Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,486 members, 7,847,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat (16261 Views)

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by slivertongue: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I don't care. Fight your battles alone abeg. Let us worry about own people. Don't drag us into your fight. Face them, so that you won't come here and shout Yorubas have betrayed you again because of one afenifere member somewhere. We're not allies. We don't have anything in common with you. please fight your battles alone.

but u invited urself into the fight
why comment on the issue that doesnt concern u?

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2017
slivertongue:

are u in the North?
Yes.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by bluediesel03: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Bros, I pity you. You sound like this because you don't travel. I bet you to stay in North whenever crisis is going On, even as a Yoruba Your head will roll before any igbo man. Let me tell you,yorubas don't travel that's why you think this is just igbo fight. Even as Yoruba Muslim you are at risk in north. The last crisis I encountered in Kano.. .Omg.. Christians protected Yoruba Muslims from northern youth. Please travel and see. Don't stay in Ogbomosho and think you are loved by hausas. Please ask questions. ....jukwaa ese.. .my brother

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by swuftz: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
lies cannot take you anywhere
You are taking about a region that fought for three years.. After which their marginalization began.. No federal presence.. No reconstruction .. Nothing
They had to start from the scratch

Remove Lagos ... Nigerians former capital from the SW, you won't type this nonsense

You expect people to resign their federal work,close down their shops and go back to what exactly... First give a referendum or better divide the country.. Then you can give a quit notice.. It's common sense unless you are just being naive

Nobody gave Igbos anything
Everything they have
They worked for it
Stop spewing nonsense on cyberspace

you cannot eat your cake and as well have it. you can not make an omelette without breaking the eggs. you want Biafra... great. but it must not be in your own terms.. you cannot want to break an entity you called a Zoo and as well retain the spoils. there is always a price. I support the quit notice.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by bluediesel03: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Afenifere should stop disgracing Yoruba. I'm starting to hate this Guy. What's your business with these flattie akpu heads? Abeg it is their worries and fights and how it affect us, I don't get.
Bros, I pity you. You sound like this because you don't travel. I bet you to stay in North whenever crisis is going On, even as a Yoruba Your head will roll before any igbo man. Let me tell you,yorubas don't travel that's why you think this is just igbo fight. Even as Yoruba Muslim you are at risk in north. The last crisis I encountered in Kano.. .Omg.. Christians protected Yoruba Muslims from northern youth. Please travel and see. Don't stay in Ogbomosho and think you are loved by hausas. Please ask questions. ....jukwaa ese.. .my brother
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by intruxive(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2017
DISCLAIMER!
Please note that odumakin's views are strictly his personal opinion, not that of the yoruba people.
Afenifere no longer represent an unbiased general view of the yorubas ever since the dollerization of the jonathan era.
Odumakin is a pdp apologist like ffk and fayoshe and his utterances are tailored to reflect that.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by madbuhari: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
misplaced priorities... why not fastify resettling of Ndi Igbo with immediate effects instead of ur useless reacting... meanwhile I'm willing to give any Igbo man in the north #1m that return before the countdown date ...
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ayindejimmy(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Lets stop pretending, pretence is another form of corruption! Kwakwanso just gave support for what's in an average Hausa man's heart. Simply put this way; Since the Igbos have refused to be enslaved and treated as second class citizens in the contraception called Nigeria, they should leave the North and leave their investments in the North as part of the price for their freedom!

Nigeria is full of hypocrites.
This same Ohanaeze refused to caution Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbos from using treasonable comments, calling northerners cows and Nigeria Zoo.
And by the way, those Afenifere have lost their influence in the West. They endorsed Gej and he lost. That ought to have told them something. The west is too liberal and progressive for one group to speak for it

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by hatchy(f): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Just Negodu! The Igbos that are agitating for Biafra is now calling for arrest of the Arewa youths while the Afenifere that they (Igbos)call cowards are the ones shouting on top of their voice for referendum and self determination.

Why don't the Igbos give the North a tit for tat by relocating back to the East so as to force the Nigerian state to grant them their wish of having their own country. I believe that if they begin to relocate now in mass it will send a serious and clear message that they mean what they say instead of crying and looking for sympathy everywhere.

Lastly,this is the only chance this Biafra agitation can only come to actualization,if not no body will take them serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ayindejimmy(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
If na nnamdi them go arrest, make them go arrest am now and see how the marriage go quick end

What he said is not in the same league with Kanu.

