Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,519 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit (28417 Views)

Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by Consray(f): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Damn! why am i even replying this dumb ass loser......
Tolexander:
what is cute about your face?
Perhaps a mask would give your face a better look and little different from those horror movie characters.

Mine isn't fixed on my profile cos nairaland is a faceless forum. Do you still have any problem with that?
Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Consray:
Damn! why am i even replying this dumb ass loser......
you can always bring it on!

I'm so allergic to ugly face and not sympathetic to it!
Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by Consray(f): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh! You mean...... Your ugly sis or girlfriend?
Tolexander:
you can always bring it on!

I'm so allergic to ugly face and not sympathetic to it!
Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by Tolexander: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Consray:
Oh! You mean...... Your ugly sis or girlfriend?
ya!

I used to think they are ugly until I saw your face.

Please change your DP. It seems your DP is responsible for the problem (Error 502, Bad Gateway) nairaland site is experiencing of recent.Cos the time upload for the picture coincides with the recent problem with nairaland.

A macaque face will be far better than that face displayed.
Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by naijajobx: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
nice
Re: Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit by egopersonified(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mercy has really used her sexiness to attract what she wants, now she covers up everything properly, anytime I see her, instead of seeing a sex idol, I now see a role model. Still trying to wrap my head around this new Mercy and what it is I am supposed to learn from this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.