Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Where Is Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buhari? (640 Views)

Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo / Is Buhari Aiding Bokoharam? (pics) / Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Buhari? by Ubongusoro(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, the alleged anti corruption hero, where is he? The President left the country on Sunday May 7th 2017, for a medical leave, as humans I known we we prone to sickness and affiliations of life, it spares neither Presidents or citizens, but the way, this situation is being managed is what I cry foul. First Improper Information Circulation: We are aware of the fact that information is power and.misinformation can lead to grave dangers, in a country as large as Nigeria information plays a crucial role but in binding the people and breaking the people, for Gods sake why are the information managers of President Buhari, not giving us the right information, we are qualified to know, what kind of ailment is the President suffering from? We should be given a week to week update on the Presidents state of health, devoid of lies and political coating, we the citizens demand this and should be given same, it is not a right reserved for a few special fellows, the day, President Buhari, took the oath of office to become the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria, he gave up the right of being only Aishas husband and Yusufs father, but he became the father of all Nigerians irrespective of political affiliation,religious beliefs or creed, we need proper information as regards our Presidents well-being. 2: #WhereIsBuhari I have seen the love and concern of Nigerians to know where the President is, if you check round social media of will see the hastag, it is not just about love it is also about the frustration and pains in the hearts of Nigerians, upon the bank of promises that President Buhari came with, Nigerians needs him to fulfill those promises, the last time I checked, poor power supply, massive corruption and low standard of education is still around, so where is President Buhari to tackle these problems, Nigerians need President Buhari. Comrd Ubong Usoro Ubongusoro4@gmail.com
Re: Where Is Buhari? by Kemperor: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
He is still enjoying his vacation...

Nonsense Zoo of a country

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari? by Shome36(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Somewhere in London, Abuja house probably....

Next question please.....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari? by whitebeard(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Kemperor:
He is still enjoying his vacation...

Nonsense Zoo of a country
if Nigeria is a zoo then Biafra is a pigsty

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari? by Kemperor: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
if Nigeria is a zoo then Biafra is a pigsty

Zoogeria.... A country where their men behave like animals... Kill people because of their cows... Well the cows are their siblings...

I am a Biafran... A country in Nigeria that will soon break out... The hope of Africa...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari? by whitebeard(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Kemperor:

Zoogeria.... A country where their men behave like animals... Kill people because of their cows... Well the cows are their siblings...

I am a Biafran... A country in Nigeria that will soon break out... The hope of Africa...
if KANU did not call Nigeria a zoo, u won't, your zombielism epistle just started, carry on.
Re: Where Is Buhari? by azimibraun: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Chilling..
Re: Where Is Buhari? by Ubongusoro(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
oky

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts Frustrating Me In Benue – Ortom Cries Out / MASSOB Sets Deadline For Mass Return Of Lgbos From North / Buhari Is A Son Of Perdition And A Tyrannical Servant Of Satan - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.