Kanu has gone berserk

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ayindejimmy(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2017
bluediesel03:
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Yoruba are in every corners of the North too
I spent 3 years in Kastina and I travelled a lot around the North.
I entered a street in Gusau and Funtua and people are mostly Yoruba, mean type you see in Ede and Osogbo
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by anyway: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense you forgot that kwankwaso provide shelter,Road, and even religious places in sabongari kano where inyamuri (Igbo) and yaruba reside but now u ar telling us rubbish I STAND WITH KWANKWASO AND NORTHERN YOUTH COL I AT I ON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by emu22(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2017
The igbos say dey are not Nigerians but biafrans,dem give dem quit notice from Nigeria,dey automatically turned Nigerians back.I dey fence dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Yksoul(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
AND THIS KWANKWASO WOULD LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.THE OTHER DAY HE WAS THE ONE THAT RELEASED THE HAUSA PEOPLE THAT WAS ARRESTED FOR CRISIS AT FESTAC YORUBA-HAUSA CLASH IN LAGOS LAST YEAR
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by SycophanticGoat: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Afenifere should stop disgracing Yoruba. I'm starting to hate this Guy. What's your business with these flattie akpu heads? Abeg it is their worries and fights and how it affect us, I don't get.

Don't worry, until dead bodies starts piling at all regions in the south, whether east, west, south or even middle-belt, that's when your brains will relocate back into your skull.

You think that they ask who is and who is not nyamiri whenever they want to strike anyone? Even your Yoruba Muslims aren't safe too. Continue deceiving yourself..

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by SycophanticGoat: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

Odumakin is a big disgrace really. How many press releases Ohanaeze or Igbo groups don do in support of Yorubas wey the guy dey always poke his nose in matters that don't concern him or the group he purports to represent? Upon all his support, it doesn't stop Ibo people from abusing Yorubas anyway. Very useless someborry.

It's a two way thing. Don't make it seem like its only the Igbo's that insult Yoruba's. As a matter of fact, if I'm to judge by Nairaland, your people even insult and curse Igbo's more.

All the same, do you even have the brains to see the sense in the wise Yoruba man's actions or you still prefer to live in your self induced hate?

I know your type, because you would rather have the northerners kill about 400 of your people (no problems) as long as 1000 Igbo's are killed. Otherwise, how do you explain the fact that you are very much aware that northern crises consumes your tribe too but will rather have your tribal people keep quite at threats from the north?

Shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nwodosis(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Nigeria is full of hypocrites.
This same Ohanaeze refused to caution Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbos from using treasonable comments, calling northerners cows and Nigeria Zoo.
And by the way, those Afenifere have lost their influence in the West. They endorsed Gej and he lost. That ought to have told them something. The west is too liberal and progressive for one group to speak for it
Agreed, Ohaneze failed to caution Kanu and he got arrested by almighty federal government of Nigeria, how come none has been arrested over Kaduna declaration? Answer me, and I will drop my agitation!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Nwodosis(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Butterworth:

Lazy asshole waiting for abandoned property.

Are you not ashamed of yourself.

Go out there and work to earn yourself legitimate investment and properties just like Igbos you hated so much out of jealousy for their ability to work and earn a decent living.

Stop being lazy and go to work. No more abandoned property for your KIND.
This is what we call OWN GOAL!
Guy, you didn't quite get my message. I'm a full fledged Biafran and just exposing the intention of the Hausas!

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by felicitywe(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
diablos:
Kwankwaso was on point. The old man did nothing wrong but expose the truth to the biafrans. I know some people expect some form of political correctness when addressing their tribe or kinsmen but unfortunately, some truth has to be said bluntly or rudely without fear or favour.
I see nothing wrong in d call by d youths and d support given to them.He sounds a bit civil by saying d Arewa youths should be called for dialogue.Now both parties, the Ipob&Massob,&Arewa youths&their elders can call d UN,USA,UK,COMMONWEALTH,AU&other meaningful nations to see to d dialogue&referendum.Ipob&Mossob v written,Arewa should try do same so dat we can stop stressing ourselves with noise&confusion. I know Areas will do it.Long live Africa
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Guyman02: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You dont stay in the North like us, Yorubas are even scared of going to Hausa Mosques on Fridays and the Almajiri does not the difference between Yoruba and Igbo because Yorubas and Igbos always reside in the same locations in the North.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by felicitywe(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

