Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Alcohol And Humans (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol And Humans (pictures) (6200 Views)

Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Menh: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Watch the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Thats why a single drop is forbidden in Islam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
but shedding of blood is acceptable...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Menh: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
You are wicked see epic response

8 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Menh:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by vpaymoney(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
I keep wondering why the market has been very dull since the muslumi fasting started. Thank God the fasting is over now. The business will boom again. A single drop my foot!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:

Did he open a thread about shedding blood or alcohol. Why are you vexed all because i said Islam forbids even a drop of alcohol? Dont change the topic. You will only succeed in exhibiting your FOLLY. Open another thread and tell the world with evidence how Islam supports the shedding of blood. Please dont be childish!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2017
vpaymoney:

I keep wondering why the market has been very dull since the muslumi fasting started. Thank God the fasting is over now. The business will boom again. A single drop my foot!

Sure we cant deny the fact that there are Muslims who drink alcohol which is against the tenet of Islam. It doesnt change the TRUTH that Islam forbids the drinking of alcohol. I hope you get the message. Any muslim that does, does so at his or her own peril.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Did you open a thread about shedding blood or alcohol. Why are you vexed all because i said Islam forbids even a drop of alcohol? Dont change the topic. You will only succeed in exhibiting your FOLLY. Open another thread and tell the world with evidence how Islam supports the shedding of blood. Please dont be childish!
religion of peace indeed.. I'm not vexed...you and I know that the aforementioned religion supports killing...whether you like it or not... it is the truth..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Sure we cant deny the fact that there are Muslims who drink alcohol which is against the tenet of Islam. It doesn't change the TRUTH that Islam forbids the drinking of alcohol. I hope you get the message. Any muslim that does, does so at his or her own peril.
Oga swerve,, nothing will happen..my Muslim friends drink alcohol and they are doing well.. you guys are brainwashed...
you don't drink alcohol but you drink camel urine..mtcheew
peril ko pearl ni...

12 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Menh:

WHAT IS EPIC ABOUT THE RESPONSE. IT ONLY SHOWS PREJUDICE. DID YOU OPEN THIS THREAD TO ENCOURAGE THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOL? Those pictures says otherwise. Kindly stick to the topic. Its because of such negative bias that keeps making a world without peace. Why support an inciteful response all because you are not a Muslim. Thats immaturiirty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WHAT IS EPIC ABOUT THE RESPONSE. IT ONLY SHOWS PREJUDICE. DID YOU OPEN THIS THREAD TO ENCOURAGE THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOL? Does pictures says otherwise. Kindly stick to the topic. Its because of such negative bias that keeps making a world without peace. Why support an inciteful response all because you are not a Muslim. Thats immaturiirty.

4 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
Oga swerve,, nothing will happen..my Muslim friends drink alcohol and they are doing well.. you guys are brainwashed...peril ko pearl ni...

Your Muslim friends are among the ones i have already classed as those we cant deny. For your enlightenment, because your Muslim friends do does not make Alcohol a permission in Islam. Those people in those pics, what do they look like to you. PEOPLE WHOSE BRAIN ARE UPSIDE DOWN OR NORMAL. Who then is really brain washed?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
religion of peace indeed.. I'm not vexed...you and I know that the aforementioned religion supports killing...whether you like it or not... it is the truth..

Open a new thread and produce your evidence to this claims of yours. Please. Show the world your proof intellectually. I beg you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Open a new thread and produce your evidence to this claims of yours. Please. Show the world your proof intellectually. I beg you.
brainwashed piglets

4 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by mike404(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Did he open a thread about shedding blood or alcohol. Why are you vexed all because i said Islam forbids even a drop of alcohol? Dont change the topic. You will only succeed in exhibiting your FOLLY. Open another thread and tell the world with evidence how Islam supports the shedding of blood. Please dont be childish!

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—  Quran 2:191

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
brainwashed piglets

Is that the best you can do? Anyway, Alcohol as you can see in those pictures is no good at all. If only you know how many loved ones have been run over by drunk drivers particular in Europe. You will understand. Infact Nelson Mandela lost one of his beloved due to that and was unable to attend the opening ceremony of the first FIFA Soccer World Cup in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Is that the best you can do? Anyway, Alcohol as you can see in those pictures is no good at all. If only you know how many loved ones have been run over by drunk drivers particular in Europe. You will understand. Infact Nelson Mandela lost one of his beloved due to that and was unable to attend the opening ceremony of the first FIFA Soccer World Cup in Africa.
and your religion is not good at all.. if only you know how many loved ones have been killed by your religion particularly in Nigeria.. you will understand.. in fact Manchester united refused to parade their Europa league triumph due to religion of peace handwork in Manchester arena

13 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 23, 2017
mike404:

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—  Quran 2:191

Well my brother that is taking the Quran out of context. Some Muslims too do the same with the Bible just to fit their bias. It all turns us all to HATERS.

Properly addressed by a meaniful Christian in the link below. If you care, kindly read. IS IT BECAUSE I SAID ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL, THAT IS MAKING YOU ALL SQUEEZE THE BITTER JUICE OF PREJUDICE IN YOUR HEARTS? We are all humans.

