Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Eat Your Woman's P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Your Woman's P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind (868 Views)

How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind / How To Eat P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind. 18+please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Your Woman's P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind by NaijaLoaded24: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2017

It’s confusing, yes, but knowing how to eat Pu.$$y is a real art that few have mastered. Here’s everything you need to know, when you’re under the sheets.

All those teen movies where they talk about how to eat Pu.$$y, trust me, don’t listen to them. It was probably a rom-com that you watched, and they help no one, especially when talking about the opposite gender. Eating Pu.$$y is an art. Of course, don’t think you cannot develop these talents, because you can.

As with all art forms, it takes practice, dedication, and feedback. This is what makes or breaks you as a master Pu.$$y eater. Though I, myself, have never eaten a Pu.$$y, I do have one. So, I know what generally works and what doesn’t.
And it’s time you learned the real secrets behind knowing how to eat Pu.$$y. I’m going to tell you everything you need to know, but remember, after that, the ball is in your court.

How to eat Pu.$$y – 18 things you have to know

If you think women are complex, just wait till your head is between our legs. It’s not as simple as it looks, so read up and see how to develop this mind-blowing skill.... READ FULL ARTICLE HERE + PHOTOS - http://celebrityvibez.com/how-to-eat-pssy-18-moves-between-her-legs-thatll-blow-her-mind/

(1) (Reply)

If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? / Check Out This Groovy Grandma (photos) / Is It True People Have Sex Most On Sundays In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.