Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (106141 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:
cry
Is it true u use to fly in d night? cry
Yes dear. I be Wing Commandant cheesy tongue
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes dear. I be Wing Commandant cheesy tongue
cry cry

How much transport for u to fly to me dis night?

I need to see u badly
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! Gerrarahere mehn cheesy
Lmaoooo!!!! tongue
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by tosyne2much(m): 4:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Emmismith:

Myth burster! ur comment rili got me thinking.
Like yhu knw all dis village unenlightened folks who dun knw a tin abou genotype and compatibility... yhu ave an SS marryin SS' or SS marryin AS and sickle celled anaemic children keeps on poppin out... And largely coz they are ignorant and usually fail to properly manage the conditions affecting such kids.. the child keeps on falling sick more often dan shud be and dies off. In no long time, same couple will stil birth anoda child wih same condition and will stil die... yhu den ave a continues circle...
@Babalawos, i remove cap for una traditionalists!!!

And they keep saying it's abiku cheesy

I refuse to be ignorant
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
And they keep saying it's abiku cheesy

I refuse to be ignorant

Kikikiki grin

But make we yarn the truth; the Ogbanje thing is real, and the SSS na another case wink
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Tuham:

Kikikiki grin

But make we yarn the truth; the Ogbanje thing is real, and the SSS na another case wink
The issue sef just confuse me, so tey, I no even know which one to believe cheesy
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by JandyJ(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
chalantmike:
if yhur telling Satan to get behind yhu, he will just push yhu instead, since yhur too weak to walk

I Have Been Crucified With Christ And I No Longer Live, But CHRIST LIVES IN ME. So Therefore I Am Not Weak. I AM STRONG. So Get Behind Me You Satan.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2017
JandyJ:

I Have Been Crucified With Christ And I No Longer Live, But CHRIST LIVES IN ME. So Therefore I Am Not Weak. I AM STRONG. So Get Behind Me You Satan.
lol why so serious, was joking.

when yhu tell yhu tell Satan to get behind yhu, he'll just go behind yhu and push yhu instead.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
poh10:
nice post..I have been searching personally for something like this ..cos I have someone who knows something like this ...ogbanje as you said is not a bad spirit and some others too...can u give me some genesis about their existence..cos many people out there re not just human being they re super human trust me I have seen many..just wanna know your view ..we learn every day.. thank you for your reply

hmm we all human beings, the nature of the soul is what separates us all, what many things have yhu seen?.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Bishops10(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, Ogbanje is a controversial topic, there are lots of misinformation's circulating about Ogbanje's and I am here to correct every misinformation about Ogbanje's.

Today I will be teaching you The 43 Signs You An Ogbanje. Before I dive deep into Ogbanje, I would like to clear every misinformations surrounding Ogbanje's which are:

10 TRUTHS ABOUT OGBANJE

1. Ogbanje is not Aje "Witch"
2. Ogbanje is not Abiku
3. Ogbanje is not Olokun
4. Ogbanje is not Oshun
5. Ogbanje is not Oya
6. Ogbanje is not Yemoja
7. Ogbanje is not Mental illness
8. Ogbanje is not for girls and women only. Men and Boys can be Ogbanjes
9. Ogbanje is not for poor people only. Rich and poor people can be Ogbanjes
10. Ogbanje is not for African Tradition Religious people only. All religious and non religious people can be Ogbanje...

Then What is Ogbanje?

An Ogbanje is a reincarnating spirit that would deliberately plague a family with misfortune if provoked. Ogbanje upon being born by the mother, under a certain amount of time usually before puberty would deliberately die and then come back and repeat the cycle, causing the family grief. The time period varies between minutes, hours, days and years.

Most families pamper their children that are Ogbanjes so that the Ogbanje child will not be provoked. Most Ogbanjes have powers in their eyes, mouth, hands and private parts.

Female adult Ogbanjes die during pregnancies along with the baby while male Ogbanje die before the birth of a wife’s baby or the baby dies.

