Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. (498 Views)

FIRS: Tax Revenue Hits N2.52tr In Six Months / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. / My 100% Positive Experience With Uber Nigeria Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Shared exclusively by the owner here @ kabsedo.com

Two years ago I came into the world of bloggers, it took me time to make myself equipped for the huge task I knew I was up for considering the little cash I had on hand at the mean time which I knew could take me nowhere considering the dreams I had that pushed me to. Acknowledge the blogging community. From the time I took to my heels to write my first article, though it was a copy and paste work which was about SLOT mobile phones in Nnewi, a part of Anambra state which is almost known by everyone in Anambra state to be a city of its own. After publishing my article, I read through it through the visitors’ page of my website www.kabsedo.com and it was sure awesome. Credit: Obasi Miracle CEO @ www.3ptechies.com. From the moment I finished my first blog article, it motivated me to write the more and I sincerely did write the more.

I kept consistent with writing and publishing more posts until I decided to make my website a revenue unit considering I was blogging for fun as it was then. Upon making my website a revenue unit, I purchased a domain name, designed my website, bought a considerably cheap hosting plan and moved to WordPress so as to keep my site safe and to rank better in search engine results. Upon these procedures I took, I never had any ads running on my website and that was when I decided to go for a publishing company to sell my ads space to advertisers so as to earn income with every relevant click.

I had many options to choose from of which the Google Adsense, propeller ads, revenuehits, pop ads, bidvertisers, media.net, pop cash, yillix and a thousand more. I decided to go for the Google Adsense but applying for three times my website was rejected saying it was too low and does not have enough original contents and a little traffic to be approved. So did I apply for media.net but I was turned down three consecutive times. I became devastated to lose the future I nurtured for my E-business but nonetheless, I was sternly advised to give revenue hits a shot. Credit 3ptechies.

Image result for photo of revenuehits logo

At first, I couldn’t consider the offer as I already knew my website was heavy enough for revenue hits to accept my request. I never took the offer too seriously until I was fed up applying for Google Adsense then I gave revenuehits a shot. I applied for a publishers account and I got approved straightaway. So I created my first ad unit and made it go live. I equally have four ads space for my website post page and two ads space for the homepage and they were all live ads as to say I applied the popup, popunder and leaderboard because it was the one that brings the most revenue.

Before I continue sharing my review: I read the policy and publishers comment box and found out that revenuehits is a CPM based publishing company and I was so elated because I can account for 6000 unique visitors daily in my website and from the information I gathered I thought I was going to make a huge profit. At first, I wrote a post to promote revenuehits as the best amongst other Google Adsense alternatives, but sooner than I wrote the article I regretted my choices.

Read more: https://www.kabsedo.com/see-two-best-google-adsense-alternative-newbie-bloggers.html

I stayed with revenuehits as a publisher for a whole and complete month and during the period of this month, I made up to 6500 unique visitors daily and I constantly checked my earnings, it was never anything more than 0.66 cents per day. This constantly went on for a whole month and I got up to 6.00USD for a whole month. Considering the visitors with a CPC ads publishing company I could have earned much higher. This was the point I changed my plans for the ads publishing company I was going to display their ads on my website. During the course of my being a publisher with revenuehits, I observed that the ads displayed on my ads space were irrelevant ads to my audience and I strongly guess that this was the reason I had a very low conversions considering that I have much of my website visitors coming from the tier A countries like Germany, USA, United Kingdom and Australia considering I have visitors from Nigeria to spice up my website.

Image result for photo of revenuehits logo

It took longer no long to disengage my website with the revenuehits ads code and leave my website blunt of ads for up to two months. The two months that my website was offline with ads, I was very headstrong with writing a conforming post and quality article to enable Google to accept me into their publishing programme., Finally it was up to my threshold limit of time so I re applied and got accepted into Google Adsense publishing programme.

Read more: https://www.kabsedo.com/power--google-adsense.html

I lasted for only 3days with Google Adsense and my traffic was earnings was built up to 15USD. I was so elated seeing my earning for the first three days I was a publisher of Google Adsense on my website. If I was supposed to certify ads publishing companies, I would choose Google Adsense as the best and the easiest way for bloggers to earn money considering they used to serve targetted ads even for any little the website traffic may be and they maximise revenue by CPM, CPC and RPM.

Google Adsense if the best ads publishing company for lucrative blogging business.

https://www.kabsedo.com/100-negative-experience-using-revenue-hits.html
Re: My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. by finnestdope(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
ok, Nice write up OP
Re: My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. by Interesting15: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2017
If you have up to 6,000 UNIQUE visitors a day, send me a pm or drop your whatsapp number
Re: My 100% Negative Experience Using Revenue Hits. by kabsedokenneth(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Need Nigerian Shoe Makers And Fashion, Bags Designers With Top Notch Designs! / World's First ATM Celebrates 50 Years Anniversary [Photo Story] / Lekki Phase One BIGGEST Miniflat (room And Parlor Self-contained) To LET Upstair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.