Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (6325 Views)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Michael004: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

I haven't seen a tribe that are more cowards than Afonjas.. Lazy cowardish pple.. Very lazy.. Cowards grin grin
Hope you know your new name now. Incase you don't know, let me help you. Your new name is CCCBC tribe( means Confirmed Chronic Chest Beating Coward tribe) .

4 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by hucienda: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
"Holy Holy ..."

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by YorubaMod(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Michael004:
Hope you know your new name now. Incase you don't know, let me help you. Your new name is CCCBC tribe( means Confirmed Chronic Chest Beating Coward tribe) .
Hmmm.. Yeye de smell.. See complete stark cowards calling their pple cowards.. Afonjas are the real definition of cowards in Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Michael004: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Hmmm.. Yeye de smell.. See complete stark cowards calling their pple cowards.. Afonjas are the real definition of cowards in Nigeria grin grin
Lol, grin, no be me give you name na. The name derived itself from you people actions. CCCBC tribe. What a name.

3 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Viergeachar: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Is it afonja that is begging abokkis to remain in their region?

3 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by blackmantis: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Check out the top freedom fighters around the world, from Martin Luther King Jr to Mahatma Gandhi to Nelson Mandela.

None of them despite the opposition, injustice and even cruelty they faced resorted to petty insults of their oppressors.

They remained firm to their resolve and acted with dignity. That is why years later their oppressors came to view them with respect. I cant say same for Nnamdi Kanu. The way he goes about insulting people who don't share his ideology goes a long way to show the kind of person he really is."

9 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by tossie101(f): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
blackmantis:
Check out the top freedom fighters around the world, from Martin Luther King Jr to Mahatma Gandhi to Nelson Mandela.

None of them despite the opposition, injustice and even cruelty they faced resorted to petty insults of their oppressors.
They remained firm to their resolve and acted with dignity. That is why years later their oppressors came to view them with respect. I cant say same for Nnamdi Kanu. The way he goes about insulting people who don't share his ideology goes a long way to show the kind of person he really is."

Stop rantin and watch the video.. he didnt mention anybody's name.
U will just read false headline and pass ur judgement.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by myright: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by adonis89(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
enigma3000:
"anybody still harbouring any doubt about the authenticity or the viability of the coming of Biafra...that means you are less than an animal"

no where did he mention anybody's name....
most u dint even care to watch d video
no mind all diz idiots posting fake news and videos. And dat mumu mod dat likes to ban will not ban d op.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Lightening: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Amarabae:
There is this deep fear I have over IGBO Future!
Igbo Leaders must rise up and act NOW.
We have no allies in this country!
We are on our own!

Who allies help? We have been together for over 100 years. Oil does not mix with water. When Biafra succeeds, allies will be running after us including international allies. You get it?

3 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Candyrain(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
His father is a lesser human, a nobody as far as humanity is concerned.

Cursed is the womb this lousy vagabond came out from. Your days are numbered Fool!

If u had watched the video this curse u slammed on the womb that carried u wouldn't have been necessary.

Let me help u. There was no time in the video Osinbanjo's name was mentioned

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Alariwo2: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Candyrain:

If u had watched the video this curse u slammed on the womb that carried u wouldn't have been necessary.

Let me help u. There was no time in the video Osinbanjo's name was mentioned

It shall never be well with you.. Bastard!

I dunno who called you in the post.. stupid fool

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Candyrain(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:

In case u don't know e don already better for me.

U called me into the post when vomited that curse only to find out the reason u vomited it didn't happen. So what happens to a causeless curse, it goes back to the sender. So bro I didn't curse u, u actually did that to urself grin

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2017
That was exactly what prompted the Arewa youth declaration; meanwhile Kanu is free to break his bail conditions (without fear of rearrest) threaten war against Nigeria, insult and abuse anybody he likes with impunity; without even a caution or condemnation from his Igbo elders; yet some ppl are calling for the arrest of the northern youths for reacting to him and his followers - what double standards and hypocrisy.

Enough is enough, I therefore stand with the northern youths - Igbos should just go.

