Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname (48449 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by theophorus(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
...To show you that some people have really lost it.
All the family including Evans Mum, Dad, Wife and Children are involve and in the known.

Family Business of Killing and Kidnapping.

What values did they teach themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Ephhay(f): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by chuksanambra: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
They should just wipe out his entire lineage and sell their properties on OLX.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by madbuhari: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
are we investigating Evans or his children stupidity
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Did they take these shots in the 19th centurry or with a 19th century camera? Make then show us the colours nah
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by juman(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2017
nigerian "leaders" are terrible than evans.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by mmsen: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Where on Spintex Rd is this house supposed to be located?

Why are there no recent color photos showing this house with other landmarks that people who traverse Spintex Rd would be able to identify? You could even link the premises to coordinates on Google Maps if this was genuine.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by dyadeleye(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Next week on Nairaland 'Evans Watch'

Monday: Evans was a personal friend of President Trump and Obama

Tuesday: Evans almost married into European royalty 50 years ago. We have the details.

Wednesday: I spent a night with Evans:Lagos Prostitute. We have the seamy details

Thursday: Evans was a troublesome boy in class...we have the interview with his Primary 1 teacher

Friday: Evans was a pig in a past life: We examine the past lives of Evans with Reincarnation expert Sri Honto.

Saturday: Evans in secret romance with ex-Pastor. We have the sordid details.

Sunday: I am Evans's love child, AND i want my inheritance....Mystery love child shows up!

Monday: Evans awarded chieftaincy title by mistake: Village chief.

Tuesday: I was Evans wife's friend's brother's cousin's friend...

Wednesday: The Evans in police custody is an impostor. Real Evans speaks from his hiding place in Dubai...says I'll be back

Thursday: Evans has $1million hidden in a forest near his village. The Untold Story.

Friday: Evans spent a night with Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande! We have the exclusive details.

Saturday: Evans is on a mission from God: Pastor.

Sunday: Evans for President 2019....The inside details of a presidential campaign. North is opposed.

Bros, your craze past my own....I salute you

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Did they take these shots in the 19th centurry or with a 19th century camera? Make then show us the colours nah
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by nefertitiram: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
timilehin007:
see me see wahala o. When I déy enjoy my birthday jeje someone tag me saying " feeling sick with me and 97 others" when I'm sound and healthy...Bros haba learn to fall sick alone nah..I think Facebook needs to address this issue before someone will come and post " committing suicide with me and 87 people

Happy bday birthday mate.

It's my bday too!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Meanwhile the wife's still pretending she didn't know her hubby's a kidnapper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by uwanIsong(f): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
With all these evidence this woman still had the guts to claim ignorant of her husband's source of income. But why hasn't she been arrested after all the husband said she is an accomplice - like it's not obvious already tscheeeeew...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by bellair: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Adeke

Comments from retards .
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by I888(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
midehi2:
shocked this man is a perfect wrong being grin

but women sha. and she was denying everything
you want dem go take away what she can hold on to? If she is the one that has no skill or something to fall back on... na sand dem go chop cos her husband ain't coming out.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by thonyrule(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
And the so called wife claimed she never knew Evans is that rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Beverages: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
ENOUGH OF THIS EVANS NEWS ALREADY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by slimfit1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Open to the book of Evans.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
this evans case is full of hoogwash.. this news claims evans was caught on june 10 at murtala mohammed airpprt trying to escape with a fake ghanian passport... d police that caught him said they surrendered him in his house
..... naija and journalism.. i hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by sleeveless: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
bigtt76:
Nor mind am! She was bearing a wrong name in Ghana but never asked the husband why angry

It may be true that she is not aware of what d husband is into , remember that a man that could deceive d whole of d Nigeria Police for years would fine it very easy to deceive a woman
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by timilehin007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
nefertitiram:

Happy bday birthday mate.

It's my bday too!

wow what a coincidence
happy birthday too. we will both age gracly
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by Englishgold: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB being acting dubious and conducting criminals activities since 1960 B.C grin
ikpu nne gi there
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by seguno2: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:
IPOB being acting dubious and conducting criminals activities since 1960 B.C grin

enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you're from biafra

Are you okay?
Do you think with your 32 that you opened up there?
Is the 80 year old ritualist in the below thread also from the south east?

https://www.nairaland.com/3875845/3-headless-bodies-found-80-year-old

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by MONITZ: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Junk journalism, they said he was arrested at the MM international airport when he was trying to exit the country, hmm.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by newslifeop: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
This evans sef
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by tayorh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg make we rest, Evans news don tire person..
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by bigtt76(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
I doubt but if it happens to be true, then very possible she was charmed undecided I can't imagine how she was able to live in Ghana without using her passport either at the border or at the Airport. Even diplomats handle their own passport themselves.

sleeveless:

It may be true that she is not aware of what d husband is into , remember that a man that could deceive d whole of d Nigeria Police for years would fine it very easy to deceive a woman
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by fratermathy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Next week on Nairaland 'Evans Watch'

Monday: Evans was a personal friend of President Trump and Obama

Tuesday: Evans almost married into European royalty 50 years ago. We have the details.

Wednesday: I spent a night with Evans:Lagos Prostitute. We have the seamy details

Thursday: Evans was a troublesome boy in class...we have the interview with his Primary 1 teacher

Friday: Evans was a pig in a past life: We examine the past lives of Evans with Reincarnation expert Sri Honto.

Saturday: Evans in secret romance with ex-Pastor. We have the sordid details.

Sunday: I am Evans's love child, AND i want my inheritance....Mystery love child shows up!

Monday: Evans awarded chieftaincy title by mistake: Village chief.

Tuesday: I was Evans wife's friend's brother's cousin's friend...

Wednesday: The Evans in police custody is an impostor. Real Evans speaks from his hiding place in Dubai...says I'll be back. Another person claiming to to be the Real Evans speaks from Tonga!Details here!

Thursday: Evans has $1million hidden in a forest near his village in Ukraine. The Untold Story.

Friday: Evans spent a night with Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande! We have the exclusive details.

Saturday: Evans is on a mission from God: Pastor.

Sunday: Evans for President 2019....The inside details of a presidential campaign. North is opposed.South East not in favor.

(Note: All the above is the product of my overactive imaginaiton. Not meant to be taken seriously)

This is one of the funniest things I've read today. Nice one man.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by blaqroy: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
yarimo:

Who ask u?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname by slowice(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
This Evans guy is just an overhyped criminal. He is not nearly as hard as the police ve painted. For a guy like him to ve evaded arrest for long shows how weak n ineffective the Nigerian police re. What pained me most is how the police are jubilation over his arrest claiming that their IG deployed state of the art technology to enable his capture n even rating his iQ high. The guy is just an ordinary guy, anybody can outsmart the police to they think like nollywood movie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.