Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Would You Date Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Yourself? (3123 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
So we were at school after classes and a guy was just lamenting how this girl has been falling his hand and not conceeding to his advances, just then this my other guy threw him this Jab that threw me 100 meters away from where I was standing.

"Oga dy well, if na you be girl, you go gree date yourself?" the evil mouthed guy asked him and everyone laughed. Then it became a topic for discussion. This cutie came and asked me,
"But Chi, shey you will agree for yourself if you were a girl."

I disappointed her and said nooo. I broke, I sabi Cheat, e. t. c. I'm not the ideal guy for my female self abeg.

So romancelanders I'm asking you guys and girls too.
Knowing all the qualities you posses, if you were the opposite sex, would you accept to date yourself?

Cc: MhizDherbee, optional1, gtin, krissconnect, princ007, Chrismario, Briona etc
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Presh900(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hell Yea!!!
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by MhizDherbee(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chipappii:
So we were at school after classes and a guy was just lamenting how this girl has been falling his hand and not conceeding to his advances, just then this my other guy threw him this Jab that threw me 100 meters away from where I was standing.

"Oga dy well, if na you be girl, you go gree date yourself?" the evil mouthed guy asked him and everyone laughed. Then it became a topic for discussion. This cutie came and asked me,

I disappointed her and said nooo. I broke, I sabi Cheat, e. t. c. I'm not the ideal guy for my female self abeg.

Knowing all the qualities you posses, if you were the opposite sex, would you accept to date yourself?

Cc: MhizDherbee, optional1, gtin, krissconnect, princ007, Chrismario, etc

Funny enough i would! I know i'm an amazing person and yea haf got all i would want in a lady if i were a male. #selfcrush
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Funny enough i would! I know i'm an amazing person and yea haf got all i would want in a lady if i were a male. #selfcrush

Jeez. And I just sold myself out grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Presh900:
Hell Yea!!!

Congrats bro
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg, no lying o
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Were you expecting anyone to say No?
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
No undecided
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by ikp120(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Naaaah. I won't date myself at all.

I WILL marry myself ASAP! Fvck that shìt mehn! grin grin grin
I caught ya, right? Hell ya!
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
No
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Were you expecting anyone to say No?

grin

Tahrah:
No

ikp120:
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Shiitposter: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
I get hörny just looking at myself in the mirror.

Yes please!!!
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
ikp120:

I WILL marry myself ASAP! Fvck that shìt mehn! grin grin grin

I caught ya, right? Hell ya!
grin cheesy
Are u sure abi you just wan form for ur nairaland bae?
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
The ads on top of this thread tho grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shiitposter:
I get Hot just looking at myself in the mirror.

Yes please!!!

Lucky you. Congratulations
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
MzLarem:
No undecided
Obviously a lie. tongue
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes & no. I know I have some amazing qualities but I tend to fall into extremes in my behavior. When I'm good, I'm almost angelic. When I'm bad, however, I lose all sense of shame & reasoning. I land on heads like a mad bat from hell. No care. That would irritate even me because I don't like people who are out of control & yet, I lose my shit easily under the right amount of friction. I'd date the good side only, I don't have time for the rest. I'm not a shrink grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by luscioustrish(f): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol..

No way cry
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Obviously a lie. tongue
I'm being honest... and it's cos of my mood swings and the fact that I bottle up issues inside and give out attitudes to the person involved and that can be strenuous to deal with and I'm a lazy person tongue
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
MzLarem:
I'm being honest... and it's cos of my mood swings and the fact that I bottle up issues inside and give out attitudes to the person involved and that can be strenuous to deal with and I'm a lazy person tongue
Everyone deals with mood swings, it is just the level of concentration that differs.
Well, it happens to introverts mostly.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Everyone deals with mood swings, it is just the level of concentration that differs.
Well, it happens to introverts mostly.
Mine is huge... I'm a cancer and I can't call myself an introvert.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
MzLarem:
Mine is huge... I'm a cancer and I can't call myself an introvert.
Weird adjective grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am forced to ask you this What is the reason behind your desire to marry? Why marry? The worst thing that can destroy a man is a bad marriage. Marriage is not for children. It is serious business, not a fairytale of paradise. Not a bed of roses. Even roses have torns. Think very well before you go into it.. You keep surprising me constantly
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
Am forced to ask you this What is the reason behind your desire to marry? Why
marry?
The worst thing that can destroy a man is a bad
marriage. Marriage is not for children. It is serious
business, not a fairytale of paradise. Not a bed of
roses. Even roses have torns.
Think very well before you go into it..
You keep surprising me constantly
please friends my quote is basically for ZarZar
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Take out my stubbornness and we good to go kiss cool
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aderola15:
Take out my stubbornness and we good to go kiss cool

Hahaha. A male you should like a stubborn gurl.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Weird adjective grin
Was talking about my zodiac sign tho
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by krissconnect(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chipappii:

Cc: MhizDherbee, optional1, gtin, krissconnect, princ007, Chrismario, Briona etc
Lol ure tryna make me look gay grin I won't date myself oo,cos I'll be getting heartbreaks ten times over
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by refiner(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:
Yes & no. I know I have some amazing qualities but I tend to fall into extremes in my behavior. When I'm good, I'm almost angelic. When I'm bad, however, I lose all sense of shame & reasoning. I land on heads like a mad bat from hell. No care. That would irritate even me because I don't like people who are out of control & yet, I lose my shit easily under the right amount of friction. I'd date the good side only, I don't have time for the rest. I'm not a shrink grin
I know ur post will be long...typical of zarzar!
undecided
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Martin0(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:
try to answer the question that awaits u oo
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm
I don't know if I will be good looking as a lady
But yes I will date my self for my chracter
The easy going guy shiit grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro / A Professor In A University Was Captioned Having Sex With Student (LICKED) / Why Is She Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.