Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose (18456 Views)

INEC Lacks Integrity To Conduct Elections In Nigeria / PDP PCC: Wike Frustrated, Lacks Integrity / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by 2mercy: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
…insists he didn’t take any loan

Former Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose, has described the statement credited to Governor Kayode Fayemi that his administration was an error as a mere political statement that shouldn’t be taken serious.

Fayose, who reacted through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in a press statement issued in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday, said that the Ekiti people knew that his administrations both the first and second, were never an error, rather they brought unparalleled blessings and development to the state.

Adelusi said, “We are not surprised by what Governor Fayemi said because in the first instance going by Nigeria and the kind of politics being played, he cannot praise the good works of Fayose and besides that, as a new governor he must say something to impress the people no matter how ridiculous it may be.

” If Fayemi said the administration of Fayose is an error, then the road projects, the High Court Complex, the Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, the new Governor’s Office, the Ministry of Finance building, the flyover bridge, the construction of chalets and renovation buildings in the Government House, among others are errors.

” The old Governor’s Office used by Governor Fayemi during his first tenure was built by Fayose and now that providence has bestowed second term on his shoulder, he will operate from the new Governor’s Office also built by Fayose. Are these errors as well? We stand to be corrected that Fayose administration put in place 70 percent of the infrastructure in the state.

Fayemi Takes Oath Of Office As Governor
“Governor Fayemi also accused the Fayose administration of plunging the state into debt of N120 billion. I want to reiterate that former Governor Fayose did not borrow a dime to run the state.

The debt which Fayemi is referring to are the loans which he took from the Capital Market and commercial banks. This debt was restructured by the Federal Government for easy payment. If Governor Fayemi is sure of what he is saying, let him bring out evidence or set up a probe panel. Governor Fayose is ready to appear before whichever panel.

He said he would submit himself to the EFCC and he did that. No state can borrow without the approval of the Federal Ministry of Finance and Debt Management Office ( DMO).

” We will advise Fayemi not to think the people of the state are gullible and can be hoodwinked into believing lies and cheap propaganda. Already people are counting the number of days he has left in office and it is better Fayemi starts building on the solid foundation laid by his predecessor and stop chasing shadows,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/fayemi-lacks-integrity-to-say-the-truth-fayose/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by osazeeblue01: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Am dedicating this plot of land to lifeless President and his supporters.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by okomile(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Fayose

Let's how far he can go with his gragra

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Am dedicating this plot of land to lifeless President and his supporters.

I'm

And I dedicate this plot of land to your education.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Omeokachie: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
But he is a member of the APC nau

Lies come natural and a prerequisite for membership cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Trouble1: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
This yam eater still get mind to dy talk trash shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by mican007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
OK
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by ajayiopy: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
NO RIGHTHEOUS MAN IN NIGERIA INCLUDING ME

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Sunofgod(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jokers
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by adioolayi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dem still get small change to they issue press statement...let's see how far you can go. Bye bye to Fayose forever as Ekiti Governor

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by kevwemike: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
3rd to comment
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by kollinz1234(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't take Fayemis words serious. He is just giving Ekiti people the reasons why he will not work. Anyway the focus of every Nigerian right now is to ATIKUlate OBIdiently, once that is done, sense will fall on Fayemi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Wasky101: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Owaincouncil: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayemi. Stop talking and start acting.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by dbtt: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose; I will report you to buhari ooo

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by VillagePipu: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
You guys should calm down, we haven't finished with Fayose.
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Originality007: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
A man who declared free education in less than a day of being Governor should be watched closely.

He said the state is in 170+billion Naira debt, yet it can afford to pay teachers and maintain schools while doing away with school fees?!?!

Fayemi must be a magician!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Opiletool(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
I might not really like fayose, but he is the best governor Ekiti ever had in terms of infrastructure development. Segun Oni follows.

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Racoon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Of course the trademark of anything APC is the impulsive trait to always lie uncontrollably.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by haconjy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
APC slogan....lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by princemillla(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Opiletool:
I might not really like fayose, but he is the best governor Ekiti ever had in terms of infrastructure development. Segun Oni follows.

Excuse me sir, but you deserve hot....

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by deboysben(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by asmovic(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
2mercy:

…insists he didn’t take any loan

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/fayemi-lacks-integrity-to-say-the-truth-fayose/

he go soon gentle. make he spend some days for there.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Shikena(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose, that your Ibadan multi-millionaire childhood friend involved in the Biological Concepts Ltd poultry scam with you that you think you have silenced is on his way to Abuja under tight security. No be me tok am o, I'm just saying so you won't be in pains when reality dawns very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by wellmax(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
This debt was restructured by the Federal Government for easy payment.

And yet Bubu did not do anything for Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by ozo13(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only the politicians gain both fayemi and fayose. While the citizens continue to suffer.we are in for a long thing in this continent/country

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Originakalokalo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
ajayiopy:
NO RIGHTHEOUS MAN IN NIGERIA INCLUDING ME

It depends on your definition of RIGHTEOUSNESS...

To a thief, everyone is a thief

To an upright man, everyone is upright.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by ClassicMG(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
So no serious news outlets can verify who's lying from dmo na wa ooo
Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by femi4: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Opiletool:
e.g Stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose by Sirpaul(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
E dey pepper fayose...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President / Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG / Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.