Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell (1165 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Even a muslim knows John3:16, even you seeing that verse, you have unconsciously recited the verse, but there is a mystery in the verse

For God so love, God is Love, that out of that, God gave Jesus for us, that who so ever believe in the saving ability of Jesus, would not perish, lemme hammer on the highlighted,

Why won't they perish, because they neglect the gift that God gave unto them that would deliver them from perishing which is hell

Okay, lemme explain, man from the beginning of the world has been perishing, and for God to stop the perishing state of man, God had to send Jesus, Jesus commanded His disciples to preach the gospel in the outermost part of the earth to prevent people from further perishing.

God should have destroyed the earth during Noah's day, I mean, wipe the slate clean and start afresh, but Noah was said to have found grace before God, that's deep, because am seeing Jesus in the picture, but lemme continue, yea, grace is Jesus, just a clue though.

Because of Noah(Jesus) God saw someone that could help stop wickedness, so Noah went out preaching (this dispensation), saying there would be a rain coming(rapture) and whoever does not want to drown(perish), should get into the Ark(Be born again), and they all refused.

You see dear, you have that last opportunity to get into the Ark(be born again), so when the day come when the wicked shall be destroyed, you shall not be found wanting, if I were right, you have lived over 18 years and more on earth, and you sure have more years to go, the question is, you have the opportunity to repent now like Noah told those people back then, but because of the hardness of their heart, they perished.

The thing is, if people later go to hell, who is to plan, the person(God) who brought a life Jacket(Jesus) to Rose(you) who said she could have died because the captain (Adam and Eve, our earthly forefathers) who drawn this ship(earth and humanity in it). Okay, its won't be no longer Gods fault when He sends Jesus to save us from perishing, and we chose to hang on to a piece of log when there is an ark that can provide for our weakness, pls repent and come back to God.

Note: Jesus wants to reconcile you to God(2corin5:19); Jesus prevails; Jesus Cares; Jesus calls you to repentance.
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by eezeribe(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is it your business
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
OK.
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it your business

sure

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

and as a matter of fact, that's my God given business, #soulwinning is in my gene
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by sonofluc1fer: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
There is no love in hell fire. Only an evil mind will create such a horrific idea
- an eternal prison made of fire to burn a soul forever. What crime deserves such punishment? What an evil. Anyone who sees love in hellfire deserves to get his head checked... Note emphasis on HEAD...

4 Likes

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by sonofluc1fer: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hier:

Even a muslim knows John3:16, even you seeing that verse, you have unconsciously recited the verse, but there is a mystery in the verse
There is no mystery, just a bunch of philosophical musings somebody wrote.

Hier:

For God so love, God is Love, that out of that, God gave Jesus for us,

Hier:

that who so ever believe in the saving ability of Jesus, would not perish,
lemme hammer on the highlighted,
Why won't they perish, because they neglect the gift that God gave unto them that would deliver them from perishing which is hell
Scammer. Wetin be hell fire? You just come here dey talk nonsense abi.

Hier:

Okay, lemme explain, man from the beginning of the world has been perishing,
Who told you this story?

Hier:

and for God to stop the perishing state of man, God had to send Jesus,
Mr Jesus, badt guy, savior oshe.. Coming to save billions of humans from His Father's anger. He could have just asked his Father to calm down, but who am I to know better? A God that floods the earth to teach people a lesson certainly needs anger management.

Hier:

Jesus commanded His disciples to preach the gospel in the outermost part of the earth to prevent people from further perishing.
If he only he had told them to save him from the humiliation at the cross. Useless dead God.. grin grin

Hier:

God should have destroyed the earth during Noah's day
Just like that? Na wa o. Thank God we were worshipping a better God in Africa. The flood no reach our side. It was probably local.

Hier:

, I mean, wipe the slate clean and start afresh, but Noah was said to have found grace before God, that's deep, because am seeing Jesus in the picture, but lemme continue, yea, grace is Jesus, just a clue though.
Stop smoking weed... Or start.. That Bible is fucking your head up.