This is what we call OWN GOAL!
Guy, you didn't quite get my message. I'm a full fledged Biafran and just exposing the intention of the Hausas!
I see nothing wrong in d call by d youths and d support given to them.He sounds a bit civil by saying d Arewa youths should be called for dialogue.Now both parties, the Ipob&Massob,&Arewa youths&their elders can call d UN,USA,UK,COMMONWEALTH,AU&other meaningful nations to see to d dialogue&referendum.Ipob&Mossob v written,Arewa should try do same so dat we can stop stressing ourselves with noise&confusion. I know Arewa youths and elders will do it.Let's encourage d Arewa youths&their elders to do d above matured thing. We seem to like what they r saying but it will be more meaningful and creative result like if they do d above.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by slivertongue: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Yes.
sai hankuri !!!
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by EvilMetahuman: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
afenifere is just one of pdp branch.

They are not speaking for yorubas.

Remember they supported gej and shared in dasuki loot.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by EvilMetahuman: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ayindejimmy:

What he said is not in the same league with Kanu.
Kanu has gone berserk
they didn't even arrest kanu for what he said

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017
itohanphait:
I reside in the north I've seen live crisis when it starts the only thing they want to know is are you a Hausa Muslim if you are not you are killed even the Yoruba Muslim's are killed, this is for those of you supporting the treat one way or the other, I hope you don't have relatives living or even schooling in the north
we have different tales of the North, it depends during the Jos crisis most non indigenous targeted had harassed those hausas when things were normal
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by MrOdyssey(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This is one of the ironies of life.

All of a sudden, a northerner is being accused of "fanning the embers of disunity", smh.

Where were all these Ohanaeze, Ndigbo and all those related organisations when the deported semi-literate monkey ordered the killing of any Hausa and Yoruba in sight?

Where were they when he was threatening to "bring down the zoo"?

An expression which has become a household Mission Statement among the keke drivers and truck pushers parading themselves as ipork touts?

I quite agree with you that Nnamdi Kalu has erred but remember he was arrested;held in custody for over a year and he is currently facing charges on treasonable felony.

Now why are the northern youths who issued these threats still walking freely?

it goes to show the bias,injustice,nepotism and favouritism that has bedevilled these nation.
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ScotsReferendum: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
hatchy:
Just Negodu! The Igbos that are agitating for Biafra is now calling for arrest of the Arewa youths while the Afenifere that they (Igbos)call cowards are the ones shouting on top of their voice for referendum and self determination.

Why don't the Igbos give the North a tit for tat by relocating back to the East so as to force the Nigerian state to grant them their wish of having their own country. I believe that if they begin to relocate now in mass it will send a serious and clear message that they mean what they say instead of crying and looking for sympathy everywhere.

Lastly,this is the only chance this Biafra agitation can only come to actualization,if not no body will take them serious anymore.

Stop talking like a broken radio

Referendum first and then eviction.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by ScotsReferendum: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2017
emu22:
The igbos say dey are not Nigerians but biafrans,dem give dem quit notice from Nigeria,dey automatically turned Nigerians back.I dey fence dey observe.

Give them Referendum after which Quit notice

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by felicitywe(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Guyman02:

You dont stay in the North like us, Yorubas are even scared of going to Hausa Mosques on Fridays and the Almajiri does not the difference between Yoruba and Igbo because Yorubas and Igbos always reside in the same locations in the North.
Yorubas know all these but they see d Igbos as their albatross. If they meet a white man or a Hausa or other ethnic group in a business or fora d first thing the Yoruba man does is to run d igboman down He will leave d issue on ground and start saying bad about d igboman.This attitude is more common with Yoruba leaders even pastors.Watch it out.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Ikology(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kwankwaso the most bigoted politician of this time. He has been quiet since, he suddenly found his voice once he felt threatened something might happen to his bigoted, blind rampaging street boys. He is quietly positioning himself to appear like a demi god to his army of touts. [/b]He should prepare to be governor general of his North west region. [b]
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by hatchy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Stop talking like a broken radio

Referendum first and then eviction.
My talk pain you reach bone marrow. grin
Re: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat by Guestlander: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
bluediesel03:

Yorubas don't travel, they never venture outside their domain in the SW yet they are targets for violence in the north. Why don't you just stick to one narative?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications / Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.