Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat (16242 Views)

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ERockson: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Only hypocrite will call for arrest of Arewa youth and refuse to do the same for Kanu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by AnambraDota: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Kwankwanso can get away with any crime as long as he is a Fulani, he bailed Fulani youths that killed Yorubas in Mile12, he said Lagos governmen won't move market and insulted Yoruba leaders in Ibadan before their face.

it's only a fool that will think Kwankwanso is alone.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by zombieHUNTER: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2017
gocac:
biafra...land of the rising sun, land of milk and honey, land of the great, land of heaven and earth, bla..bla..bla....yet you litter other parts of Nigeria like refuse, yet when they ask you to go back to your paradise you cry and weep like a helpless cat in the middle of the night.

ibos, please i have one question for you, why do you always desert you land for other peoples land?

why the you often hate your host? the land and people that has continued to give you life and food over the years? e.g, yoruba, Hausa, fulani, ikwerre, ijaw, e.t.c.

can the ibos survive a year in the east alone?
if yes, then stop being a refuse littered everywhere in the much hated Nigeria.

i pity all of you, when your biafra finally comes, hunger go kill una finish.

learn to love your host, simple.

lies cannot take you anywhere
You are taking about a region that fought for three years.. After which their marginalization began.. No federal presence.. No reconstruction .. Nothing
They had to start from the scratch

Remove Lagos ... Nigerians former capital from the SW, you won't type this nonsense

You expect people to resign their federal work,close down their shops and go back to what exactly... First give a referendum or better divide the country.. Then you can give a quit notice.. It's common sense unless you are just being naive

Nobody gave Igbos anything
Everything they have
They worked for it
Stop spewing nonsense on cyberspace

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by abu12: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2017
BOKO HARAM = APC WING
IPOB = PDP WING

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nonaira1: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Can Ohaneze PLEASE stop talking. Just stop already. We support the Quit notice and thank the Arewa youths for it. Stop looking out for your pockets for a damn second and LISTEN to your f2king people that you claim to be looking out for.

my God everyday Ohaneze gets on my last nerves
Nkem Owoh was completely right about them. They are using their own people for politics as oppose to listening to their Goddamn people.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is one of the ironies of life.

All of a sudden, a northerner is being accused of "fanning the embers of disunity", smh.

Where were all these Ohanaeze, Ndigbo and all those related organisations when the deported semi-literate monkey ordered the killing of any Hausa and Yoruba in sight?

Where were they when he threatened to "bring down the zoo"?

An expression which has become a household Mission Statement among the keke drivers and truck pushers parading themselves as iporks touts?

The 2 years in jail serves as what?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by LionDeLeo: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Afenifere should stop disgracing Yoruba. I'm starting to hate this Guy. What's your business with these flattie akpu heads? Abeg it is their worries and fights and how it affect us, I don't get.

I just taya for them.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by zombieHUNTER: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I just taya for them.
taya for yasef

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by LionDeLeo: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
taya for yasef

Don't get it twisted, I was actually referring to fellow Nigerians, not the other ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
seek help before its too late... Your waterloo is beckoning
October 1 reloading. The immigrants and osu destitutes will be sent back to upper iweaka. Then you'll cry to UN to save your asses

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by buchilino(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Lets stop pretending, pretence is another form of corruption! Kwakwanso just gave support for what's in an average Hausa man's heart. Simply put this way; Since the Igbos have refused to be enslaved and treated as second class citizens in the contraception called Nigeria, they should leave the North and leave their investments in the North as part of the price for their freedom!

I AGREE U COMPLETELY. BUT D TRUTH IS DAT SOME IGBOS R ALSO OPPOSED TO BIAFRA. I ON D HAND IS IN MIDDLE.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by rozayx5(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
hucienda:
Dunno why we like deceiving ourselves in this country - it's obvious the two Abrahamic religions and the many tribes are suspicious of one another.

Nnamdi Kalu, IPOB and Arewa youths gave the as-is unadulterated version.

AP Osinbajo and Governors replied with the politically correct version.

El Rufai gave the politically correct response to the threat.

Ango and Kwankwaso countered with the as-is unadulterated response to the threat.

One day, one of these two versions of reality will eventually give way to the other for a house divided against itself cannot stand.

true

as for the yorubas hailing the threat, they forgot that whenever sh/t gets real in the north. its never about igbos but hausa vs anything south cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by LexngtonSteele: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
No matter how they blast him, IPOB youths would still sh1t their pants when they hear "Ab0ki".

