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by EbukaHades10(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Is that so?

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by IamBornToWin(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
No, experience is talking from me.
mazimee:

Are talking from Experience?
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by IamBornToWin(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
No, so it was.
EbukaHades10:
Is that so?
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
anotherway for the lady to know the size is just grab his crotch grin
Lalas247 u need to come in here grin
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Lalas247(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:
anotherway for the lady to know the size is just grab his crotch grin
Lalas247 u need to come in here grin
Morning dear !
The thing is size is over rated ... it's the mouth we should b concerned about grin
How ur side

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by alaku3: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Well u have a right to your opinion but these are just theories and likely to b false
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning dear !
The thing is size is over rated ... it's the mouth we should b concerned about grin
How ur side
haha wich mouth u talking about? grin
u mean eating snail or wat? grin
my side is fine.how is ur saturday? wink gud evening.
Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Lalas247(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:

I'm good thanks , Morning wink
Went out with d girls yesterday Retail therapy
Just chilling today .. before week starts

1 Like

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Lalas247(f): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:

Re: How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse by Martin0(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Aaaaa all this girz wey dey here don spoil chai,so una wan find out how to confirm big igbola abi aaaa shisos chai chineke anyway sha red nor join una oo

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.