Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Alcohol And Humans (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol And Humans (pictures) (6202 Views)

Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Mightyraw:
save yourself the stress
Asalam alaekum

Walaikum salam. To be honest with you its no stress but an opportunity to enlighten, its da'wa. I do it with passion. Mean while i am grateful for your advice really. The truth is that, its the internet uncountable people breeze in and out which i hope the THOUGHFUL will get influenced positively. Take good care of yourself. Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by DieBuhari: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Thats why a single drop is forbidden in Islam.
yet na them drink am pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by DieBuhari: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
vpaymoney:

I keep wondering why the market has been very dull since the muslumi fasting started. Thank God the fasting is over now. The business will boom again. A single drop my foot!
You know them

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
yet na them drink am pass.
Funny you!
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by blingxx(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
but shedding of blood is acceptable...

like the way your religion accepted stupidity and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Aremu01(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Even the Bible affirmed that wine is a mocker

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by blingxx(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
you guys do take it for cleansing whatever.. e no concern me

na so u go just implicate yourself on top weytin u no know ,na your type dey carry mumu romour for head

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by maryjabeez: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Mightyraw:
Guy u get time ooo
Those are kids u talking to for Godsake
Let them belive whatever,
they don't even have a voice among their peers

Bros,

I saw a man burnt to death when I was just a kid during the kaduna sharia crisis in 2000. It was an Ibo man who owned a provision store. They had to smuggle me and my siblings under the car seat then. WHAT WAS OUR CRIME? We were infidels? Lemme now ask u how do u expect me to see Muslims now?

Don't come here shutting pple down becus u dnt hav a slight idea what others have faced in the hands of ur religious pple. Just wanted to inform u dat pple hav being thru a lot. Am nt doubting there ain't good Muslim, trust me I have met sm.

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by maryjabeez: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

But how many stick to it as being forbidden?

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by dkronicle(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
Oga swerve,, nothing will happen..my Muslim friends drink alcohol and they are doing well.. you guys are brainwashed...
you don't drink alcohol but you drink camel urine..mtcheew
peril ko pearl ni...
re u serz about d urine tin

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
blingxx:

like the way your religion accepted stupidity and ignorance
no doubt bro... I am so certain killing is generally acceptable.. I know..you know..we know..

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
blingxx:

na so u go just implicate yourself on top weytin u no know ,na your type dey carry mumu romour for head
brainwashed cretin

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2017
dkronicle:
re u serz about d urine tin
yea yea

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by mike404(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Well my brother that is taking the Quran out of context. Some Muslims too do the same with the Bible just to fit their bias. It all turns us all to HATERS.

Properly addressed by a meaniful Christian in the link below. If you care, kindly read. IS IT BECAUSE I SAID ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL, THAT IS MAKING YOU ALL SQUEEZE THE BITTER JUICE OF PREJUDICE IN YOUR HEARTS? We are all humans.

"We have just enough religions to make us HATE, but not enough to make us love one another." Jonathan Swift.

www.speroforum.com/a/RCPDXJZVVC7/76613-Taking-the-Bible-and-the-Quran-out-of-context?utm_medium=bottom+four&utm_campaign=RCPDXJZVVC7&utm_content=IOBIUJZOIO6&utm_source=navigation&utm_term=Taking+the+Bible+and+the+Quran+out+of+context#.VjNU-DNw2pY

Not until Lauren Booth, Tony Blair's sister in law became a Muslimah that she was able to cure herself of drunkardness. Am not saying its imposible unless one becomes a Muslim. All that i am saying is that whole heartedness is most essential, and those who submit whole heartedly will ne ver drink a drop.
KEEP QUAYET MY FRIENDangry

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Mightyraw(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2017
maryjabeez:

Bros,

I saw a man burnt to death when I was just a kid during the kaduna sharia crisis in 2000. It was an Ibo man then who owned a provision store. They had to smuggle me and my siblings under the car seat then. WHAT WAS OUR CRIME? We were infidels? Lemme now ask u how do u expect me to see Muslims now?