Cowards and unity beggars who are brave only ONLINE

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by BBBlaze: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm...this is only known by the "Ogas at the top"![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by emmasege: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
There's only one nationalist among Hausa-Fulani northerners and elders. He's Balarabe Musa, I've studied his utterances and behaviour over the years. Sometimes, you 'll wonder if he's truly a northerner.

All other northern elders are bigots and fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Kingxway: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
The funny part of this drama is that the hausa youths don't know who is Igbo and who is not. They consider almost everybody from the Middle Belt and South as Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by scarletkinq(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
We know people sponsoring this northern crisis the educated elites who have educated children abroad.but wat pains me is that 80 if not 90% of their youths are illiterates. And this elite don't want them to come out of the dark so dat they wil use them continually...using religion and ethnicity SMH its a shame we have a country thus

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by michoim(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
I see Afenifere or Ohaneze as either having misconception of the whole scenario or have failed to learn from recent history.
A security report informed the presidency that it is better to engage in dialogue first than arbitrary arrests that may likely degenerate into another form of Boko Haram. This is because the security experts have learn from their experience in Niger Delta militancy and Boko Harem terrorism that using force as a first approach on resolving crisis will eventually complicate the crisis itself. Let us be wise, and not be unnecessarily sentimental or misguided on critical national issues

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Butterworth: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Lets stop pretending, pretence is another form of corruption! Kwakwanso just gave support for what's in an average Hausa man's heart. Simply put this way; Since the Igbos have refused to be enslaved and treated as second class citizens in the contraception called Nigeria, they should leave the North and leave their investments in the North as part of the price for their freedom!

Lazy asshole waiting for abandoned property.

Are you not ashamed of yourself.

Go out there and work to earn yourself legitimate investment and properties just like Igbos you hated so much out of jealousy for their ability to work and earn a decent living.

Stop being lazy and go to work. No more abandoned property for your KIND.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by TheKingIsHere: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
“When a crisis happened in Ife, it was Kwankwaso that was making incendiary remarks and yet there are rumours that he wants to be president of Nigeria. We have noted his utterances.”

This is a word of advice especially for all those mofos that will want to campaign for this useless Kwakwaso bigot as president in 2019 angry

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by chuksjuve(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria is just the definition of confusion.. Democracy is confused in Nigeria. Government is confused. Traditional rulers are confused. Political leaders are confused. political parties are confused. The press and media houses are confused The citizen have no choice than to be confused.
How did we get to this point?

Meanwhile..
Call us for your Horticulture, Landscape and Gardening service..
check my signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
I reside in the north I've seen live crisis when it starts the only thing they want to know is are you a Hausa Muslim if you are not you are killed even the Yoruba Muslim's are killed, this is for those of you supporting the treat one way or the other, I hope you don't have relatives living or even schooling in the north

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by emmalexabl(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Let October 1st come sharpaly....

Its yoruba muslims that will suffer it the most...

Dont say i didn't warn you..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by HITdemUP: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is one of the ironies of life.

All of a sudden, a northerner is being accused of "fanning the embers of disunity", smh.

Where were all these Ohanaeze, Ndigbo and all those related organisations when the deported semi-literate monkey ordered the killing of any Hausa and Yoruba in sight?

Where were they when he threatened to "bring down the zoo"?

An expression which has become a household Mission Statement among the keke drivers and truck pushers parading themselves as iporks touts?
I've come to realize that Ibos are born hypocrites. Evil runs in their blood. From Fraud to substandard goods, robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, ritualists, importation and exportation of illicit drugs. The list is endless. It's a shame to share a Country with there cursed jew. Spits on their shapeless heads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by eodavids(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Nwodosis post=57770941]Lets stop pretending, pretence is another form of corruption! Kwakwanso just gave support for what's in an average Hausa man's heart. Simply put this way; Since the Igbos have refused to be enslaved and treated as second class citizens in the contraception called Nigeria, they should leave the North and leave their investments in the North as part of the price for their freedom! [/quote

Well, it is not a bad thing to be Igbo, rather it's a blessing. I just wish Ndigbo will truly unite for this purpose now
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Pesuzok(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Arresting those youths would have accelerated the quit notice, and trust me my igbo brothers would still bear the brunt.

just let the sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by slivertongue: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If you are in the North you will know that the only thing that matters is religion and not tribe.

are u in the North?
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by LionDeLeo: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
I've come to realize that Ibos are born hypocrites. Evil runs in their blood. From Fraud to substandard goods, robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, ritualists, importation and exportation of illicit drugs. The list is endless. It's a shame to share a Country with there cursed jew. Spits on their shapeless heads.

I dey tell you oh!

We need a new Nigeria devoid of these things associated with them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Applauds Makinde, Oni, Others Over Ekiti PDP Primary / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.