Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Would You Date Yourself? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Yourself? (3122 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I will.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
MzLarem:
Was talking about my zodiac sign tho
Pardon my ignorance. What month is that?
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by microjoystick: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chipappii:
So we were at school after classes and a guy was just lamenting how this girl has been falling his hand and not conceeding to his advances, just then this my other guy threw him this Jab that threw me 100 meters away from where I was standing.

"Oga dy well, if na you be girl, you go gree date yourself?" the evil mouthed guy asked him and everyone laughed. Then it became a topic for discussion. This cutie came and asked me,
"But Chi, shey you will agree for yourself if you were a girl."

I disappointed her and said nooo. I broke, I sabi Cheat, e. t. c. I'm not the ideal guy for my female self abeg.

So romancelanders I'm asking you guys and girls too.
Knowing all the qualities you posses, if you were the opposite sex, would you accept to date yourself?

Cc: MhizDherbee, optional1, gtin, krissconnect, princ007, Chrismario, Briona etc
Pliss epp o my babe is want to sex ne but i said no because i want to programming my site that is showing Amsterdam software is in cloud so i nah told her no wat shuld i do
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Pardon my ignorance. What month is that?
June 21-july 22
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes and No.. i ain't perfect,and I don't wanna c my imperfections in the other me
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Shiitposter:
I get Hot just looking at myself in the mirror.

Yes please!!!
bro you have to careful with yoursef
In order not rape yourself one of these days grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Shiitposter: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
greyboy5000:
bro you have to careful with yoursef
In order not rape yourself one of these days grin

It wasn't always like this until i started going to the gym. Now i can't stop thinking about myself.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Shiitposter:

It wasn't always like this until i started going to the gym. Now i can't stop thinking about myself.
I feel you bro
But just make sure you use condom in case it ever cross your mind
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Shiitposter: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
greyboy5000:
I feel you bro
But just make sure you use condom in case it ever cross your mind

I will remember this post when the thought cross my mind.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Chipappii(m): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Pliss epp o my babe is want to sex ne but i said no because i want to programming my site that is showing Amsterdam software is in cloud so i nah told her no wat shuld i do

Send her to me
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2017
refiner:

I know ur post will be long...typical of zarzar!
undecided

That's because ZarZar doesn't use "ur" to compose sentences nor is her word bank bankrupt. Is this one short enough for you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
try to answer the question that awaits u oo

Never mind. I misunderstood your post.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
please friends my quote is basically for ZarZar

I don't understand your question because I don't have a desire to marry. What does marriage have to do with what I said anyway? I agree with one thing you said though, that even roses have thorns, which is exactly why I'd be hesitant to date myself or someone like myself.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by refiner(f): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

That's because ZarZar doesn't use "ur" to compose sentences nor is her word bank bankrupt. Is this one short enough for you? undecided

angry
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Martin0(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't understand your question because I don't have a desire to marry. What does marriage have to do with what I said anyway? I agree with one thing you said though, that even roses have thorns, which is exactly why I'd be hesitant to date myself or someone like myself.
if only you try to understand why I ask that question then you will get my view.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
if only you try to understand why I ask that question then you will get my view.

Explain your why
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Explain your why
I picked out these statement,I wanna understand it better from you first before I say something to you ''Yes & No I'd date the good side only, I
don't have time for the rest.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Lionessza(f): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Absolutely, without a doubt I would be the first option. The one that has me now is the luckiest person alive , I swear tongue.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by microjoystick: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Chipappii:

Send her to me
ok plis send ur po box
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by gtin(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Chipappii the truth be told I would date myself oh cos I like my sense of adventure
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Papiikush: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2017
MzLarem:
June 21-july 22
Happy birthday in advance. Hope you are go'n celebrate for us wink
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

Happy birthday in advance. Hope you are go'n celebrate for us wink
Thanks...Lol, lots of E-goodies and E-booze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
No I won't. Am too emotionally unstable.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2017
no way, my wahala too much
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by jashar(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
beyond date sef, i will marry myself. me that i don't kukuma have wahala before... abeg carry go jare
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by jashar(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shiitposter:
I get hörny just looking at myself in the mirror.

Yes please!!!

ermmmm.....

your case is different abeg..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by optional1(f): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chipappii:
So we were at school after classes and a guy was just lamenting how this girl has been falling his hand and not conceeding to his advances, just then this my other guy threw him this Jab that threw me 100 meters away from where I was standing.

"Oga dy well, if na you be girl, you go gree date yourself?" the evil mouthed guy asked him and everyone laughed. Then it became a topic for discussion. This cutie came and asked me,

I disappointed her and said nooo. I broke, I sabi Cheat, e. t. c. I'm not the ideal guy for my female self abeg.

Knowing all the qualities you posses, if you were the opposite sex, would you accept to date yourself?

Cc: MhizDhrbee, optional, gin, krissconnect, princ00, Chrismio, Brion etc

krissconnect has answered d question.

Me not lez so no for me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Chipappii:

Cc: MhizDherbee, optional1, gtin, krissconnect, princ007, Chrismario, Briona etc

You not?
I go be dream Bae for any girl. just dat I No tall grin
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Fkforyou(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yes- because I have very attractive traits.

No- because I can be quite hard to please.
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by zpetstunner(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2017
yes... ...

because I have a mission, and dis mission must come to past. if only I tagged along with my species. but have not seen anybody yet.....so I will gladly date my self....to complete my mission for mankind.......something that must be done....
Re: Would You Date Yourself? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
If i were an extrovert i would have considered buh i'm not so NOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Artificial Penis Collapsed After Having Sex For 1st Time / For Having This Type Of Eyes, Nigerian Father Rejects His 8-year-old Daughter / I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.