Hier:

Because of Noah(Jesus) God saw someone that could help stop wickedness, so Noah went out preaching (this dispensation), saying there would be a rain coming(rapture) and whoever does not want to drown(perish), should get into the Ark(Be born again), and they all refused.
Why does the Jewish God like sending mad people to preach salvation. There was Moses, that idiot that killed an egyptian and hid the body. There was Jonah, the one that claimed that fish sawllowed him and took him to a place called Nineveh. There was Jesus.. We know how he ended up. Then the other foolish disciples that got boiled in pots.. Na wa for Yahweh.. YAHWEH nawa..

Hier:

You see dear, you...... then, but because of the hardness of their heart, they perished.
Sorry, reason compels me to see your story as fiction. Hardness of the heart is just the brain's way of applying common sense.

Hier:

The thing is, if people later go to hell, who is to plan, the person(God) who brought a life Jacket(Jesus) to Rose(you) who said she could have died because the captain (Adam and Eve, our earthly forefathers) who drawn this ship(earth and humanity in it). Okay, its won't be no longer Gods fault when He sends Jesus to save us from perishing, and we chose to hang on to a piece of log when there is an ark that can provide for our weakness, pls repent and come back to God.
Bleep Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Bleep this bullshit story. Bleep hell. But I love you.

Hier:

Note: Jesus wants to reconcile you to God(2corin5:19); Jesus prevails; Jesus Cares; Jesus calls you to repentance.

Chineke loves you and wants you to go back to your first love - the shrines your forefathers worshipped in.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by hopefulLandlord: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
WHAT IS JESUS SAVING YOU FROM

Since it is logically impossible for anything to happen in a world created by an all-knowing and all-powerful being that is not in accord with his will, I'm a little curious as to what Jesus saved you from.

Since your God would have known beforehand every last person who would make it to heaven, and every last person that would be sent to hell (excuse me; send themselves to hell for not believing stories that no one should believe without overwhelming evidence, which in the case of Christianity is never provided), this saving people from hell concept sounds highly dubious. And since your God could have easily created a world where all people always chose to do the right thing, even while possessing free will, that can only mean it was your God's plan all along for most of the human race to end up being punished eternally for something which could easily have been avoided if he had only used his powers to make a little better race of people.

5 Likes

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
I love this
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Jump
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
No, God Almighty, the creator of Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda, Chaleb, Olorun, Eshu, Chimides, Atum, etc didn't create Hell fire and wouldn't delight in sending anyone to such horrible place.
Yahweh, Allah and some bad gods who created hell fire for minds many years back are now in a spiritual cage where their good brothers locked them in and hell fire have been quenched millions of years ago by the light of God Almighty. Op, may your inner eyes be opened to see the inner universe. May you see Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Gaol and many other bad gods in their spiritual cage in Otem's mighty name I pray. Cheers.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 209: 25-31

25. Now the fire of Yahweh, Allah and Moloch have been quenched by the light of God. And now they continually imagine fire, but we good gods do not allow their Imaginations to come to real. For we distract their meditations.
26. And shortly, there shall be a great battle in the inner universe. For we gods of findings shall conquer all the gods of bad religions. And we shall make an illusion of prison for them where they shall be kept until the world have shifted focus from religion and worship to discoveries and findings.
27. And rather than having different religions in the world, there shall be different scientific thoughts and methods. And rather than the noise of end time, there shall be the noise of technological possibilities.
28. And hard sciences shall be taught to some little children who are of great brains in their elementary schools. And when they shall be of age, they shall achieve scientific breakthroughs even at their teens.
29. Now Otem, do you call all these discoveries great? Wait and you shall see what is called great. For the inventions of this century are nothing but shadows of the inventions of centuries to come.
30. And the thummims of Niklas which are already getting fulfilled shall be fulfilled the more.
31. Now arise Otem and publish the truth of the Universe to set Aferk and the world free from mind slavery to Yahweh, Allah, Mazda and all my brothers who are the gods of religion.