The child is confirmed to no longer be an Ogbanje after the destruction of the Ogbanje pot or stone which is dug up at the river bank or sea bank or house or after they successfully give birth to another baby.

Ogbanje spirits is not evil spirits, they are water spirits that comes with some people to earth as recarnated beings. People are to reincarnate into families that they were part of while alive.

People can usually reincarnate seven times, giving seven opportunities to enter the spirit world successfully as an ancestor.

Before a relative dies, the soon to be deceased relative sometimes give clues of who they will reincarnate as in the family. Once a child is born, he or she give signs of who they have reincarnated from.

This can be through behavior, physical traits and statements by the child. A Babalawo or diviner can help in detecting who the child has reincarnated from. It is considered an insult if a male is said to have reincarnated as a female - Ewo.

Now you know the truths about Ogbanje, let me explain the 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

43 SIGNS YOU ARE AN OGBANJE

(1) Is your mom or dad an Ogbanje?
(2) Did your mom or dad go to the river or sea to get you?
(3) Are you extremely kind and generous?
(4) Do you have a way of bringing out the best in others?
(5) Do you like to know people on a deeper level and you don’t like to waste your time trying to maintain hundreds of shallow friendships?
(6) Are you incredibly intuitive and do you follow your instincts?
(7) Do you dream frequently and most times the dreams comes through?
=> Do people find it difficult to understand you?
(9) Do you always like win and you feel very bad when you loose?
(10) Do you foolishly fall deep inlove when you meet your perfect match?
(11) Are you very creative?
(12) Do you fear rejection and like acceptance?
(13) Do you try reading people?
(14) Are you unpredictable?
(15) Are you in touch with your spiritual side?
(16) Are you very emotional?
(17) Do you fall inlove and fall out of love easily?
(18) Do you find it difficult to make decision on your own?
(19) Do you sometimes just love to be on your own for a while uninterrupted?
(20) Do you so much appreciate honesty and sincerity?
(21) Do you have cold feet?
(22) Do you have high s3x urge and you do foolish things for s3x?
(23) Do you search for your property and later finds it?
(24) Do you burst into a frightful laugh for no reason?
(25) Do you have sudden urge to injure people or animal for no reason?
(26) Do you have frequent stomach pains?
(27) Are you scared of swimming in swimming pool or river or sea?
(28) Do you sense the presence of someone with you whenever you are walking on a lonely street / road or inside a room?
(29) Do you hear your name being called without you seeing who is calling you?
(30) Do you hear distant music or drum beating or strange sound or strange noise?
(31) Do you feel you have supernatural powers but you don't know how to consciously make use of these powers?
(32) Do you curse people when they hurt you?
(33) Do you care very less of your life when you are angry?
(34) Do you talk while you are asleep or does your lips move while you are asleep?
(35) Do you take strange sleeping position?
(36) Do you dream of having s3x frequently?
(37) Do you dream of eating frequently?
(38) Do you dream of participating in strange meetings inside the river or sea?
(39) Do you dream of having scaly body?
(40) Do you dream of finding yourself in the midst of snakes or fishes or crocodiles or other river animals?
(41) Do you have weird dreams of masquerades?
(42) Do you dream of seeing your body shining and radiating?
(43) Do you dream of somebody teaching you things?

If your answer is Yes to some of the above questions, then you are an Ogbanje and it is time you embrace who you are by digging out your Ogbanje pot or stone at the bank of the river or sea or at home with the help of a Babalawo or Orisha Priest / Priestess and have a fulfilled life.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
I exhibit more than 15 of the things listed there, dies it mean I'm an Ogbanje!?
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bishops10:

I exhibit more than 15 of the things listed there, dies it mean I'm an Ogbanje!?
No.. It means you are an ogbanje extra...hahahahaha
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bishops10:

Of course, you are an Ogbanje
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
poh10:
nice post..I have been searching personally for something like this ..cos I have someone who knows something like this ...ogbanje as you said is not a bad spirit and some others too...can u give me some genesis about their existence..cos many people out there re not just human being they re super human trust me I have seen many..just wanna know your view ..we learn every day.. thank you for your reply

Aboru Aboye

An Ogbanje is a reincarnating spirit that would deliberately plague a family with misfortune if provoked.