"We have just enough religions to make us HATE, but not enough to make us love one another." Jonathan Swift.

www.speroforum.com/a/RCPDXJZVVC7/76613-Taking-the-Bible-and-the-Quran-out-of-context?utm_medium=bottom+four&utm_campaign=RCPDXJZVVC7&utm_content=IOBIUJZOIO6&utm_source=navigation&utm_term=Taking+the+Bible+and+the+Quran+out+of+context#.VjNU-DNw2pY

Not until Lauren Booth, Tony Blair's sister in law became a Muslimah that she was able to cure herself of drunkardness. Am not saying its imposible unless one becomes a Muslim. All that i am saying is that whole heartedness is most essential, and those who submit whole heartedly will ne ver drink a drop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by seunlly(m): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2017
See this nuisance U beta keep your damn mouth up
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
and your religion is not good at all.. if only you know how many loved ones have been killed by your religion particularly in Nigeria.. you will understand.. in fact Manchester united refused to parade their Europa league triumph due to religion of peace handwork in Manchester arena

To that effect, the unfortunate Manchester incident. A beauty by the monika irynterri opened a thread: www.nairaland.com/3818050/aftermath-manchester-terror-attacks-pictures

Kindly take your time to read and see the pictures. What was the reactions of Muslims in Manchester. If we want a world of sanity we ourselves have to cure ourselves of IRRATIONALITY. Which is what you have been exhibiting. The truth is hard to swallow. A Mosque was as well attacked in Canada Quebec by a Non-Muslim. Leaving 6 innocent Muslims dead. www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/30/quebec-mosque-shooting-two-students-arrested-gun-attack-mosque/ You aint intelligent at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 1:52am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

To that effect, the unfortunate Manchester incident. A beauty by the monika irynterri opened a thread: www.nairaland.com/3818050/aftermath-manchester-terror-attacks-pictures

Kindly take your time to read and see the pictures. What was the reactions of Muslims in Manchester. If we want a world of sanity we ourselves have to cure ourselves of IRRATIONALITY. Which is what you have been exhibiting. The truth is hard to swallow.
religion of war.. brainwashed citizens...I know to kill me now is what is on your mind..lols...why do you refused to take alcohol but you drink camel urine? why you derive joy in killing people? Isis, book haram etc are consist of which religion?

6 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2017
@ bobLIL. Do people of your like minds ever come across such news as Muslims are the most Charitable in the U.K? Infact the British Prime Minister couldnt deny this truth. He made it public during the month of Ramadan. Here is the site, a U.K gov site for that matter: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ramadan-2014-david-camerons-message....................................................

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/muslims-are-britains-top-charity-givers-c7w0mrzzknf..................................................................................

huffpost.com/uk/entry/16815380

Whats my point? My point is that you should see the world for what it is and not through the lens of biias or sentiments. ELSE YOU ARE LIVING IN DELUSION. That doesnot mean there are no bad Muslims, that all Muslims are bad and None-Muslims are angels. but the more we groom this hatred inside of us for no just reason. The more the world keeps bleeding at our feet. And if you are a Nigerian and do not understand that boko haram is both internal and interntional politics. PLAYING TABLE TENIS WITH PEOPLE WITH NUMB SKULL. Then i am sorry for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL. I have seen those who profess to be Muslims drink alcohol. You already told us your friends who are Muslims do. BUT IN ALL SINCERITY. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MUSLIM DRINK CAMEL URINE? Speak intelligently!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
boboLIL. I have seen those who prefess to be Muslims drink alcohol. You already told us your friends who are Muslims do. BUT IN ALL SINCERITY. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MUSLIM DRINK CAMEL URINE? Speak intelligently!
you guys do take it for cleansing whatever.. e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 23, 2017
@ bobLIL. An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims. Get full detaills from this renowned site. Global research. Why is it that when ever Islam is mentioned you all start acting FUSTRATED. All that i said is that Islam forbids Alcohol and which is a good virtue. Anyway here is the site and good night. And by the way Islam forbids pork meat. If our efforts is to understanding one another and not despise each other we will live in peace. Take care. www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Just as we have people that doesn't know when to stop drinking so do we have those that drink responsibly.... Everything in life is always a 2 way ticket
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
you guys do take it for cleansing whatever.. e no concern me

I told you right from the word go that you will only succeed in exhibiting your folly. This response reflects that of a mind that lack knowledge but is happy with hear say and slander. WHAT A PITY IN THIS 21TH CENTURY.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

story story
IslamaBad

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Mightyraw(m): 5:48am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
@ bobLIL. Do people of your like minds ever come across such news as Muslims are the most Charitable in the U.K? Infact the British Prime Minister couldnt deny this truth. He made it public during the month of Ramadan. Here is the site, a U.K gov site for that matter: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ramadan-2014-david-camerons-message

Whats my point? My point is that you should see the world for what it is and not through the lens of biias or sentiments. ELSE YOU ARE LIVING IN DELUSION. That doesnot mean there are no bad Muslims, that all Muslims are bad and None-Muslims are angels. but the more we groom this hatred inside of us for no just reason. The more the world keeps bleeding at our feet. And if you are a Nigerian and do not understand that boko haram is both internal and interntional politics. PLAYING TABLE TENIS WITH PEOPLE WITH NUMB SKULL. Then i am sorry for you.
Guy u get time ooo
Those are kids u talking to for Godsake
Let them belive whatever,
they don't even have a voice among their peers

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Mightyraw:
Guy u get time ooo
Those are kids u talking to for Godsake
Let them belive whatever,
they don't even have a voice among their peers

I get what you are saying. To be honest with you with my assessment of NL. I sincerely pity Nigeria. The country keep raising kids who are mentally confuse.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Mightyraw(m): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I get what you are saying. To be honest with you with my assessment of NL. I sincerely pity Nigeria. The country keep raising kids who are mentally confuse.
save yourself the stress
Asalam alaekum

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Kwara Must Change Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Suspected Political Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.