Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Visa To Mauritius - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Mauritius (65168 Views)

How To Travel To Mauritius From Nigeria / Travel Advice To Mauritius Needed / Help! How Can One Get Visa And Travel To Mauritius? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Mauritius by ToyosiR(f): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Eze98:
For more info contact me will give you direct link same person will receive you at the airport and also look for an accommodation and give u the job. Chat me up via 08064989018
How is feeding and Accommodation like for students in Middlesex University Mauritius. LIke how much could the person go with
Re: Visa To Mauritius by ebudoski(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls is there joba in Mauritus for foreigners
Re: Visa To Mauritius by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
princejay27:
mauritius Visa agent

Hello, please how much do you thinknow will be enough for a master program in Mauritius
Re: Visa To Mauritius by Ghideourn(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
I finished my masters program early this year

Contact me on gideonoko40@gmail.com

But generally with $4,500, you can make this work

Secondly , I paid only one year in school, I was really intelligent and had some white boys fund my final fees

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Mauritius by NGAIKEDI: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Pls I want to ask is it ok to study at ALU Mauritius for electrical engineering,I want to if the country and school are ok
Re: Visa To Mauritius by NGAIKEDI: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2020
I heard is like havard in Africa ,pls anyone who Knows much or may Live dere themselves should help me b4 I jump into it
Re: Visa To Mauritius by dav704(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/the-secret-of-mauritius-island/

Mauritius comprises of more than 30 islands and islets, each known for its exquisite beauty. The common languages spoken are French and English through the native language of the Island is Creole and the currencies accepted on the Island are Mauritian Rupee and US Dollar.
Re: Visa To Mauritius by dav704(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Visa To Mauritius by giftedchild009: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Visa To Mauritius by sonssyo: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ghideourn:
I finished my masters program early this year

Contact me on gideonoko40@gmail.com

But generally with $4,500, you can make this work

Secondly , I paid only one year in school, I was really intelligent and had some white boys fund my final fees

Please can you help me to check cost of doing PhD in economics?
Thank you
Re: Visa To Mauritius by callbackaugust6(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

There are Nigerians in Port Louis but you need to look for them. If you really want to see Nigerians, they're in the Plaines Wilhems region. You'll find them in places like Vacaos, Quatre Borne and Beau Basin.

PLS HOW IS LIFE THERE. I intend to travel there early next year. can i stay longer with my tourist visa. i dont have money for hotel, anybody to assist me
Re: Visa To Mauritius by callbackaugust6(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
omoiyamayor:
I mailed you bro

pls can one stay longer in maurituis with tourist visa.
Re: Visa To Mauritius by callbackaugust6(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
mosdef2000:
Good evening all, well I have been following the thread of trip to Mauritius for some time now, initially I felt I was the only one in this boat not knowing there are couple of others who have same intentions.
Let's be factual here, this country hasn't been fair to many folks like myself. Wali
Mauritius came up as the second option after the thought of UAE but the key challenge for me beyond paying for a hotel apartment is that I do not have anyone to get a real time report of what is obtainable on ground over there.
Without mixing words, Is it possible for one to get a job within days of arrival and have a stay extension.
Abi na only as student or marriage fit make person extend stay?
Please FAM I need answers as I intend to leave naija by Jan. Thanks

pls am in the same shoe with you. pls contact me if you get any reliable respond . 07068197255
Re: Visa To Mauritius by prettynuly: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Hello, please how much do you thinknow will be enough for a master program in Mauritius
are you in Mauritius now?
Re: Visa To Mauritius by prettynuly: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2022
able88:

You nailed it bro. Thanks for enlightening us about Mauritius island.
which university are you currently studying over there?
I have plans to study in Mauritius.
I have plans too...pls help me
Re: Visa To Mauritius by vicath(f): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
folarina:

Hi NL,

Please can anyone give me a clue on how to obtain a visa to Mauritius.

