Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! (754 Views)

She Iz Showing Me Green Light Bt I Dont Knw How To Make A Move!!! / How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax? / Check This Picture.............and Let Us Knw How U Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Snagid: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Pls nairalanders i wil appreciate if U advice me on this issue..I have a fiance that i love so much,but things have not been easy for me 4 sometime now,so i decided to travel to U.S.A to hustle but the problem is she don't wnt me to Go, that i wil forget her! I don't knw wat to do,pls help.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by LalasticSeun(f): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Take her along Na and hustle togethergrin
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Mimzyy(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Snagid:
Pls nairalanders i wil appreciate if U advice me on this issue..I have a fiance that i love so much,but things have not been easy for me 4 sometime now,so i decided to travel to U.S.A to hustle but the problem is she don't wnt me to Go, that i wil forget her! I don't knw wat to do,pls help.

That's just the truth judging from your heading. Simply say goodbye with a straight face and wish her luck. No point making unnecessary drama out of the situation.

I hope you're going to USA as a legal migrant though, if not...

1 Like

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

Follow ur dreams.. cool

Not everyone will have a chance to travel abroad & if she dont support ur dreams to be successful, she aint worth it...Always remember this: MONEY OVER PUSSAAAY!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by ikeepitreal(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2017
i just woke up.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Snagid:
Bro if indeed that you have all what it takes to go to the u s of a to hustle..
Papers are ready and everything is confirm or will be confirm..
You are now asking what you should do because a girl ask you to stay?
Bro you need 34 lashes of hot water cane to bring you back to reality..
Break the relationship with her and fly to the States without delay..
Don't allow the blindness of love to deny you a lifetime chance of enjoying the world..
You only live once..

1 Like

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Follow ur dreams.. cool

Not everyone will have a chance to travel abroad & if she dont support ur dreams to be successful, she aint worth it...Always remember this: MONEY OVER PUSSAAAY!

hmmm am glad this coming from you,I just hope in real in you.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2017
You want to travel to USA, and she didn't want you to meet your destined country, she wanted you to be in this recessed country and be talking about Evans, Nnamdi Kanu and Badoo boys inside the room without power supply all in the name of love. You are here confused and looking for advice.
My advice to you is that you needed someone to tell you that you are plain stupid, yes! And if you travel with this kind of mindset, it will Definitely take you years to make it. You didn't even know what the future holds for both of you, you maybe dating someone's future wife and when its done on you it will be late.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
For get am. you weren't made for each other be dat. The funny thing is it may even happen the other way round. You may not forget her, she may forget you. Distant relationship no dey work. Not even distance of Lagos to abuja but all the way to USA. Forget am bros. God will provide spouse for both of you.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
So, what are you planning to do now??, yield to her advice??, smh.

1 Like

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by rummeh: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Snagid:

Lemme help you rephrase she no want make you pass Libya cheesy
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
You don't have to say goodbye.Just call her when you get to Usa.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Thewrath(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Mr man,you said she is your fiancé and not just a friend abi,let her tag along if she you have the capacity.
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Ishilove: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Mimzyy:

That's just the truth judging from your heading. Simply say goodbye with a straight face and wish her luck. No point making unnecessary drama out of the situation.

I hope you're going to USA as a legal migrant though, if not...
If not, they'll bundle him like Ghana-must-go bag and boot back to Naija. This is Trump's America
Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by Mimzyy(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Ishilove:

If not, they'll bundle him like Ghana-must-go bag and boot back to Naija. This is Trump's America
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! by prettyboi1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
You guys don't have to say goodbye to each other. If you both are willing to make it work, you can. When you get there, you can stay in touch & keep re-assuring each other of how much you both mean to each other. You can be planning gradually for you both to be together eventually if that's what you both want.
The bottom line is that you both don't have to say goodbye if you both want each other.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Dies An Car Crash While Having Sex / Plis Help How Do I Change My Look / Werid Cake Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.