Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship (1045 Views)

"What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / What’s Your Number One Rule In A Relationship? / One Thing I Learnt From The Bang Rule That Women Cant Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by Ruggedfitness: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

This is an after relationship tips (or relationship rules) ... Most Nigerian relationships are nothing to write home about, as most ladies have love at the back of their mind, while the man is only thinking about what is in between her legs.

More or less, when you find yourself in a relationship, don't just expect everything to fall into place. Priorities have to be set straight. it is like having a child and refusing to understand and develop the child because you believe he/she will fall into place.

READ AND ENJOY

RELATIONSHIP TIPS I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW a.k.a THE RULES

Now One rule you matured men and women, and teenage boys and girls break in relationships is that no matter the quarrel, the fight, the war, never ever suggest a breakup (that is when you still see a future with him/her and not when you are being pounded to death)...

Now there is the Rule of Understanding.

How it is applied

Understanding Boundaries

Face it no matter how you love her and she loves you, both of you will always have boundaries (how many of you have every shaved your girlfriend's pubic hair?) you see thats the example of a boundary... there are so many more and the job of both parties is to understand others boundaries and respect it... also give time for both boundaries to be open and not try to manually open them.. (it will lead to dire consequences.

Understanding Emotions...

Relationships are romantic, sweet and whatever (meaning there is a lot of emotions involved) now for all those men who they don't care about all those female drama... Sorry you have to and so goes for women... Understanding his/her emotions doesn't mean playing love and romance and buying gifts and surprising her sometimes...............

It kind of a reaction to stimuli (when you touch something hot, you immediately drop it don't you?) Thats how it is... .reacting at the right time with the right reaction to his/her emotions should be in the back of you mind..

Understand Your Position in the Relationship

Knowing your position and understanding it are two different things....
Ladies are meant to be submissive or equal depending on the relationships... Men are meant to be alpha, equal or submissive depending on the relationship, now knowing and understanding your position in a relationship would help lead to a better relationship.

Now Imagine a relationship which the lady is meant to be submissive and when they have a quarrel she hisses and walks out.... This would lead to break up and any form of disaster...

Note: Not all relationships the lady is equal to the man....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember the big giveaway coming up on the 26th of June. Its going live on Facebook and IG. Don't miss it!!

You can also subscribe to my blog here https://page.co/v9dY

1 Like

Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by adebobconed(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice
Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by adebobconed(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by NevetsIbot(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one Fitness doctor.

The third one..... a non submissive lady can wreck a relationship faster than that Iceberg wrecked the Titanic.

sometimes when she doesn't respond to her angry boyfriend or husband, the guy cools down and reasons but when she talks back or sings nonchalantly to show she doesn't care.... or worse,hisses and calls him names definitely the guy would flare up and them we'll hear stuffs like "he slapped me" "He beat me" "He broke up with me"

"A man adores the person above him, God. He adores the person below him, His Spouse. He fights the one in between "" - Chris Oyahkilomeh. A sane man will only fight the woman that tries to match him in authority. True... you might be sensible than your hubby but when its time to make suggestions, don't suggest it like an order...... some ladies just always look for another point when the guy finds a point so they'll say my point is better.

P.s If submission no gree stop the man from beating you, sweety, Run out of the relationship. no be do or die affair

I can stand anything except a woman who isn't submissive and a woman who nags.

If I should Keep typing, my work won't be done.
Holland everyone

1 Like

Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by FitnessDoctor: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Nice one Fitness doctor.

The third one..... a non submissive lady can wreck a relationship faster than that Iceberg wrecked the Titanic.

sometimes when she doesn't respond to her angry boyfriend or husband, the guy cools down and reasons but when she talks back or sings nonchalantly to show she doesn't care.... or worse,hisses and calls him names definitely the guy would flare up and them we'll hear stuffs like "he slapped me" "He beat me" "He broke up with me"

"A man adores the person above him, God. He adores the person below him, His Spouse. He fights the one in between "" - Chris Oyahkilomeh. A sane man will only fight the woman that tries to match him in authority. True... you might be sensible than your hubby but when its time to make suggestions, don't suggest it like an order...... some ladies just always look for another point when the guy finds a point so they'll say my point is better.

P.s If submission no gree stop the man from beating you, sweety, Run out of the relationship. no be do or die affair

I can stand anything except a woman who isn't submissive and a woman who nags.

If I should Keep typing, my work won't be done.
Holland everyone

Modern relationships barely follow this and this is the reasons for so many problems

1 Like

Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Modern relationships barely follow this and this is the reasons for so many problems
Big ups bro. nice post.

did my stretches today...... feels good
Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by FitnessDoctor: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Big ups bro. nice post.

did my stretches today...... feels good

Nice to hear that.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: One Rule That Must Be Followed In Every Nigerian Relationship by FitnessDoctor: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
adebobconed:
Nice one
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Option / Watch Video -b@dde$t N0llyw0od S*x Scene. They Re@lly D!d / A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.