Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol (1609 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper / What's Your Take On This Picture Of Evans With Abba Kyari And Colleagues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by hakeem4(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone

I repeat

Entrepreneurship is not for everyone

#Eco99#
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by Jabioro: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans trademark has gone wire..
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by mightyhaze: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
haba!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by NwaNimo1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by chingle5(m): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2017
hakeem4:
grin

SHIT Evans the paracetamol
Kidnap ur headache WTF , who does that

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by IdeyFindWife: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Mumu nor get Part 2

Headache wey yhu kidnap nor still dey in ur possession? Abi, nor be yhu go dey feed am till ransom is paid?

Naija pple too dey carry opportunism go mumu-levels atimes.

Like #Ecobank should just put out an AD telling me to come and #KidnapMyMoney; i go don know say time to "ShutDown" my account with them don dey near be that.

kidnap kor, baby-nap ni.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol by judgedredd22(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2017
somebody is just trying to be funny. Evans pharmaceutical is genuine and has been in existence for more than fifty years now!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ambode To Unveil Awolowo Statue Tuesday / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017] / You Won't Believe What I Saw Today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.