Don't come here shutting pple down becus u dnt hav a slight idea what others have faced in the hands of ur religious pple. Just wanted to inform u dat pple hav being thru a lot. Am nt doubting there ain't good Muslim, trust me I have met a dozen.
sister
I saw a group of students being tortured and burnt to death at aluu community few years ago, They were uniport students, I had to put off myself to save my self of the gory sight. what was their offence?
They thought they were theives, let now me ask you, how do you expect me to see Nigerians?

Don't come here pointing fingers at people when yo don't have the slight idea of what terror others have faced from your barbaric people

If u can only go through the thread again, it's isn't a religious supremacy argument Kinda thread,
WORDWORLD was trying is best to educate on what true islam is all about, but it's obvious they aiint listening,
All they do in their circle is mockery,
Do you expect me to encourage him to keep on wasting precious time he could utilise to read surahtul kahf on a Friday.. Hell no

Since u guys labelled the Muslims blood thirsty and you aiint taking the explanation from true Muslims,
So tell me what else do you want.... an apology?
Hell no, you aiint getting that from me
Believe whatever... .. Peace

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by isiuzo(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
bt saudi Muslims smoke cigarette.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
If I'm going to judge by nairaland, I think Muslims here are more peaceful. U don't see them attacking other religions like the Christians.

My own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by iceboy4752(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
but shedding of blood is acceptable...
It's not acceptable joor.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by izicooo(f): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2017
vpaymoney:

I keep wondering why the market has been very dull since the muslumi fasting started. Thank God the fasting is over now. The business will boom again. A single drop my foot!
No mind them make them dey deceive themselves. who high reach aboki men. Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by boboLIL(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
iceboy4752:
It's not acceptable joor.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Prinsola(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Bt acceptable when not fasting abi

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Ejanla07: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
I'm a yoruba muslim. but

Islamabad
just saying

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Ejanla07: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Mightyraw:
save yourself the stress Asalam alaekum

greenish slimy hydraulic ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by mrnigerdelta: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
but support ur hypocritic governors to share alcohol VAT

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:
@ bobLIL. An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims. Get full detaills from this renowned site. Global research. Why is it that when ever Islam is mentioned you all start acting FUSTRATED. All that i said is that Islam forbids Alcohol and which is a good virtue. Anyway here is the site and good night. And by the way Islam forbids pork meat. If our efforts is to understanding one another and not despise each other we will live in peace. Take care. www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

That site is thrash and fraudulent.

'Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans......'

Only Orlando gay club shooting figure of 50 dead persons has rubbished that figure, before you consider San Bernardino, Boston etc.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Mightyraw(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Ejanla07:

greenish slimy hydraulic ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim
Sorry
Who are you again?
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by yrex01(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
mike404:

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—  Quran 2:191
seems u sabi Quran wella, abeg bring the full verse of this, mo know who's Quran referring to.. HYPOCRITES
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by mike404(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
yrex01:
seems u sabi Quran wella, abeg bring the full verse of this, mo know who's Quran referring to.. HYPOCRITES
CHRISTIANS AND JEWS M.O.R.ON
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by uss25dec: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Did he open a thread about shedding blood or alcohol. Why are you vexed all because i said Islam forbids even a drop of alcohol? Dont change the topic. You will only succeed in exhibiting your FOLLY. Open another thread and tell the world with evidence how Islam supports the shedding of blood. Please dont be childish!
you r d one dat changed d topic. Dis is a topic of health n morality but u started preaching in Islam. Ans d question n dnt change d topic. U sound like terrorist n stupid. May God have mercy on u!
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Ejanla07: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mightyraw:
Sorry Who are you again?
the guy ur mum warned u about
ur nightmare
ur fellow yoruba muslim ewedu eating conehead
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by mike404(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
ADETUTU300 I enjoyed yesternight s.ex. you are too much babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Channels TV Reporter Who Died From Shiites-Police Clash Gun Injuries / Ben Murray Bruce And Sons Pictured Holding Guns; Daughter Holds Pistol / Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.