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by obinna58(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier if you find yourself in position of Yahweh would you consider doing exact same thing he did with all the powers you have
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
obinna58:
Hier if you find yourself in position of Yahweh would you consider doing exact same thing he did with all the powers you have

See who I missed

Yahweh is not interested in seeing people go to hell

Yahweh loves us and sent His son

Well, Ambode of Lagos State said no one should cross the main express, else they will be punished. On your way, you saw a roadsign saying people should use the pedestrian bridge, and not the main express. Will God be partial if He judges you to prison
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by OtemAtum: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

See who I missed

Well, Ambode of Lagos State said no one should cross the main express, else they will be punished. On your way, you saw a roadsign saying people should use the pedestrian bridge, and not the main express. Will God be partial if He judges you to prison
God don't judge people. Now the case of Yahweh, a son of God, filled with hatred is something entirely different from that of Ambode and there shouldn't be comparison. Ambode will never throw human beings inside fire for breaking a law. Yahweh imagines eternal fire for minor ofences, that's a case of an eternal psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by obinna58(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

See who I missed

a simple question and you started religious dribbling, dribbling out of context, for Ambode to say no one should cross the main express there must have been a very convenient reason, and the road must be properly blocked as well
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
obinna58:

a simple question and you started religious dribbling, dribbling out of context, for Ambode to say no one should cross the main express there must have been a very convenient reason, and the road must be properly blocked as well

The street signs (sermons) are well published.

Judgement is for violators

Its simple, obey or you are judged. Its left to you to intentionally punish yourself by violating standards
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by obinna58(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

The street signs (sermons) are well published.

Judgement is for violators

Its simple, obey or you are judged. Its left to you to intentionally punish yourself by violating standards
Laws are made to guide and protect human welfare, putting things in order and that's the only known possible way to make a peaceful world as of the moment, Yahweh made laws because?

Guess cos he couldn't be able to put things in a perfect order out of his limited power or should it be cos he wanted to play games
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Hier(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Read
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Dantedasz(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJgLBoB_Pw

God gives you "FREE WILL" to decide if you want to go to hell. grin
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Dantedasz(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgj65-EfmoA

And where is hell located?
Under the Earth's crust?
Up in the sky?
In another dimension?
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
God does not stop man from coming to him in repentance...

He said...COME LET US REASON TOGETHER.. Even though your sins may be as red as scarlet....

No Matter how terrible... what could be more than terrible?

He said... I WILL MAKE IT AS WHITE AS SNOW..

It means your guilt is washed away.

Paul said... I WRONG NO ONE.

After killing Christians and engineered the stoning of Stephen.

Come unto me all that are heavily laden with Sin... I will give you rest...

This is a call ....

there has been a call... but mankind is not ready to change his ways....

So, don't blame him when his Judgement comes with fury....

when the beast and the dragon will operate fully..

Remember that he first called...

and you shut your ears.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by TheMadame(f): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why always threatening people with fire and brimstone?
Is hell even biblical?
Can this everlasting he'll be properly supported with valid scriptures?
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
TheMadame:
Why always threatening people with fire and brimstone?
Is hell even biblical?
Can this everlasting he'll be properly supported with valid scriptures?

This is the rich man in hell and Lazarus in paradise...

" And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. "
(Luke 16: 23)

" And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. "
(Luke 16: 24)

------------
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

From the mouth of Jesus Christ himself..

Repent and be converted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by TheMadame(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

This is the rich man in hell and Lazarus in paradise...

" And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. "
(Luke 16: 23)

" And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. "
(Luke 16: 24)

------------
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

From the mouth of Jesus Christ himself..

Repent and be converted.

