Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (106204 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
delishpot:

Why would the person serve the stone or pot? If as you said that it belongs to the person and the spirit and the person are one then why serve it? Can a man serve his own spirit? Can a man serve himself? Going by that your logic I can say that ogbanje spirit is the spirit of an entity that seeks to take over the body of an earthly person hence it shows its desire by influencing the person till he or she sucumbs to its demand by accepting and welcoming it or by cutting off ties.

So lemme take this from the top, can a man serve his own spirit? Yes a man, men serve their own spirit; did Christ not say I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE?.

�Hmm how do I explain this in simple way ? Emm . Everything on Earth is vibration, meaning everything on Earth is a question of density, degree etc. A man is a manifestation of his higher, how closely he comes to resemble his higher self is left for him but think of men as a Gods playing on Earth. There is a maxim that says, AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Nothing can exist in heaven that does not exist on Earth. Jesus Christ clearly stated this.

Ogbanje is not an entity, it is a version of souls, all souls are not the same, some have evolved, some are more conscious than others etc. But the ogbanje is a rare one, we are talking about the soul of a person that even as a child they're staring at you, conscious of things that even adults are not conscious of.

No entity anywhere and if there is, it is just a variation of the same soul, nothing can live that does not already exists.

1 Like

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by delishpot: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
chalantmike:

So lemme take this from the top, can a man serve his own spirit? Yes a man, men serve their own spirit; did Christ not say I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE?.

�Hmm how do I explain this in simple way ? Emm . Everything on Earth is vibration, meaning everything on Earth is a question of density, degree etc. A man is a manifestation of his higher, how closely he comes to resemble his higher self is left for him but think of men as a Gods playing on Earth. There is a maxim that says, AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Nothing can exist in heaven that does not exist on Earth. Jesus Christ clearly stated this.

Ogbanje is not an entity, it is a version of souls, all souls are not the same, some have evolved, some are more conscious than others etc. But the ogbanje is a rare one, we are talking about the soul of a person that even as a child they're staring at you, conscious of things that even adults are not conscious of.

No entity anywhere and if there is, it is just a variation of the same soul, nothing can live that does not already exists.

Ogbanje is an entity which takes over the soul of a person. The soul might be inclined to know its purpose or its condition is hidden from it so its flesh is disconnected from its soul purpose.

. You are miss using those phrases. Christ says I and my father are one doesn't mean the father was reffering to Christ's soul or his spirit. The father in Christ context is the source of Creation. The one who activates a man's soul and has the power to save or destroy a soul. Jesus was only saying he does the will of that great one. That he is in agreement with the source energy in all things. Same way he told the elders that they do the will of your father the devil.

As above so bellow simply means the settings of heaven is recreated on earth. There is heirachy, power etc. It doesn't mean we are gods as in we are powerful like gods in the mystical way. Yes on earth we can create things, we can commune with the unseen, we can destroy lives etc.

There are entities everywhere. Humans are not the only reality or consciousness in existence.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
chalantmike:
ogbanje is Igbo, abiku is Yoruba both mean the same thing, duo abiku is kind of diverse to the Yoruba's there different types,Dnt know nt sure been researching

Egbe is what yorubas call ogbanje
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Antoeni:
What is Ogbanje called in English

Astral/heavenly family
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by West66you: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2021
How can I use my power as an ogbanje
Or give me your number so I can be asking you some questions sir
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by OpeLovely(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
West66you:
How can I use my power as an ogbanje
Or give me your number so I can be asking you some questions sir

He is a scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.