Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper (22205 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Killing Of 60-yr-old Woman Was Masterminded By A Politician - Arrested Kidnapper / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017

The Nigeria Police has said that there is currently no plan on ground or any decision reached to promote the officers who participated in the arrest of billionaire kidnap kingpin, Onwuamadike Chukwuduben a.k.a Evans.

Evans, believed to be Nigeria’s most dreaded kidnapper, was arrested two weeks ago by men of the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Ibrahim Idris’s Intelligent Response Team, IRT led by Assistant Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari.

Following the successful operation by the officers, reports emerged that the IGP had ordered the promotion of the officers that participated in the apprehension of the deadly criminal.

But reacting to the report, Force Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood told DAILY POST that the news of the promotion was the figment of the writer’s imagination, saying that there was no such arrangement on ground.

Moshood was reacting to the inquiry on report that some senior officers were planning to stop some of the officers that arrested Evans from being promoted.

The report had earlier claimed that the IG had actually promoted the officers within his capacity from the rank and file and that some officers were out to stop the promotion.

But the police image-maker in a telephone conversation with our Correspondent on Friday, said that nothing about any promotion for any officers has been made known to him.

According to him, “If such decision was made, I will be the one to make it public.

“If the Inspector General or the Police Force want to promote officers that performed gallantly, it’s a good move to encourage them, but there’s nothing of such for now.

“I’m telling you authoritatively that there’s nothing like that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/23/billionaire-kidnapper-police-reacts-report-promotion-officers-arrested-evans/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by originals1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
FTC I know say dis one go still hit FPgrin

3 Likes

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by RoyalBlak007: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Now it's just getting interesting grin

"THE EVANS SHÖW"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Brooke60(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalasticlala and Evans undecided
Do you personally know him lala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Evablizin(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Op you too like Evans matter abeg take am easy oo,back to the post Naija Newspapper editors really need Jesus and the officers deserves promotion,i yam going
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Papiikush: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Who else noticed that nairaland started having issues since this new babalawo threads and Evans saga became too irrelevant on the front page? undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by curvilicious: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
That moshood that first denied about the 30m stake for anyone who brings Evans?
Moshood can deny for Africa

1 Like

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by pautex: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
I think it is advisable that those police Men be promoted at least let appreciate them for once, as an avenue to ginger them to do more. The same thing applicable to those working in an office, if you are appreciated and motivated such would bring out the best in an employee.

6 Likes

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by johnstar(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by planetx13: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
na dem sabi

meanwhile

Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State (683 hectares) . All documents are available and original copies (C of O, survey plan, deed of conveyance). willing to sell in parts and also open to partnership. prospective buyers are encouraged to do all verification with relevant authorities before any negotiation is done. contact 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4. 0.8.1.2.6.9.3.9.6.8.7

2 Likes

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by dhameelare(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wait, Lemme check if I have any Bleep in my pocket...
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by nobleblood: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
If it was a common street kidnapper, he would have been lynch to death or shot. This one will go on..and on..till he gets pardon.
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Same way they denied that they never promised any 30 million naira bounty. I only pity the person who'll risk his life to give Nigerian police information hoping to get financial reward

3 Likes

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by bastien: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Weitin them do wey them dey find promotion? Make them no go read pass their upcoming course exam....

4 Likes

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Ayoswit(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
yawns, enuf of this Evans matter abeg. Where is Bulharry
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by chibwike(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans my guy
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Dablack1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
free Evans now or else.....

sorry i mean Evans Stephen that was caught while stealing is friends biro in the class has being call by the principal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by BUSHHUNTER: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Promotion for arresting one of your own in another form?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by hebenezher(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
lobatan!

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by MizMyColi(f): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol

Most times, when there is a reaction concerning an allegation, then there is some, if not a whole truth to it.

1 Like

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by chronique(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Damn! Sometimes, I wonder why everything in Nigeria is either a joke, or sounds like a joke. But when I realize that some of the best comedians from Africa and the world at large, are Nigerians, I get to understand things properly. Nigeria itself, is a joke and that's why we produce too many comedians in all facets of our lives, that requires seriousness. From the leaders to the followers, everything is a joke.
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Must we react to everything...
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by AntiWailer: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very f00lih masses. Always concentrating on frivolous and wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by azu8great: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
BTW.. re they chemicals that they are reactingz
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by itiswellandwell: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmmm. Evans the baddest celebrity.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper by Wunderkind54: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans again o my God. Nawa o. No good news again ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] / Okada Rider Clashes With A Physically-Challenged Bus Driver In Lagos (Photos) / 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.