This is a parable.
Stop scaring and threatening people with hell fire. It is not in the scriptures.
It is totally opposite of the personae of a loving God.
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
TheMadame:

This is a parable.
Stop scaring and threatening people with hell fire. It is not in the scriptures.
It is totally opposite of the personae of a loving God.

" But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
(Luke 12: 5)

His loving kindness has made him delay his coming...
You can't live your life the way you want..in sin.. and expect to enter his kingdom...

" But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers,

and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
(Revelation 21: cool

You better fear him, the righteous Judge...

Are these verses parables too?

do you want more?

The Bible did not specify that that passage was a parable...

Nevertheless, Jesus has given you a clear picture of hell from that passage.

He is calling you... Come... even if your sins are many and terrible, I will make it as white as snow..

He will remove your sins and never remember them anymore..

He has called you.. don't shut your ears..

Before his judgement comes, remember that he first called you...

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by TheMadame(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Originakalokalo:

" But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
(Luke 12: 5)

His loving kindness has made him delay his coming...
You can't live your life the way you want..in sin.. and expect to enter his kingdom...

" But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers,

and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
(Revelation 21: cool

You better fear him, the righteous Judge...

Are these verses parables too?

do you want more?

The Bible did not specify that that passage was a parable...

Nevertheless, Jesus has given you a clear picture of hell from that passage.

He is calling you... Come... even if your sins are many and terrible, I will make it as white as snow..

He will remove your sins and never remember them anymore..

He has called you.. don't shut your ears..

Before his judgement comes, remember that he first called you...

Keep on thumping the pulpit,you are not scaring anybody except those who don't read the Bible.
I ask you are you conversant with the word "Gehenna"?
If you understand what gehenna is then you will know that the interpretation of hell in the New testament refers to a giant rubbish heap in a valley outside Jerusalem. This was a place where rubbish was burnt. References to hell or burning are meant to refer to a place where rubbish is dumped. It is figurative.
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
TheMadame:

Keep on thumping the pulpit,you are not scaring anybody except those who don't read the Bible.
I ask you are you conversant with the word "Gehenna"?
If you understand what gehenna is then you will know that the interpretation of hell in the New testament refers to a giant rubbish heap in a valley outside Jerusalem. This was a place where rubbish was burnt. References to hell or burning are meant to refer to a place where rubbish is dumped. It is figurative.

OK then.

Good luck with your belief.

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
" And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
(Revelation 20: 15)....

The lake of fire is Gehenna too?

Like I said earlier , Good luck .

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by TheMadame(f): 2:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Originakalokalo:

" And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
(Revelation 20: 15)....

The lake of fire is Gehenna too?

Like I said earlier , Good luck .

Have you researched Gehenna in the Bible? Or are you just fixated on a merciless God that burns his creations endlessly?
Good luck to you with your pulpit thumping and fire and brimstone beliefs. I assure you that you are not scaring me. Try it on some one else.
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Dantedasz(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgj65-EfmoA

And where is hell located?
Under the Earth's crust?
Up in the sky?
In another dimension?
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Originakalokalo(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Dantedasz post=71945612][/quote]

Heaven and hell are two locations of THE DEPARTED SOULS. Those who have died.

it cannot be physical.

Since God sitted higher above principalities and powers, and nothing is above him,

We can conclude that hell is lower, in that spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by TheMadame(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Does God Delight In Sending Us To Hell by Dantedasz(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Heaven and hell are two locations of THE DEPARTED SOULS. Those who have died.

it cannot be physical.

Since God sitted higher above principalities and powers, and nothing is above him,

We can conclude that hell is lower, in that spiritual realm.

Stop jumping all over the place.
You have been authoritatively claiming people are going to hell yet you can't authoritatively tell us where this hell is located?
Now it is spiritual?
Because a book says so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Hell Real Or A Metaphor ? / ' Popular Man Of God Will Die' - Samuel Akinbodunse 15 Shocking 2018 Prophecies / 74% Of Doctors Believe In Miracles, 55% Have Seen Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.