Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 (3859 Views)

RUGA Suspension Victory For Nigeria- Ortom / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG / Great Victory!!! Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty, As Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 by tanteta(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2017
ok
Re: Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 by oladeebo: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
stingg:

A second look at the map will suggest a swap between "East" and "South East". The new SE should be the region beside "South West" while "East" next to Cameroun. It's the same principle used in naming "West".
If possible, remove Niger state from "West Central" and lump it up with "North West".
am sorry for the delay, its due to ban.
now, yah the East and Southast were in the same Eastern region, like wise the west in the Western region.
when Niger is remove from West central, that will increase the number of the North west states and even the people may think otherwise.
Re: Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

You were extremely rude and infantile to say I lied(did you not read how I stated my point to the first guy without disparaging him and he too was very civil in his response to which I further replied his queries by admitting that I don't know? You should have taken a cue from the tone of the thread and just state your point without calling me a liar).

There's no single misconception in what I wrote except that which exist in your mind. I said the USSR was like the EU, ECOWAS, AU. I didn't say it was the same but LIKE, as in a bloc consisting of different nations. I didn't say it was reminiscent (for God's sakes the EU is still in existence so how can the USSR be reminiscent of it?, do you know what reminiscent means?)

Is the EU not a bloc made up of many countries? So what was a lie about my saying that the USSR was a BLOC like the current EU? You came up to say the USSR was a country/state when it was nothing of that sort. The USSR was a union of 15 Republics concentrated mainly in Eastern Europe. These nations existed as distinct sovereign nations before the creation of the Soviet Union in 1922 and they have continued to exist after its collapse-heck, this is elementary, everyone born in the 60, 70-80's (except 90's)should know this even without the Internet Sorry but please don't add stubbornness to ignorance because you are still insisting the Soviet was a country /state. For example Russia as one of the many Republics was a nation existing at least 300 years before the creation of the Union and has continued to exist after the collapse of the Union.

No offence but I have observed,from your choice of words,that you are suffering from chronic low self esteem and inferiority complex.

I will recommend you get treatment.
Re: Great Victory For Nigeria As Father Of The North Breaks His Silence Ahead Oct1 by Mujtahida: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

No offence but I have observed,from your choice of words,that you are suffering from chronic low self esteem and inferiority complex.

I will recommend you get treatment.
Don't project your own psychosis to me. That's the sickness that has ravaged your ignorant, wasted soul. Why don't you talk about USSR again. Go to school, you refuse. Oya, humbly digest the tutorial I gave you freely, you Crude Idiatic nitwit. ItsTheBachelor ko it's thespinster ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) / Here Is Why APC Will Not Win Oyo Gubernatorial Election; Not Even For Ajimobi / Saraki, Dino Melaye Pays Emir Of Ilorin Condolence Visit Over Death Of His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.