Thanks
Study or tourist visa? Send me a WhatsApp message- 0904 416 6093
Re: Visa To Mauritius by vicath(f): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
callbackaugust6:

pls am in the same shoe with you. pls contact me if you get any reliable respond . 07068197255

Hi.You can contact me here - 0904 416 6093
Re: Visa To Mauritius by Bmuhd4smile: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
sonssyo:

Please can you help me to check cost of doing PhD in economics?
Thank you

Check institiut de paris. France.
Mail them for PhD economics. It's your best best. They have dedication for economics PHd
Re: Visa To Mauritius by caspersacademy: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
folarina:

Hi NL,

Please can anyone give me a clue on how to obtain a visa to Mauritius.

Thanks
Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.
Re: Visa To Mauritius by Mayanis: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
caspersacademy:

Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.

STUDY & WORK IN MAURITIUS��

�Instant Guaranteed Admission with only International Passport & O'level in 2 working days

�Visa is guaranteed in less than 1 week; no interview, no visa refusal

�Instant job less than 1 week after arrival

�Opportunity to travel to Europe, US or Canada

�We are resident here in Mauritius to welcome and assist you; our immigration partner will guide you through the Lagos Airport, and we receive you at the Mauritius airport

⚛️ VISIT, STUDY, WORK, MIGRATE TO EUROPE OR OBTAIN MAURITIUS CITIZENSHIP

We at Genesis Air Travel & Tours�, in partnership with Mauritian Travel Agencies, bring you the incredible and unprecedented benefits Mauritius offers to Nigerians.

✅We can bring you to Mauritius visa-on-arrival

✅Give you a resident visa valid for one year and renewable

✅Assist you get study and work permit

✅Help you secure Permanent Residence in Mauritius the easy way

✅Fast-track citizenship 3 years after

✅Mauritius citizens travel to UK and all Schengen countries visa-free

✅PR holders will not find it difficult obtaining visa to UK and European countries

✅We also organise breath-taking holidays and tours for single, group and family

✅We assist in offshore investment

Come enjoy the benefits Mauritius Island has to offer. Located exactly in-between continents of Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, Mauritius is the place to work remotely from especially for IT professionals

✅Mauritius is one of the safest and most secure countries in the world

✅Rated among the top three countries with cleanest air

✅One of the cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world

✅Rated best country for holidays, relaxation, honeymoon and retirement

✅Best country for safe-heaven, offshore investment

✅Stable and uninterrupted electricity supply

✅Cheap and reliable Internet

✅High standard but low cost of living

✅Free medicare for all

✅Free transportation for students and the elderly

✅Numerous opportunities to migrate to Europe

✅Quiet and peaceful

✅Most friendly weather

✅Hospitable people with society free of racism

Reach out to us for your accelerated documentations and travel. We are resident here in Mauritius to pick you up from the airport, take you to an accommodation we had already secured for you, assist you settle in Mauritius and offer you instant job.

For better conversation, you can WhatsApp: 08035472863/09031858479
Re: Visa To Mauritius by Mayanis: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
It is a very lovely country with amazing views

Re: Visa To Mauritius by sunnyg12(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Beautiful place to visit
Re: Visa To Mauritius by thot(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Does anyone knows the document or question ask student at the point of entry pls to avoid returning. Any experience person in Mauritius should pls respond
Re: Visa To Mauritius by skiche45: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
thot:
Does anyone knows the document or question ask student at the point of entry pls to avoid returning. Any experience person in Mauritius should pls respond

I have 3 friends there.. they left for Mauritius 2mnths ago
Re: Visa To Mauritius by Eze98: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
For your Brazilian visa in 15 days, without you visiting the embassy contact me and remember through Brazil you can move to other countries like the US and Canada also note getting papers in Brazil is equally easier. My contact: 08064989018.
Re: Visa To Mauritius by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Scammers on the prowl looking for victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1 / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.