3 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by salford1: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Actually, he didn't call Osinbanjo an animal. The first 4 minutes of the video was the group chanting ibob solidarity songs. From 4.25 ...He said:

''anybody still harbouring any doubt about the authenticity and the viability of the coming biafra, that means you are less than an animal''.

He mentioned that ipob won't let the people killed at igweocha, asaba, e.t.c die in vain.

Dude was feeling like a prophet or king in that gathering. He also mentioned that in 2009, he predicted ibos would be chased out of the north.

No need to waste your mb watching the video. All i see is a man violating his bail conditions. It's nice so see that he now has a small pot belly. Life is good outside prison, not sure why he wants to go back there grin

4 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Stinson007(m): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
That was exactly what prompted the Arewa youth declaration; meanwhile Kanu is free to break his bail conditions (without fear of rearrest) threaten war against Nigeria, insult and abuse anybody he likes with impunity; without even a caution or condemnation from his Igbo elders; yet some ppl are calling for the arrest of the northern youths for reacting to him and his followers - what double standards and hypocrisy.

Enough is enough, I therefore stand with the northern youths - Igbos should just go.

Stand or sleep with the northern youths, it's no bodies business. Lemme clear you on your assertions, if NK has done any of the things you claim the FG will instruct his arrest, nobody stopped DSS from arresting Ifeanyi Ubah remember even though he didn't nothing.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Stinson007(m): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Alariwo2:

How so? If all you can do is curse, then you are a tank of curses exuding your content to earth. You reap what you sow niggur...Bullshit
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Stinson007:

Stand or sleep with the northern youths, it's no bodies business. Lemme clear you on your assertions, if NK has done any of the things you claim the FG will instruct his arrest, nobody stopped DSS from arresting Ifeanyi Ubah remember even though he didn't nothing.

See your hypocrisy; thats why you ppl were served notice - abeg make una comot leave us alone.
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by wristbangle: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
There is this deep fear I have over IGBO Future!
Igbo Leaders must rise up and act NOW.
We have no allies in this country!
We are on our own!

I don't think the Igbo Leaders are really ready to that but if they must, it has to be at the bolded sentence before it's too late.

If care is not taken, not only this IPOB miscreant will be rearrested but his fate may be worse than the initial punishment he encountered.

What happens to peaceful dialogue, intellectual approach, and reasoning manner to follow due process in government issue.

I thought they said he is like Nelson Mandela but with this recent and past record, it speaks otherwise of him hence can be compared to a lunatic buffalo.

The whole world is watching, gandhi, mandela, braveheart never seek secession through incurring corrosive insults.

Now I believe Nnamdi is not just a lunatic man but a possessive demon sent from lucifer to cause unrest in the nation.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by wristbangle: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Fkforyou:
This guy thinks he is some kind of a Messiah...Mention one development he has brought to his people apart from brain washing them to carve a territory for him to rule, being the megalomaniac that he is.

After he has gotten his kingdom, what next? Or he thinks these same people won't demand more from him interms of progress and development? or he thinks he would sit on his thrown while his people hustle to feed him? He is just being delusional, he must thinking he is acting nollywood movie.... undecided

Nnamdi Kanu is a clown and deserves to be in maximum prison where cons can point at him and say "look prisoner, look at that fool that thinks he is wise "

I fixed the bolded words boss cool
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Fkforyou(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2017
wristbangle:

I fixed the bolded words boss cool

Still perfect.... cool
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by ScotsReferendum: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Only fools that can't understand the handwriting on the wall

Nigerian days are over
Just a matter of time.
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2017
YorubaMod:

You just wrote a story on how 2nd Biafra war will start grin...you think Igbos are like coward Afonjas ..that's how they killed ur coward brother fela and even raped his mom in front of his house yet the whole afonjas were looking like zombie. grin...stuffs like that don't happen in Igboland.. .lazy fear-fear cowards cheesy
U call Fela a coward? bahahahaha. Please give us an example of a brave man.Am trusting you not to mention ur hero who fled Nigeria in a costume looking like an Allen avenue olosho. I dey wait.
@bolded, kanu was arrested, many other ipob leaders were arrested, some killed, what have you done? Igbos are the biggest cowards of all.Arewa issued ultimatum, you were all crying and gnashing ur teeth on the internet while ur leaders were shaking like fingerlings and bowing to ur aboki masters pleading for mercy yet u open ur mouth to call others cowards. Take out the plank in ur eyes before trying to remove d speck in ur brother's eyes.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by ba7man(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2017
YorubaMod:

I haven't seen a tribe that are more cowards than Afonjas.. Lazy cowardish pple.. Very lazy.. Cowards grin grin
My Ex- Igbo Tenant also called me a coward for not showing up to face him during his eviction. (Mind you, he's old enough to be your father)

I was in a Hotel hundreds of miles away getting updates via phone while watching CNN.

Same way Yorubas were watching the Biafran civil war on TV while you guys were getting killed.

We move in silence unlike you guys, empty barrels making all the noise.
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by YorubaMod(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Henryyy:

U call Fela a coward? bahahahaha. Please give us an example of a brave man.Am trusting you not to mention ur hero who fled Nigeria in a costume looking like an Allen avenue olosho. I dey wait.
@bolded, kanu was arrested, many other ipob leaders were arrested, some killed, what have you done? Igbos are the biggest cowards of all.Arewa issued ultimatum, you were all crying and gnashing ur teeth on the internet while ur leaders were shaking like fingerlings and bowing to ur aboki masters pleading for mercy yet u open ur mouth to call others cowards. Take out the plank in ur eyes before trying to remove d speck in ur brother's eyes.
You don't expect me read all this rubbish you wrote here embarassed...afonjas are big lazy cowards
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2017
YorubaMod:

You don't expect me read all this rubbish you wrote here embarassed...afonjas are big lazy cowards
We both know u read it but have no meaningful reply so I'll let it pass.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa ooo wetin ma Acting P do nah
i will love to hold your breast in my hand.
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by daveson2020(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin grin good reply to the stinking Coordinator grin grin
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by YorubaMod(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
ba7man:
My Ex- Igbo Tenant also called me a coward for not showing up to face him during his eviction. (Mind you, he's old enough to be your father)

I was in a Hotel hundreds of miles away getting updates via phone while watching CNN.

Same way Yorubas were watching the Biafran civil war on TV while you guys were getting killed.

We move in silence unlike you guys, empty barrels making all the noise.
That's shows the amount of cowardness in Afonjas...they hide in their mother's kitchen while men are fighting for their freedom....afonja will always be fulani slaves till their dying day grin

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by kennylyn(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Shut up, go cry in ur backyard, if u feel so hurt by his success grin
Fkforyou:
This guy thinks he is some kind of a Messiah...Mention one development he has brought to his people apart from brain washing them to carve a territory for him to rule, being the megalomaniac that he is.

After he has gotten his kingdom, what next? Or he thinks these same people won't demand more from him interms of progress and development? or he thinks he would sit on his thrown while his people hustle to feed him? He is just being delusional, he must thinking he is acting nollywood movie.... undecided

Nnamdi Kanu is a clown and deserves to be in a circus where children can point at him and say "look mummy, look at that clown that thinks he is a king"
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by IloveMoney: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2017
AmadiAba:
Osinbajo recently said that Kanu and his IPOB are jokers, that "nobody can break up Nigeria" and he further threatened to Jail Nnamdi Kanu and others agitating for Nigeria's break up.

Well, Kanu has replied him today.

FULL STORY and VIDEO HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/415391/osinbajo-is-less-than-an-animal-kanu-land-insurance/

OP must you lie to sell your blog? No where did he mention such. I have watched the video over and over again and even went ahead to watch the extended version and didn't hear him insult the VP. Unfortunately, some gullibles will not even watch the video, with just the title alone, they will believe and start cursing their father. A sign that most of them on NL are teenagers who cant afford data on their phones
Re: BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! by Vikky014(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
This Nnamdi KANU is a disgrace to the Igbo race. in fact he should vacate Igbo land and go back to isreal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

700MW Zungeru Power Project Worth $1.3bn To Be Completed In Q4 2022 / Reps Demand Rescue Of 200 Abducted Borno Women / Throw-back,nysc In 1976, Before The Devil Becomes The DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.