Ogbanje upon being born by the mother, under a certain amount of time usually before puberty would deliberately die and then come back and repeat the cycle, causing the family grief.

The time period varies between minutes, hours, days and years.

Most families pamper their children that are Ogbanjes so that the Ogbanje child will not be provoked.

Most Ogbanjes have powers in their eyes, mouth, hands and private parts.

Female adult Ogbanjes die during pregnancies along with the baby while male Ogbanje die before the birth of a wife’s baby or the baby dies.

The child is confirmed to no longer be an Ogbanje after the destruction of the Ogbanje pot or stone which is dug up at the river bank or sea bank or house or after they successfully give birth to another baby.

Ogbanje spirits is not evil spirits, they are water spirits that comes with some people to earth as recarnated beings.

People are to reincarnate into families that they were part of while alive.

People can usually reincarnate seven times, giving seven opportunities to enter the spirit world successfully as an ancestor.

Before a relative dies, the soon to be deceased relative sometimes give clues of who they will reincarnate as in the family.

Once a child is born, he or she give signs of who they have reincarnated from.

This can be through behavior, physical traits and statements by the child.

A Babalawo or diviner can help in detecting who the child has reincarnated from.

It is considered an insult if a male is said to have reincarnated as a female - Ewo.

Feel free to leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by PastorAji(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos,
Aboye bo si'se
I sent you a pm but you haven't responded.
pls it's urgent
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by PastorAji(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Before a relative dies, the soon to be deceased relative sometimes give clues of who they will reincarnate as in the family.

A Babalawo or diviner can help in detecting who the child has reincarnated from.

It is considered an insult if a male is said to have reincarnated as a female - Ewo.

Babalawos
true
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by poh10(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

An Ogbanje is a reincarnating spirit that would deliberately plague a family with misfortune if provoked.

Ogbanje upon being born by the mother, under a certain amount of time usually before puberty would deliberately die and then come back and repeat the cycle, causing the family grief.

The time period varies between minutes, hours, days and years.

Most families pamper their children that are Ogbanjes so that the Ogbanje child will not be provoked.

Most Ogbanjes have powers in their eyes, mouth, hands and private parts.

Ogbanje spirits is not evil spirits, they are water spirits that comes with some people to earth as recarnated beings.

Babalawos
got this one bro..
let go into water spirit ..tell me few things ..someone once tell me they have the evil one and the good one ..
can u give me a clear picture
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
poh10:

got this one bro..
let go into water spirit ..tell me few things ..someone once tell me they have the evil one and the good one ..
can u give me a clear picture

Aboru Aboye

Ogbanjes are the most beautiful set of human beings.

Most Ogbanjes are light in complexion (fair) and most of the light complexion (fair) Ogbanjes are good Ogbanjes unlike the dark coloured (black) Ogbanjes that are wicked.

Although, there are few dark coloured Ogbanjes that are good but very few.

Ogbanjes are harmless and will only hurt you when you try to hurt them.

If you don't look for their trouble, they will not look for your trouble.

Ogbanjes hardly forgive those that hurt them.

They don't have a forgiving spirit. Their wraths are unimaginable.

Ogbanjes blesses those they love with money, wealth, riches, favour, success, good luck, protection... etc.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Most Ogbanjes are light in complexion (fair) and most of the light complexion (fair) Ogbanjes are good Ogbanjes unlike the dark coloured (black) Ogbanjes that are wicked.

Ogbanjes blesses those they love with money, wealth, riches, favour, success, good luck, protection... etc.

