Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname (48448 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by slowice(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
This Evans guy is just an overhyped criminal. He is not nearly as hard as the police ve painted. For a guy like him to ve evaded arrest for long shows how weak n ineffective the Nigerian police re. What pained me most is how the police are jubilation over his arrest claiming that their IG deployed state of the art technology to enable his capture n even rating his iQ high. The guy is just an ordinary guy, anybody can outsmart the police to they think like nollywood movie. Guys who smoke marijuana close to the river here re tougher than Evans. Nonsense
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
seguno2:

Are you okay?
Do you think with your 32 that you opened up there?
Is the 80 year old ritualist in the below thread also from the south east?

https://www.nairaland.com/3875845/3-headless-bodies-found-80-year-old
e pain am
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by enemyofprogress: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Shataaap! Afonja wey dey parade Oduduwa's head upandan as their symbol of head mining.
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by seguno2: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am

Won npe e l'ole o tun ngbe omo era jo..i

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Misternas89(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
slowice:
This Evans guy is just an overhyped criminal. He is not nearly as hard as the police ve painted. For a guy like him to ve evaded arrest for long shows how weak n ineffective the Nigerian police re. What pained me most is how the police are jubilation over his arrest claiming that their IG deployed state of the art technology to enable his capture n even rating his iQ high. The guy is just an ordinary guy, anybody can outsmart the police to they think like nollywood movie.
"Jubilation" ke shocked shocked shocked....the God is great
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
seguno2:

Won npe e l'ole o tun ngbe omo era jo..i
same to you
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Teeklef(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
timilehin007:
see me see wahala o. When I déy enjoy my birthday jeje someone tag me saying " feeling sick with me and 97 others" when I'm sound and healthy...Bros haba learn to fall sick alone nah..I think Facebook needs to address this issue before someone will come and post " committing suicide with me and 87 people
Lwkd I swear

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Olushauneddy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Wow. Spintex is a high brow road in Ghana and this man owns choice property there.

To the Present Nigerian Government, If you guys fail to televise and broadcast the trial and execution of this man on national TV just the way you gave his lavish lifestyle publicity, posterity will never favor you.

Just the way you are subtly showing the youths how 'lucrative' kidnapping is, you also need to publicly show them the disgrace and public execution that accompanies it.
...Also don't forget to add Nigerian treasury looters.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by donqx: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
criminal
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
helphelp:

I concur

No be small thing.

When someone with a functional brain makes an opinion, one can only but concur. The guy head correct.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by akigbemaru: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you're from biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.