Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Count Down To Valentine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Count Down To Valentine! (1195 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Down To Valentine! by yicob(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2007
I think is time we started making shout outs to nairalanders as for the upcoming val. Since it would not be possible to see everybody physically on that day, we make it an e-valentine thing.
Make your shout here:
my regards to seun, gamine, chudy, naijacutee, iice, kitaun, orikinla, funke omotosho, obaofbenin,coco29. You guyz are d bomb and av a funky e-val on d land.
Re: Count Down To Valentine! by iice(f): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2007
Thank you and wish you the same.
Re: Count Down To Valentine! by yicob(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2007
today is 5th of february 2007. 9 days to the valentine. make a shou out here.
Re: Count Down To Valentine! by cuteass1(f): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2007
Today is 10th feb, just 3 days to go. Happy Val to all Nairalanders in advance, i love you guys kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Count Down To Valentine! by yicob(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2007
thanks cute ass. we guys love you too. yeah 3 days to go. tongue
Re: Count Down To Valentine! by cuteass1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
Now the day is finally here, have a wonderful val, all of u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Best Valentine's Gift / What Guys Do To Change Status / Tips For A Happy Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.