Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman (1393 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by lycannet: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
He knws about d relatnshp since 2004,nw dat i am in d midle of my luv,he cals my lady,cried,begged and rubbished me al in d name of he wants to c wat only me can c.nw dat i knw,he does nt knw dt i knw bt wat do i do.my woman did nt want to tel me @ first cos of our frndshp,bt she is nw scared n promis to tel me wen she coms frm service.what shld i do abt dat my frnd ,shld i face him,ridicule him or wat.help me
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Busybody2(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Let him be, nemesis will catch up with him sooner or later.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by elecktra(f): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
buy them condoms . . . . wink wink
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by rerute1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
Play the big boy role. Do not act rudely towards him, keep ur relationship with him at the same pace. But if u must confront him about it, do it very very wisely and let him appear to be a fool in the presence of ur woman (but that is if ur woman is faithful to herself because i fear woman. they are very deceptive)
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by unban190: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
elecktra:

buy them condoms . . . . wink wink

just listen 2 u
dont go and settle your problems 1st~
when i he's done with u
you would have more dan condoms to buy around

@post
Round up some thugs from under the bridge and go spank his butt up to some hell
arrant rubbish
what kinda see finish is that~
u gave him that stupid chance~
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
you said your girl is scared? what is she scared of?is it that she lied or she is scared of you beating the dude?
confront the boy and tell him that you heard from a bunch of people that he was trying to get with your girl. If he can beat you, chances are he would say so what and if you can beat him, he will either deny or appologise
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by spawnx: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
your friend aint a true homeboy, school him angry
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by elecktra(f): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
unban190:

just listen 2 u
dont go and settle your problems 1st~
when i he's done with u
you would have more dan condoms to buy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ehm emm. . . . . . sorry sir you don vex ??

no vex abeg
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by ssumpta(f): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
I thot guy's dont do this to each oda. This dude's breaking the unspoken unwritten rule.
If its true, then u have to ask him to stay away from u n your girl
Afta u've knocked his tooth out
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Luvlgenius(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
[/b] BIG QUESTION - Is she really your girl? [b]

If she is then, go and relax cos when a real woman is in love, nothing, not even her parents can stop her from being faithful and loving her man,
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
Slap him and then lock him them he would get back to reality.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by tkb417(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2010
buy a correct horse whip and flog the living daylight outta his prick
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Pweety4me(f): 1:29am On Jan 27, 2010
Cut of his manhood! angry lipsrsealed
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Jan 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

Cut of his manhood! angry lipsrsealed

That's mean. grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by DrKitaun(m): 4:03am On Jan 27, 2010
are we sure the story from our friend is entirely true . . .

u never can say with some chics u know ?
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by SkySpirit(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
I too trust u mama gee!
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Pweety4me(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
mama-gee:

That's mean. grin grin
Na i don't think so. . . cool lipsrsealed
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
lycan_net:

He knws about d relatnshp since 2004,nw dat i am in d midle of my luv,he cals my lady,cried,begged and rubbished me al in d name of he wants to c wat only me can c.nw dat i knw,he does nt knw dt i knw bt wat do i do.my woman did nt want to tel me @ first cos of our frndshp,bt she is nw scared n promis to tel me wen she coms frm service.what shld i do abt dat my frnd ,shld i face him,ridicule him or wat.help me

Let me beat him up for you.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Emmadgud(m): 2:44am On Jan 29, 2010
Poster call him in d presence of ur girl n settle,bear in mind dat girl can be funny at tyms.U sud no what i mean.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by jflex(m): 3:14am On Jan 29, 2010
stay dere and watch what belongs to u go down d drain.
jus lost mine some hrs ago, cos i jus got to realise that she got laid by a friend who i wasnt comfortable with but decided to leave it to trust.
at least she's nw pregnant and im on d loosin end.
GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hold ur babe tight even if it takes u hittin d guy on the head.
OPEN UR MOUTH AND TALK!!!!!!!
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2010
@jflex i support ur views the fact that ur babe is scared is cuz she's considering it.but what the heck relationships at one point are to bound to end so my advice enjoy the ride for a while,
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by ogazi007(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2010
Bro you really get to take it easy and be more observant,some women could be cruel and smart on issues like this.
dont be too quickie to judge your closest friend base on what your girlfriend is telling you,get your facts right before you ditch your homeboi for some kind girls that dont wanna be truthful to themselves, my true life experience on the subject matter had taught me alot,bitter lesson though.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by chidipupay(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2010
@poster
I have a little problem with the title MY BEST FRIEND he is definately not ur best friend, but ur best enemy cos even a friend cannot do this to a friend. So I advice u terminate the friendship with him after you assert the what you heard is truth.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by blackmann(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
why should ur best friend want to sleep with ur babe, knowing well she's urs?
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by uniqued(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ poster
what u still doin here askin if u love ur babe u would knw wat is best to do.
Re: My Best Friend Wants To Sleep With My Woman by Fennie(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
Just make sure your girl's being honest about the whole issue.wont be surprised if ur girl was giving him the green light and is now scared ur guy's going to rat on her.it has happened before.if it's true,kick him outta ur life after giving him the scare of his life.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Valentine's Day Wish List / xxxxx / Hw To Knw Who Throughly Luv's U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.