Babalawos
Hian
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by poh10(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Babalawos post=57901161]

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos[/quot
who gave this spirit power and who created them..can you give the history of there existence
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=poh10 post=57901791][/quote]

who gave this spirit power and who created them..can you give the history of there existence

ANSWER

Olodumare
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by poh10(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

ANSWER

Olodumare
why re some of them bad ...why re they possessing human spirit
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
poh10:

why re some of them bad ...why re they possessing human spirit

Aboru Aboye

Your questions had been answered on this thread.

Re-read my write up on this thread and I will advise you also read all my posts on nairaland.

Here is a link to my Olokun post => https://www.nairaland.com/3383275/olokun-great-goddess-sea-worship

Babalawos
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by poh10(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your questions had been answered on this thread.

Re-read my write up on this thread and I will advise you also read all my posts on nairaland.

Here is a link to my Olokun post => https://www.nairaland.com/3383275/olokun-great-goddess-sea-worship

Babalawos
can we chat one on one
thank you for the thread..will do my assignment on it
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
poh10:
can we chat one on one thank you for the thread..will do my assignment on it
Sure
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by poh10(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babalawos:

Sure
send me your email this is mine ...omotundedada48@gmail.com
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
poh10:

send me your email
this is mine ...omotundedada48@gmail.com

Aboru Aboye

You can send me an email through www.nairaland.com/babalawos or www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Bishops10(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Babalawos:

Of course, you are an Ogbanje
Lol
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Babalawos(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Bishops10:
Lol
Do something about it because it is not funny
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by delishpot: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

"Deliverance" do you mean the Christian (Church) deliverance?

If YES, that's not the solution to Ogbanje because Ogbanje is not demonic.

Ogbanje is who the person truly is. We are souls that have material body.

The soul of these particular set of humans on earth are called Ogbanje.

Let me ask you a question: "Can you separate one from it shadow?"

Answer: "No it's impossible."

The physical body and it shadow is the same way an Ogbanje soul is to the physical body, they are inseperatable.

The deliverance you see in church are only temporal solution because they are nothing but hypnosis, mind control and brain washing.

If you want to kill a tree, why cut a tree by it branches when you can uproot it from the ground?

The permanent solution to Ogbanje is to embrace who you are and dig out your Ogbanje pot or stone at the bank of the river or sea or home.

You can decide to discontinue by destroying it or you can decide to continue by not destroying your Ogbanje pot or stone and start to serve it.

But the church will not allow you to know this (the truth) because they want to enslave you forever for you to be paying every month tithes, offerings, sowing of seeds... etc because they want to be filthy rich and wealthy.

The sixth and seventh books of Moses and other Christian books was deliberately taking out from the bible so that the church members will remain slaves (sheep's) to their pastors and bishops forever.

The most annoying thing, these so called pastors and bishops secretly visit us for spiritual help but they will go on air to ridicule us (the fingers that feed him spiritually).

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

Why would the person serve the stone or pot? If as you said that it belongs to the person and the spirit and the person are one then why serve it? Can a man serve his own spirit? Can a man serve himself? Going by that your logic I can say that ogbanje spirit is the spirit of an entity that seeks to take over the body of an earthly person hence it shows its desire by influencing the person till he or she sucumbs to its demand by accepting and welcoming it or by cutting off ties.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by sirfee(m): 3:04am On Jul 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I don't know anything about Ogbanje , but I can tell you that white people are just as occultic as blacks and maybe more so.
In fact, I don't believe up to 10% of the white upper class is Christian as they claim.
Some whites are occultic and superstitious, I'm speaking from experience.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2017
delishpot:

Why would the person serve the stone or pot? If as you said that it belongs to the person and the spirit and the person are one then why serve it? Can a manbserve his own spirit? Can a man serve himself? Going by that your logic I can say that ogbanje spurit is the spirit of an entity that seeks to take over the body of an earthly person hence it shows its desire by influencing the person till he or she sucumbs to its demand by accepting and welcoming it or by cutting off ties.
unhmmh good reasoning, good question.

1 Like

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
They can laugh over it
But ogbanje are real thats why most men succeed more marrying an obanje

Those are all signs
Its a blessing
Embrace it and connect your gifts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.