Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname (48434 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresh evidence: Notorious Nigerian kidnapper’s family also hold Ghanaian passports

Fresh evidence intercepted by Joy News shows that notorious Nigerian billionaire kidnapper did not only fraudulently secure a Ghanaian passport, but he also acquired one for the wife and two of his children.

Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans was issued with a Ghanaian passport this year under a fake name, Asare Nelson in Accra.

He was arrested on June 10 at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport while exiting Nigeria and the Ghanaian passport was found on him during a search.

Documents sighted by Joy News indicate that his wife and two children are also in possession of Ghanaian passports.

The Nigerian passport of his wife bears the name Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike issued at the Abuja passport headquarters.

Her Ghanaian passport bears the name Precious Asare born sometime in July of 1985. The children's passports also bear the last name Asare all issued in Accra.

The document signed by the Nigerian Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP Abba Kyari said Mr Onwuamadike has moved his wife and five children to Ghana because of the nature of his business.

The kidnapper’s plush residence in Ghana is said to be located at the Spintex Road in Accra. The duplex structure is where Mrs Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike is said to reside with their children.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2017/June-21st/fresh-evidence-notorious-nigerian-kidnappers-family-also-hold-ghanaian-passports.php

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
shocked this man is a perfect wrong being grin

but women sha. and she was denying everything

86 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nwodosis(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Evans now have fans and followers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Destined2win: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Wow. Spintex is a high brow road in Ghana and this man owns choice property there.

To the Present Nigerian Government, If you guys fail to televise and broadcast the trial and execution of this man on national TV just the way you gave his lavish lifestyle publicity, posterity will never favor you.

Just the way you are subtly showing the youths how 'lucrative' kidnapping is, you also need to publicly show them the disgrace and public execution that accompanies it.

313 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by eezeribe(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2017
lalasticlala has even taken Evans' case personal... Second topic this early morning.
Well done sir for the private investigation...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by yarimo(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
IPOB being acting dubious and conducting criminals activities since 1960 B.C grin

15 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Nor mind am! She was bearing a wrong name in Ghana but never asked the husband why angry

midehi2:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by xbaron(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2017
nairaland and evan be like 5&6 and lalasticlala follow join grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by timilehin007(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
see me see wahala o. When I déy enjoy my birthday jeje someone tag me saying " feeling sick with me and 97 others" when I'm sound and healthy...Bros haba learn to fall sick alone nah..I think Facebook needs to address this issue before someone will come and post " committing suicide with me and 87 people

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by MrPIE(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
That's bad
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by helphelp: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
escape plan gone bad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Next week on Nairaland 'Evans Watch'

Monday: Evans was a personal friend of President Trump and Obama

Tuesday: Evans almost married into European royalty 50 years ago. We have the details.

Wednesday: I spent a night with Evans:Lagos Prostitute. We have the seamy details

Thursday: Evans was a troublesome boy in class...we have the interview with his Primary 1 teacher

Friday: Evans was a pig in a past life: We examine the past lives of Evans with Reincarnation expert Sri Honto.

Saturday: Evans in secret romance with ex-Pastor. We have the sordid details.

Sunday: I am Evans's love child, AND i want my inheritance....Mystery love child shows up!

Monday: Evans awarded chieftaincy title by mistake: Village chief.

Tuesday: I was Evans wife's friend's brother's cousin's friend...

Wednesday: The Evans in police custody is an impostor. Real Evans speaks from his hiding place in Dubai...says I'll be back. Another person claiming to to be the Real Evans speaks from Tonga!Details here!

Thursday: Evans has $1million hidden in a forest near his village in Ukraine. The Untold Story.

Friday: Evans spent a night with Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande! We have the exclusive details.

Saturday: Evans is on a mission from God: Pastor.

Sunday: Evans for President 2019....The inside details of a presidential campaign. North is opposed.South East not in favor.

(Note: All the above is the product of my overactive imaginaiton. Not meant to be taken seriously)

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB being acting dubious and conducting criminals activities since 1960 B.C grin
Adeke

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
That's what happens when you're from biafra

21 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Media trial but there is to let sign on the first floor grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Evablizin(f): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Where is evans wife self,come and cry again and tell me that witches and wizards changed the names in the passport and you don't know your man is a kriminal

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by kabayomi(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by kidman96(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
That flat head should face the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by kolafolabi(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
His wife needs to be questioned on this..

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by balanceofterror1(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:

Olabode George is their leader.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by itiswellandwell: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Evans again!! This Evans issue should just die.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by helphelp: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Wow. Spintex is a how brow road in Ghana and this man owns choice property there.

To the Present Nigerian Government, If you guys fail to televise and broadcast the trial and execution of this man on national TV just the way you gave his lavish lifestyle publicity, posterity will never favor you.

Just the way you are subtly showing the youths how 'lucrative' kidnapping is, you also need to publicly show them the disgrace and public execution that accompanies it.

I concur
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Partnerbiz3: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
That woman knew what yhe husband was doing yet encouraged her..

See below for data shaa.

See testimonies too.

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by balanceofterror1(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you're from biafra

Shataaap! Afonja wey dey parade Oduduwa's head upandan as their symbol of head mining.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by otijah2: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
They should also arrest the wife shikena
They are both kidnappers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by jay2pee(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg, enough of this Evans story

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by seunlayi(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
another plus to his charges
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Pavore9: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2017
midehi2:

The Ghanaian Government will have her arrested.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Jabioro: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Superb criminal, the whole family were built on faulty foundation.. eat and wallowing on someone else sweat..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.