Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) (12412 Views)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by ExAngel007(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Senior Special Assistant to Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba state Mr. Sylvanus Giwa has slumped and died in his office at Government House in Jalingo Taraba state capital..

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-taraba-govs-ssa-slumps-dies/
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Tolexander: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
ExAngel007:
The Senior Special Assistant to Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba state Mr. Sylvanus Giwa has slumped and died in his office at Government House in Jalingo Taraba state capital..

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-taraba-govs-ssa-slumps-dies/
May he rest in peace if he deserves it!

3 Likes

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Victornezzar: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
R.I.P 2 him
And 2 d poster above me....ur not d 1 dat would decide weda he would rest in peace
God is d owner of our lives.....so only him know what's best

6 Likes

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by miblolo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is the nearest to FTC i have ever gone so far.....
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Queenbalikees(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
r.i.p
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Evablizin(f): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kai RIP,death is inevitable
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
i feel this State House needs to be fumigated angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
And the death no see obasanjo or babagida etc

Rip cry
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
it is well...
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Olukologia(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
No one is above death. Nothing special in special assistant death.
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Hollawayn05(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
he Has Marsh JUJU..

rip SIr
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by nairaman66(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na wah oO!
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is serious. May God grant him an eternal rest and comfort the family he left behind.
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Tenim47(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
R.I.P 2 him
And 2 d poster above me....ur not d 1 dat would decide weda he would rest in peace
God is d owner of our lives.....so only him know what's best
its not a decision, its jst a wish and prayer
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Chikwado1991(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
rip
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by bookson(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Amirullaha(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by liftedhigh: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
All the political class oppressing and suppressing the commonman.......
We dash you all, the early present of DEATH........

1 Like

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Noblebrown7(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
I've heard. .
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by candidbabe(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
rip
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Lilimax(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
So many deaths in recent times.

RIP sir!
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Freshsnoow1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
be among the classic men in cartoon... Co tact me on what'sapp 08169177163

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by BEATDABOOKIES: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
na Igbo kill am oh
Awa LA mo oo
Umu chinekeeeeeeeeee o
angry
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by Freshsnoow1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
rest in peace to the deceased
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by mohciz69(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by DuchessLily(f): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm RIP to him ... Taraba state again today.
Yesterday the news was abt Taraba state and the Fulani massacre, in which was said that the Governor and his aids sent soldiers to do the massacre (na only God knw if na true)

Anyways hope Fulani juju is not working already. God save Nigeria. Untimely Death death everyday

1 Like

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And the death no see obasanjo or babagida etc

Rip cry

1 Like

Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by ekwerendi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
we are losing a lot of people in dis country.. RIP
Re: Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) by lovebelovedk: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sincerely this will crack your ribs....different opinions so far.

TRENDING ONLINE POLL: HOW SHOULD KIDNAPPERS BE JUDGED IN NIGERIA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-how-should-kidnappers-be-judged-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity / Reps Passes Motion To Extend Rail Rracks to Lekki FTZ, Dangote Refinery / Energy Crisis: Grid Recovers To 751MW As FG Pledges Action On Reliability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.