Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A (2424 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / My Type Of Man....(pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2017
I've lived in South Africa for many years and I'm moved to share my story as a lesson to others to learn from.

While in South Africa, I was involved in so many negative activities, I thought I was enjoying life and it wasn't long before I joined prostitution to make more money, then to smoking and finally into drugs, sharing my nudes and more. 

Few years back, I returned to Nigeria with the intention of finding a man to marry and settling down, and it wasn't long before my man came calling and soon we started our wedding plans. 

At a particular time during our planning, my fiance was broke and needed to approach a friend who lives in S.A for loan, the friend promised to help by sending some goods down for my man to sell - he kept his words, sending the goods but also sent a laptop to my fiance to keep for his use. 

When we switched on the laptop, my fiance and I were surprised to see my nudes all over its desktop - he enquired about the pics and I couldn't deny, I told him those were my days in S.A and I have since chanced my ways....  The pics had everything I did way back. My fiance didn't tell me who the friend was by he said he was a male. 

He informed the family, showed them the pictures and called off the wedding. In sincerity I have changed and regret my past has come back to haunt me, I've also given up on finding a husband and have accepted my fate, the situation has gotten to my bone marrow and I'm tired of life. 

My advice to people is to avoid my type of lifestyle because your past life affects your future life. I plan to return to S.A and I doubt if I'll ever find a husband. 

Culled: www.palmchatnow.com 

1 Like

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
cool
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by adajoe555: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2017
ok
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by evanscheck(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
No p
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Lionessza(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
If her story is true, maybe she should stop looking for a husband and focus on bettering herself. Who knows, maybe during that soul searching journey she might find a former love-vendor or a guy who used to be a prostitute also and they will share their past with each other and accept it and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Story of your laive, itan aiye reh e... undecided
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Lionessza:
If her story is true, maybe she should stop looking for a husband and focus on bettering herself. Who knows, maybe during that soul searching journey she might find a former love-vendor or a guy who used to be a prostitute also and they will share their past with each other and accept it and live happily ever after.

The story is actually real - and she has stopped looking for a husband... thanks
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
He showed his family your nudes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Teewhy2: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Op, you sure this is not nollywood story. She should just move closer to GOD and focus been a better person. We should always think of tomorrow in what ever we do not because of is but the stigma on our family name and members.
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by thesicilian: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Okay, no problem. We have heard you.
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Yinabim(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Eyyaa, Pele may God help u
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Homeboiy: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2017
let me read

Awon slay mama
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Lionessza(f): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2017
saydfact:

The story is actually real - and she has stopped looking for a husband... thanks

Ok , best of luck to her then.
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Things dey happen under heaven o

1 Like

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by indodon(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
can you eat your cake and have it.....

well, your guess is as good as mine
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
indodon:
can you eat your cake and have it.....

well, your guess is as good as mine

True that, but there is a word called repentance,
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by greatwhite(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Tragic
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2017
make nollywood take dis one do film cheesy
i don form the title grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Aderola15:

LOL.....
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
He showed his family your nudes? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
ABI NOW... make i laugh small
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:
funny geh grin
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ex husband and the woman is not well

Soooo u know u were a thot .. why are you crying ? Move on and better yourself like you stated
As for the guy REALLY he showed FAMILY undecided he should be ashamed of himself (
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
If they would ever listen undecided
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2017
hinky:
If they would ever listen undecided

hahahaha - abi, some wld never ooooh
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by cerowo(f): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Seriously! Y did the guy showed her nudes to his family members... That is so rude.

1 Like

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
@cerowo - well, maybe out of anger - but that doesn't justify his act sha.. he shdn't have
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by cerowo(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
saydfact:
@cerowo - well, maybe out of anger - but that doesn't justify his act sha.. he shdn't have
Yea..... I knw he might have been heartbroken when he saw her nudes, buh it wld have been more matured dat he broke up silently b/w d both of them... And when his family members ask, he wld look 4 sumtin else 2 say
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
cerowo:

Yea..... I knw he might have been heartbroken when he saw her nudes, buh it wld have been more matured dat he broke up silently b/w d both of them... And when his family members ask, he wld look 4 sumtin else 2 say

yeah - at least give the woman that respect and honour .. i agree.
Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by cerowo(f): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
saydfact:

yeah - at least give the woman that respect and honour .. i agree.
Yea....very correct

1 Like

Re: Avoid My Type Of Lifestyle - Lady Cries Out After Returning From S.A by saydfact(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
cerowo:

Yea....very correct

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) / My Review Of Bet's New Edition Biopic - The New Edition Story (2017) / Checkout These Weird Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.